Weight Loss Hoax - ACE

Weight Loss Hoax - ACE

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Concerned MD

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Apparently there is a new weight agent in the area called ACE. The young lady peddling it has a "list of Docs" that have "approved" it.

I foundd this out the hard way when a patient messaged me to ask if in fact I had approved this drug, since my name was on "the list"

If anyone approaches you regarding a medication that is NOT under federal review, aka the FDA, BE AFRAID!

No one should take a medication that is not available over the counter (the FDA still regulates these) or available by prescription. Too many medications and drugs are later determined to be unsafe, even after YEARS of use and review.

Please, if you are approached about a medication or drug, do as my very bright patient did, ASK YOUR DOC FIRST! Most of us are willing to discuss options, herbs, meds and will give you a reasonable response, or at least look it up for you.

If you can't buy something in a store or pharmacy, there's a reason!
DOWN TOWN BROWN

Cunningham, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2010
Concerned MD wrote:
Apparently there is a new weight agent in the area called ACE. The young lady peddling it has a "list of Docs" that have "approved" it.
I foundd this out the hard way when a patient messaged me to ask if in fact I had approved this drug, since my name was on "the list"
If anyone approaches you regarding a medication that is NOT under federal review, aka the FDA, BE AFRAID!
No one should take a medication that is not available over the counter (the FDA still regulates these) or available by prescription. Too many medications and drugs are later determined to be unsafe, even after YEARS of use and review.
Please, if you are approached about a medication or drug, do as my very bright patient did, ASK YOUR DOC FIRST! Most of us are willing to discuss options, herbs, meds and will give you a reasonable response, or at least look it up for you.
If you can't buy something in a store or pharmacy, there's a reason!
Oh and DOWN TOWN BROWN you forget to mention... ITS NOT A HOAX!!!
and I can tell you some Drug stores you can buy ACE off their shelves. People dont let someone stop you from loosing the extra weight you dont want Plus give you energy, The people that have developed this product are Scientist and have been in the business for a long time it is developed in Regulated labs. people this is for real NOT a HOAX!!
Swamp land in Florida

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2010
DOWN TOWN BROWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and DOWN TOWN BROWN you forget to mention... ITS NOT A HOAX!!!
and I can tell you some Drug stores you can buy ACE off their shelves. People dont let someone stop you from loosing the extra weight you dont want Plus give you energy, The people that have developed this product are Scientist and have been in the business for a long time it is developed in Regulated labs. people this is for real NOT a HOAX!!
Yeah, and I have some of the above you can buy too! What a loser! Go back to your meth!
DOWN TOWN BROWN

Cunningham, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2010
Swamp land in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I have some of the above you can buy too! What a loser! Go back to your meth!
You talking to me or the so called Doc?
Swamp land in Florida

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2010
you ya meth head, you type two responses and act like they're different people, except your dang IP address gave you away! Peddle your crap somewhere else! I know one of the gals trying to push this crap she had a whole list of people who'd approved it too, except when I checked they had no idea about it.
ACE

Hickory, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Swamp land in Florida wrote:
you ya meth head, you type two responses and act like they're different people, except your dang IP address gave you away! Peddle your crap somewhere else! I know one of the gals trying to push this crap she had a whole list of people who'd approved it too, except when I checked they had no idea about it.
WELL ID LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE GAL IS "PUSHING" IT! DOES SHE HAVE A NAME? AND JUST WHO DID SHE HAVE ON HER LIST THAT SAID THEY HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT?
ACE

