Weight Loss Hoax - ACE
StudentRN

Twinsburg, OH

#166 Sep 9, 2012
@kschindel - The only methods that can regulate the blood sugar of an individual with type two diabetes mellitus is insulin, oral diabetic agents or weight loss. ACE dietary supplement does not lower your blood glucose. His weight loss allowed the normal amounts of insulin that his pancreas has been secreting to be effective due to the decreased number of adipose cells that it has to regulate.

"an all natural supplement, not a drug" - Just because something is "all natural", does not mean that it can not be used as a drug. There are plenty of "natural" compounds that are very dangerous to humans. Caffeine can be found naturally. Its found in cocoa and coffee beans. For some people, it can cause heart arrhythmias. Do you honestly believe that the compounds in this ACE pill (that have been compacted and packaged by machinery) are absolutely good?

For example; potassium is "all natural". You can find it in bananas and potatoes. Do you want to know what "drug" they use as a lethal injection to kill the inmates on death row? Its potassium choloride in high concentration administered directly into the blood stream. It kills people by stopping their heart.

Hey, but its all natural, right?
Kim in Canada

Canada

#167 Sep 11, 2012
I take ACE daily!! I have lost 25 pounds without exercise. It has curbed my appetite and given me back the energy i need to function. The depression and general aches and pains that I have dealt with for years has subsided! All natural, yes it is! Do I feel great? YES, I do! Give it a try and see for your self!
Just my opinion

Smithland, KY

#168 Sep 19, 2012
Look ACE is all natural. So who is anyone to put someone down if ACE works for them. If ACE give someone motivation and confidence to loss weight them let them take it. It is ALL NATURAL. Actually I know several nurses that use it and they love it.
Rogans Loadhouse

Franklin, TN

#169 Sep 19, 2012
Bitch named Jo Sloan can hook you up with all the ACE you need!
Allergic2Fat

Springfield, NJ

#170 Sep 21, 2012
I just purchased my ACE & I cannot wait to try it! Hope it does work like some of the reviews state. I will give an update next week! Needtolose30pounds.com
Ur worst nightmare

Knox, IN

#171 Oct 4, 2012
DOWN TOWN BROWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and DOWN TOWN BROWN you forget to mention... ITS NOT A HOAX!!!
and I can tell you some Drug stores you can buy ACE off their shelves. People dont let someone stop you from loosing the extra weight you dont want Plus give you energy, The people that have developed this product are Scientist and have been in the business for a long time it is developed in Regulated labs. people this is for real NOT a HOAX!!
Obviously
You are retarted if you are not listening to this MD! I'm sure he knows what he is talking about since he went to school to study about health issues!!!!!
Ur worst nightmare

Knox, IN

#172 Oct 4, 2012
This doctor knows what he is talking about
Ur worst nightmare

Knox, IN

#174 Oct 4, 2012
Is this safe for diabetics
approve

Wichita, KS

#175 Oct 16, 2012
I take it and I don't say that any doctor has approved it. It says right on the packaging that its not FDA approved yet so maybe you all should read it. But I do believe in this drug I have been taking it and have lost over 90lbs since I started it almost ayear ago. I weighed 310 when I started, but you must eat at least 1200 calories with it and don't forget to drink water either at least a gallon a day. Plus you sill have to exercise with it but it gives you lots of energy, but you must eat and drink or it will make you sick.
weeks

United States

#176 Oct 16, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Weight- Loss-Hoax-ACE
Rich

Gary, IN

#177 Nov 1, 2012
DOWN TOWN BROWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and DOWN TOWN BROWN you forget to mention... ITS NOT A HOAX!!!
and I can tell you some Drug stores you can buy ACE off their shelves. People dont let someone stop you from loosing the extra weight you dont want Plus give you energy, The people that have developed this product are Scientist and have been in the business for a long time it is developed in Regulated labs. people this is for real NOT a HOAX!!
DO NOT TAKE FLINSTONE VITAMINS... They are not FDA approved either!

I took it! http://www.facebook.com/RichDWarne #!/photo.php?fbid=442159227137 2&set=pb.1635911002.-22075 20000.1351803834&type=3 &theater
Rich

Gary, IN

#178 Nov 1, 2012
Ur worst nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously
You are retarted if you are not listening to this MD! I'm sure he knows what he is talking about since he went to school to study about health issues!!!!!
My dr at north shore clinic in Portage IN read the ingredients and said I dont see any reason why you cant try it? So I did.. Im down 60 lbs! Its not a miricle pill!!! It curbs your appitite so you want to eat less. OMG can you imagine that some of us struggle with will power? If you dont .. that great for you but don't be a BULLY to those of us that do! The fact is we are trying to get healthy.. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? If you know someone who is HONESTLY working with the Saba group you will find they always tell you to consult a physician. If you choose to or not is up to you. The fact is 100's of people in my area of NE Indiana are doing great things in terms of weight loss and I applaud EVERY ONE OF THEM! http://www.facebook.com/RichDWarne feel free to look me up ILL PROVE IT! The Dr apparently has done no research or studies on the product. All he would have to do is call saba they have lab results up the wazoo just like flintsone vitamins!
Rich

Gary, IN

#179 Nov 1, 2012
Ur worst nightmare wrote:
Is this safe for diabetics
I have 2 dibetic friends who took it to their dr. the all natural ingredients did not interfere with any of thier medications so they took it and have done VERY WELL! One even takes less medications that before sue to a healthier lifestyle
Rich

Gary, IN

#180 Nov 1, 2012
Kim in Canada wrote:
I take ACE daily!! I have lost 25 pounds without exercise. It has curbed my appetite and given me back the energy i need to function. The depression and general aches and pains that I have dealt with for years has subsided! All natural, yes it is! Do I feel great? YES, I do! Give it a try and see for your self!
I would reccomend a light exercise routine. Saba/ACE is about making better decisions. Exercise is healthier for you! COmbine ACE with exercise and see how great you feel and how healty you can become! Good job on making a better choice for you and your family by losing weight

Since: Oct 12

Chicago, IL

#181 Nov 4, 2012
Wow Itake ace and trust me its nothing like meth, its all natural ingredients and it truly works, Idid take my ace to my dr before taking the first pill and she said absolutly nothing harmful in it, there's less caffiene than a cup of coffee. Its not a hoax. Its an amazing way to help u shed thos extra pounds. I tried everything even my dr put me on a strict diet nothing worked till I strted ace, been on it 11 days and down 18pounds now

Since: Nov 12

Altamonte Springs, FL

#182 Nov 15, 2012
ACE has been a big help to my weight loss. I tried the doctor program with Phentermine and it was awful. Made me dizzy and feeling sick. No supplements on the market are FDA approved so don't let that stop you.
Wow

Punxsutawney, PA

#185 Nov 30, 2012
This had to be the most unhelpful forum Ive ever read! This is not to all of you. Im thankful for your honest answers but wow some of you guys are idiots and you need to get a life!!
Fmr2101

Knoxville, TN

#186 Dec 10, 2012
I seem to remember my mother years ago taking a supplement to lose weight. The FDA investigated it, and found it to cause a vast range of health issues. I would stay away from any supplements that "make the fat melt away". Eating right and exercising are always the safe routes to take.
I love Ace

Haleyville, AL

#187 Jan 5, 2013
I have been taking Ace and have lost the weight but most important to me i have also gained the energy that I needed, I can send anyone 10 pills for $13 shipped and that's enough to know whether they work for you and you like them, so far, everyone has loved them and ordered more, payment can be sent through PayPal and shipped through USPS, give them a try before you give your opinion, everybody has opinions! Thanks, email me at [email protected] if interested! Ace has helped me!
I love Ace

Haleyville, AL

#188 Jan 5, 2013
I take ace everyday and love it! Not only for the weight loss but the extra energy that it has gave me,?i can send anyone 10 pills for $13 shipped if interested in trying them, that's enough to know whether you like them and they work for you, so far everyone I have shipped has been pleased, if interested email me at [email protected],payment can be made through PayPal and shipped USPS. Give them a try before you comment on them. They work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W P S D Memory loss 1 hr intimidator. 6
wpsd 1 hr teensy 10
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 1 hr teensy 5,345
Tilghman JV & Little League 1 hr Sad 1
I like bacon 2 hr Believer 2
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 2 hr teensy 7,898
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 hr teensy 4,266
looks like Tori gets off 13 hr Black momba 38

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web