female ejaculation
Crack Sniffa

Jefferson City, MO

#44 Aug 6, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
These is things people aint supposed to be talking about. I aint never done this and dont want to. Why dont you act like descent people on a public place?
I really think you want to squirt Ruby, don't be bashful Let's hook up and I'll shove my fist up your ass so far you'll squirt like Old Faithful.
giggity

Washington, DC

#45 Aug 6, 2012
I gotta admit, I was as skeptical as many of you, until I watched the Dr.s one day, and the skinny woman doctor explained it. Turns out, it AINT pee. Hmm....Ive never run across one that squirts, but I had one that made so much juice that it was like trying to giggity a slip n slide. Giggity
luvit

Fond Du Lac, WI

#46 Aug 6, 2012
Like I said .......

Ain't nothing any better than that clear juice drippin off your ballz ..

And it can happen a lot more than one time during one " roll in the hay"

And most definitely all women can do it. It takes patience and persistent.

And men, it all ways helps if you think of her and not yourself.
Ruby Dawson

United States

#47 Aug 6, 2012
Crack Sniffa wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think you want to squirt Ruby, don't be bashful Let's hook up and I'll shove my fist up your ass so far you'll squirt like Old Faithful.
Didnt you have a momma? I don't think no momma would raise anyone like this. I thinking on reporting you to the head of the company.
luvit

Fond Du Lac, WI

#48 Aug 6, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt you have a momma? I don't think no momma would raise anyone like this. I thinking on reporting you to the head of the company.
How old are ya Ruby?..
Crack Sniffa

Jefferson City, MO

#49 Aug 6, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure did have a momma, how the hell you think I'm here? Seems like you don't know a damn thing about the birds & the bees much less squirting there Ruby. Maybe I can teach ya a thing or two when I get my 5 fingerlickin' fist up your rectum and make you gush. As far as the head of the company goes, fine, I'll let you shove a fist up their ass while you're leakin'.
Ruby Dawson

United States

#50 Aug 7, 2012
luvit wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are ya Ruby?..
Well Im over 21 and old enought to know better and its some people on here fixin to get in trouble for this. These pages werent meant for trash.
luvit

United States

#51 Aug 7, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Im over 21 and old enought to know better and its some people on here fixin to get in trouble for this. These pages werent meant for trash.
Sounds to me you've done past the sexual stage in life and you missed a Good thing and are not able to go back .... sorry for you Ruby.... the right man would have done it for you.... no sarcasm intended.
Ruby my mom taught me always please my wife before myself!..

In my opinion this stuff needs to be talked abut ...I think there would be less divorce.

That's why I started this thread.
interested

Gallatin, TN

#52 Aug 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn wrote:
I gush everynight I diddle with the man in the boat.
That is so cool....the guys I work with are jealous because I have the gift to make em squirt. It maybe luck but I believe otherwise.
Lol

Paducah, KY

#53 Aug 8, 2012
Crack Sniffa wrote:
<quoted text>
. Lmfao. ThT was funny as he'll
luvit

Niles, IL

#54 Aug 8, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so cool....the guys I work with are jealous because I have the gift to make em squirt. It maybe luck but I believe otherwise.
Em.....that's what you call your VA Jay Jay...
Head of the company

Paducah, KY

#55 Aug 8, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
ruby need to ride a sabian when you get off the rag!
Interested

Gallatin, TN

#56 Aug 8, 2012
luvit wrote:
<quoted text>
Em.....that's what you call your VA Jay Jay...
Thanks......
hmm

Harrisburg, IL

#57 Aug 8, 2012
If a woman drink alot of wine or eats alot of fruit the juice is sweeter
luvit

Niles, IL

#58 Aug 8, 2012
hmm wrote:
If a woman drink alot of wine or eats alot of fruit the juice is sweeter
Nope stays the same....mmmmm good....
hmm

Harrisburg, IL

#59 Aug 8, 2012
Depends on how much they eat or drink it, but it's all good none the less. I love when my wife does it best thing ever she can hit the ceiling screaming at the top of her lungs well worth it in my opinion makes me feel good knowing I can give my wife so much pleasure
luvit

Niles, IL

#60 Aug 8, 2012
hmm wrote:
Depends on how much they eat or drink it, but it's all good none the less. I love when my wife does it best thing ever she can hit the ceiling screaming at the top of her lungs well worth it in my opinion makes me feel good knowing I can give my wife so much pleasure
No way to fake it....if it ain't wet ...she ain't in it or need a little more foreplay ;-)
Intense Mating

Kuttawa, KY

#61 Aug 8, 2012
hey

Harrisburg, IL

#62 Aug 8, 2012
luvit wrote:
<quoted text>No way to fake it....if it ain't wet ...she ain't in it or need a little more foreplay ;-)
aint no faking just a screamer
luvit

Niles, IL

#63 Aug 8, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

The urethra sponge ...that is where the ejaculate comes from.....

Watch the video ...very good very educational a must see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electric 96.9 33 min peter long prong 3
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 41 min Chanta53 7,711
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 42 min Chanta53 3,878
Daniel at ups 1 hr Bigfool 6
police on bridge 2 hr Pennywise 2
Extending Concrete Patio 2 hr bubble tea 3
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 3 hr Chanta53 2,469
Jennifer Rukavina Sun Lyep 42

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web