Hickory, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Concerned MD wrote:
Apparently there is a new weight agent in the area called ACE. The young lady peddling it has a "list of Docs" that have "approved" it.
I foundd this out the hard way when a patient messaged me to ask if in fact I had approved this drug, since my name was on "the list"
If anyone approaches you regarding a medication that is NOT under federal review, aka the FDA, BE AFRAID!
No one should take a medication that is not available over the counter (the FDA still regulates these) or available by prescription. Too many medications and drugs are later determined to be unsafe, even after YEARS of use and review.
Please, if you are approached about a medication or drug, do as my very bright patient did, ASK YOUR DOC FIRST! Most of us are willing to discuss options, herbs, meds and will give you a reasonable response, or at least look it up for you.
If you can't buy something in a store or pharmacy, there's a reason!
AND BY THE WAY "DOC" U CAN BUY IT AT THE PHARMACY TRY NELSONS PHARMACY IN BENTON. HEY I DONT BLAME U DOCTORS FOR BEING UPSET ABOUT THIS COMING INTO UR AREA. IM SURE THE SHIT YALL PRESCIBE THEM IS ALOT BETTER. ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT HAVE THEM STRUNG OUT ON FDA APPROVED SPEED THATS WEARING THEIR HEARTS OUT.
neighbor

Brentwood, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2010
Personally I would rather take a similar product that is by prescription and under a doctor's supervision. If you don't change your eating habits, the weight will not stay off, no matter what you take. Clinics might cost a little more, but they also encourage more. They do this through followups, checking your mass & body index, counseling you on how to change your eating habits, and checking your medical history to ensure that the medicine doesn't affect you specifically in an adverse way. So, while you honestly believe you're helping all these people lose weight and making money at the same time, you are probably doing many a disservice because they aren't being coached on changing lifestyle, and there is no followup. Eventually, they'll lose a few pounds, and when the appetite suppression "poops out" because they're were told what types of foods to eat to prevent this, they'll still be eating the same, and put the pounds back on. They'll give up. Oh, and most people don't like flyers stuck under their windshield wipers at Zumba.
DOWN TOWN BROWN

Benton, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2010
Swamp land in Florida wrote:
you ya meth head, you type two responses and act like they're different people, except your dang IP address gave you away! Peddle your crap somewhere else! I know one of the gals trying to push this crap she had a whole list of people who'd approved it too, except when I checked they had no idea about it.
Sorry DUDE I couldn't tell you what meth looks like, sound like you do, you were probably on it when you wrote that post, I wasn't trying to fool anybody you didn't have to check out the IP # fool just look at the post name. Besides the ole DOC. probably has you on something controlled. Drug head!!
DOWN TOWN BROWN

Benton, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2010
neighbor wrote:
Personally I would rather take a similar product that is by prescription and under a doctor's supervision. If you don't change your eating habits, the weight will not stay off, no matter what you take. Clinics might cost a little more, but they also encourage more. They do this through followups, checking your mass & body index, counseling you on how to change your eating habits, and checking your medical history to ensure that the medicine doesn't affect you specifically in an adverse way. So, while you honestly believe you're helping all these people lose weight and making money at the same time, you are probably doing many a disservice because they aren't being coached on changing lifestyle, and there is no followup. Eventually, they'll lose a few pounds, and when the appetite suppression "poops out" because they're were told what types of foods to eat to prevent this, they'll still be eating the same, and put the pounds back on. They'll give up. Oh, and most people don't like flyers stuck under their windshield wipers at Zumba.
Your Clueless also, can you say that there is no one doing just that talking to people about there eating habits? No you know nothing about it Like I told the DOC. check it out before you bash it and the Company to much and I don't stick flyers under windshield wipers. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving. God is good!
Exercise

Murray, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2010
I am diabetic and have tried A.C.E. I bought it at a former restaurant in Mayfield(that sold donuts! Ironic, no?) I can't tolerate it. It made me really sick. I don't know if it did not combine well with my meds or what, but I took it, puked, waited a few days, tried again, talked to an ACE "peddler", tried it again, still sick. It is clearly not the answer for everyone. I have found that I lost the most weight when I exercised, including lots of walking and ate better. There is no magic in a pill, but to each his own!
loved it

Herod, IL

#13 Nov 28, 2010
i personally loved it. i have a baby that i am chasing around and it gives you a nice boost of energy
JustSaying

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2010
I am personally taking ACE myself and love it. I take one a day in the morning. It gives me energy without lots of caffeine like most the stuff out there and make me sick to my stomach. I have lost 12 lbs since starting it about two weeks ago. I feel ten times better all the way around. I happen to know several doctors in the area who do back this product and even recommend it to some of their patients. I think some people on here need to get all their facts together before babbling off on things they have no idea about. Granted everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but no need in putting others down over it
GreatThing

Waterloo, IA

#15 Dec 2, 2010
I'm taking the ACE and I love it. Just because it doesn't work for some people doesn't mean it won't work for you.. If you haven't tried it, it would be a great thing to try.. The first 3 days I took it I lost 3 pounds but I haven't lost anymore yet.. It's only been a week and a half though!
snl12

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 6, 2010
How do you take it? Once or twice a day? Where can u get it and how much does it cost?
Exercise

Benton, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2010
I bought mine at the now defunct Pie Wagon(ironic,no? Lol) in mayfield but you can literally find it everywhere now. People sell it, you can find them all over facebook and you can find it in various independently owned stores. Try to find a one month supply bottle ($30) to make sure you like it and that it works for you. All I could find was a $60 bottle and it made me sick. I gave it to my sister though.
2 cents

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Dec 13, 2010
A.C.E. works well when used correctly, is safe, and anything that encourages people to lose weight should be heralded by doctors, not talked about negatively. I am a medical professional myself and I have researched it thoroughly and it is much better than the prescription medications some of you "MD"s are peddling. You are handing out amphetamines like candy to people who don't have a weight problem, might I remind you if the withdrawals associated with speed? Then diabetic meds like Metformin and Byetta which mess with gastric emptying and insulin sensitivity, I'm sure thats healthy, including the abdominal cramping and horrible diarrhea that goes along with it. Then Topamax, a seizure med for God's sake, whose main side effects are suicide attempts, painful tingling of the extremities, affectionately called "Dopamax" by those that take it. I assure you, coming from someone who has taken all the drugs listed, A.C.E. is by far the safest and most effective at helping control your appetite and give you energy without jitters. Highly recommended and anyone who is selling or receiving 30 pills that is frowned upon by the company
Horrible Person

Paducah, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2010
loved it wrote:
i personally loved it. i have a baby that i am chasing around and it gives you a nice boost of energy
Delightful to hear you have brought forth. America will be all the better for it.
Horrible Person

Paducah, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2010
Exercise wrote:
I am diabetic and have tried A.C.E. I bought it at a former restaurant in Mayfield(that sold donuts! Ironic, no?) I can't tolerate it. It made me really sick. I don't know if it did not combine well with my meds or what, but I took it, puked, waited a few days, tried again, talked to an ACE "peddler", tried it again, still sick. It is clearly not the answer for everyone. I have found that I lost the most weight when I exercised, including lots of walking and ate better. There is no magic in a pill, but to each his own!
You might have a case for legal action against the restaurant owner that sold it to you. As if I didn't know.
Just a girl

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2010
I have been taking ACE for about a month and personally I LOVE IT!I've lost about 8lbs. but the best part for me is the energy! It is totally AMAZING! I feel better since I've been taking the ACE than I have since I was in high school( and that has been years)Also I suffer from migraines and since Ive been taking this my headaches have been cut in half. I've reserched all ingredients and they ARE all natural. We are not stupid and know that just because its all natural that doesn't mean it can't be harmful but it ABSOLUTELY is better for you than most of the weight loss/energy "stuff" out there!!!! So if taken the weay your supposed to IT DOES WORK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MaKenzie Taylor (May '16) 3 min Really though 17
Needing help for Christmas, 2 small children. 7 min Laid Back 10
Who still works minimum wage? 24 min AFL-CIO 8
Room 1123 58 min LOL JOKES on you 15
Skyler Reeves 59 min wow 4
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr So what 9,812
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr So what 6,726

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages