Who is the best hair colorist in Padu...

Who is the best hair colorist in Paducah???

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
new citizen

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2010
I really need to get foil highlights and lowlights but I'm new in town and Im scared to go just anywhere I have really long hair and I dont want to ruin it. Please let me know soon Thanks!

Since: Feb 10

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
Lauren at Tranquility Salon in Lone Oak is fantastic!
USED 2 have gorgeous hair

La Center, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2010
Don't go to the salon by energy fitness, and never go to Sheila at Wal Mart. Sorry Sheila, but you nearly balded me girl.
great hair

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2010
Casey Looper at Fringe Salon in Lone Oak - No question about it - if you can get in. She is awesome.

Paducah, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2010
The Karson Kelley Salon and Art Gallery in Downtown Paducah.
Hair Color

Paducah, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2010
Casey Looper at Fringe Salon in Lone Oak... THE BEST in the area!! Does an amazing job everytime!

Paducah, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2010
Beth Wilson at A Signature Look in Lone Oak! The best of the best!

Eddyville, KY

#9 Jul 9, 2010
Lauren at Fringe Salon does a great job!!

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 9, 2010
Sheila at Hair by Jill :)

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Jul 9, 2010
Nicole at sunrays n lone oak she is awesome

#12 Jul 14, 2010
Makin waves in lone oak is awesome!

Clarksville, TN

#13 Jul 14, 2010
Terry at Terry Lee's

Paducah, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2010
I have heard that karson kelly has messed up a couple of peoples hair and had 2 lawsuits against him for this.

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jul 23, 2010
It is mos def Gayla Long she works at regis in the mall she just got back into the biz after a long hiatus. She does wonders on men and women

United States

#16 Aug 29, 2010
I like Great Expectations best.

No offense, just not a Karson fan.

Nashville, TN

#17 Aug 30, 2010
try mendy's on cairo road. cheaper than the walk in places and more attention to detail. Bobbie and Mary Jane and Mendy actually care what people look like when they leave because the customers hair is a reflection of their work. 2704435279. they managed to fix mine after swimming pool chlorine turned it bright green.

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2010
Ashley at Tranqulity.....really anyone at Tranquility but Ashley does a fantastic job and is very reasonible.
Bleached 2X

Paducah, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2010
Don't go to K. K. I am friends with a guy that had his hair done there. Karson used some crazy chemicals on his hair, and it burned his scalp from the chemicals. The guy has had his hair done plenty of times, and he has never had that happen.

Besides this, I can't give you any other advice. I like Dylan's on Lone Oak Road though.
concerned mom

Madisonville, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Lisa Ladd at Studio South Salon she is the bomb!

Martin, TN

#21 Sep 2, 2010
Does anyone know where Megan that used to work at MasterCuts in the Paducah Mall is working at now. I will need to get a hair cut soon and I don't want just anyone to do it. She has always done an outstanding job on my hair. I recommend everyone to go try her out whereever she is now. Some advice don't go to the bleache blonde young chick that works at Regis. She will give you a mullit. She is like having a girls night over dress up party. She seems like she has never taken a cosmo. class ever in her life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monkeys burn down Chicago 2 hr Justawhiteguy 45
Guys 3 hr Touch 2
prostate massage (Mar '11) 3 hr Adam 7
Turn Offs (Mar '11) 4 hr IT Andy 16
dump trump 5 hr Doyouwantthesameo... 2
how many married men want their ex/baby momma back (Feb '11) 6 hr Ironic gesture 6
pill poppers (Jan '11) 9 hr Ironic gesture 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages