MLC"S restaurant re-opening new lo...

MLC"S restaurant re-opening new location.

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
business owner

Florence, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Heads up for those that miss it..

MLC'S in conjection with Pure Country will be open March 10th 5am to 2pm 6 days a week. In the Pure Country building on Clarks River Road. 4101 Clarks River Rd next to the regions bank right before the Clarks River Bridge. The Club will still be open its normal hours with its daily club activities, But MLC's will be operating during the day 5am to 2pm 6 days a week. They will be bring back the faces you loved at MLC's along with all the great food. So come on by and see your favorite employees and show them some love and how much you missed them.

Thanks for your support.
coco

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2011
I can't wait.
seriously

Tomball, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2011
I don't think it's the same owners though
coco

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2011
same ones than ran mlc's before will be working it
apple

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2011
will the breakfast food still be way overpriced?
business owner

Florence, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2011
same owners, and we will be posting a list of all the favorite employee's that will be comming back soon.
great

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2011
have missed that place!!!!
seriously

Murray, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2011
[If you think MLC's food is over priced then the only place you must eat is Mc Donalds dollar menu. Get a life.
seriously

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2011
If you think MLC's is really overpriced then you must only eat off the McDonalds dollar menu. Get a life.
coco

Paducah, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2011
Shannon is one of the better waitresses they had.
give me a break

Murray, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2011
If you think MLC'S is overpriced then you must just eat off McDonalds dollar menu. Get a life.
oh yeah

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2011
new location but still same nasty over priced food.
big

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2011
give me a break wrote:
If you think MLC'S is overpriced then you must just eat off McDonalds dollar menu. Get a life.
your absolutely right. I will go to Mc donalds, or waffle house. You guys are way overpriced for the amount and quality of food. If your food our price structure was correct you guys wouldn't close every other week.
ch fan

Nashville, TN

#16 Feb 28, 2011
i think u should bring back chris hampsten as cook and give him a raise he worked there as head cook for a year and didnt see a dime raise the whole time . hes the best cook they ever had. without him the place will go down again
LOL

Paducah, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2011
MLC's is a good place to eat. Been in business for along time, don't know who your talking about but didn't close every other week. Pretty much had same customers and the same people owned it!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT (DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL)
Kiki

Tomball, TX

#18 Feb 28, 2011
No it's not re opening
great

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2011
Kiki wrote:
No it's not re opening
Did you not read the post????? It is re opening!!!
business owner

Florence, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2011
Yes. MLC is opening March 10th they will be open Mon-Saturday 5am-2pm. They will be in the Pure Country building. The will be bringing back as your waitresess Bobbi, Lindsay, Shannon, and Lisa.

Thank you for your support.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Feb 28, 2011
So...Shannon is official? ;)
dice man

Nashville, TN

#22 Mar 1, 2011
so what is the waitress paula doin is she coming back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last time u had sex was? (Sep '11) 11 min Tictoc 113
HPD a sad disease 32 min Well 2
thigh gap 33 min Nasty 3
Cindy brown 34 min Wow 5
brandilyn kelley 38 min focus! 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr So what 4,704
Chiz banned from Paducah 1 hr accept responsibi... 12
BBQ on the river 4 hr Never kastle 44

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web