First Prev
of 5
Next Last
luvit

Bensenville, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2012
How many of you women have the pleasure of being able to ejaculate?

Some say they are not able to. But my belief is at all can if the right man with his patiences will and can achieve it.

Am I wrong?
Kevin Jacobsen

Paducah, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2012
I watched my aunt get off and squirt one night when I spent the night in her apartment she wanted me to come in there sit on the end of her bed and only watch her watch her, it was exciting! She was drunk and horny but I wish she let me video it tho!
me

Paducah, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2012
luvit wrote:
How many of you women have the pleasure of being able to ejaculate?

Some say they are not able to. But my belief is at all can if the right man with his patiences will and can achieve it.

Am I wrong?
It's so awesome!!!! Only my husband has ever gotten me to do it. Apparently it was his specialty with the few women he was with before me. They all hate me now because I was the only one to get a ring on my finger. They can go ahead and hate me though. It's worth it.

And any man can make it happen. All women are capable of squirting. Some women can't get past the hang up of feeling like they're peeing. But there is absolutely no urine involved. So just let go and have fun!!!
Johnny wad

Paducah, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
I put a mason jar on the old lady's clit when she squished and ended up milling her off a half quart! My drunk buddy came over and killed it thought it was shine . It fks him up worst than shine when I told him what it was.
luvit

Bensenville, IL

#5 Aug 1, 2012
That's how you know you really turned your woman on..........when she gets up to pee after a good roll .....she will not be able to ...just like us guys.

Who needs lube!

You aunt ......man ..wow
Its Pee

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
luvit wrote:
That's how you know you really turned your woman on..........when she gets up to pee after a good roll .....she will not be able to ...just like us guys.
Who needs lube!
You aunt ......man ..wow
She won't be able to because she just did nitwit, enjoy your golden shower sicko
Exciting

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2012
It feels amazing
Sister Kathryn

Paducah, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2012
I gush everynight I diddle with the man in the boat.
what

North Salem, IN

#9 Aug 1, 2012
It is pee. Proven fact. Do some research
LuvFurBurgers

Paducah, KY

#11 Aug 1, 2012
I rinse my mouth out with it.
luvit

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2012
what wrote:
It is pee. Proven fact. Do some research
Obviously you know nothing about a woman.

It is not pee. If you had ever experienced it you would know it has a different color smell and goodness.

Boy if you been with a woman that pissed on you ...hahhaha you must have tickled her till she couldn't hold it....
luvit

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Johnny wad wrote:
I put a mason jar on the old lady's clit when she squished and ended up milling her off a half quart! My drunk buddy came over and killed it thought it was shine . It fks him up worst than shine when I told him what it was.
hahhaha ....shine.....Good stuff
what

North Salem, IN

#15 Aug 1, 2012
luvit wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you know nothing about a woman.

It is not pee. If you had ever experienced it you would know it has a different color smell and goodness.

Boy if you been with a woman that pissed on you ...hahhaha you must have tickled her till she couldn't hold it....
You are an idiot! Go do some research like I said. A little homework will educate you greatly. It is urine Aka pee or piss. There have been numerous studies done. I don't care what you feel during orgasm. It is the feeling of pissing and having an orgasm at the same time. Good grief. So did you kiss your man after you pissed on his face. Hope you enjoyed the taste of your own Piss. Just sayin
luvit

United States

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Im 12! Haha dumbass
luvit

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2012
luvit wrote:
Im 12! Haha dumbass
Like I said experience ...that you haven't got....come back in 10 years.
the real luvit

United States

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Y'all can ate me out .ill pee on u to
the real luvit

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2012
Eat*
the real luvit

United States

#21 Aug 1, 2012
But u HAVE TO BE BLACK!!
Colonel sanders

Paducah, KY

#22 Aug 1, 2012
In 10 yrs you will be dried up!
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

#23 Aug 1, 2012
Kevin Jacobsen wrote:
I watched my aunt get off and squirt one night when I spent the night in her apartment she wanted me to come in there sit on the end of her bed and only watch her watch her, it was exciting! She was drunk and horny but I wish she let me video it tho!
. Dude?! Your aunt?! Wtf!!!!!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
four rivers harley davidson (Aug '10) 21 min lessons yours 71
Old Records and LPs 27 min blondie1110 7
Why do white people hate black people? (Jun '14) 30 min Black X 345
Planned Parenthood at MCHS 42 min blondie1110 13
tow boaters are trash (Sep '13) 56 min Linds 105
decent person has prostate surgery 1 hr decent person 5
Adult theaters 1 hr Abeliever 31
Jennifer Horbelt 5 hr Delta Dawn 9
Paducah Dating