Talon Falls - Reviews from this year

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just me

Quincy, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Of the three or more Talon Falls attractions available this year, which would you recommend for a 10 year old? I'm thinking the hayride attraction. Does anyone have any recommendations?
none ya

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2010
yeah none of them they suck IT costs WAY 2 much to get in and YOU have to stand in line for GOD knows how long SO I am glad I aint gonna be there this year IT was AWESOME last year I aint got time for the waiting and sh!t!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 14, 2010
I haven't been this year cause of babysitting problem, but I have heard the hayride wasn't all that (heard don't know for sure) And to do all 3 events you pay $40 unless you have a Hardee's dicount cup (not sure if there are any more coupons then the cup) I enjoyed going 2 years ago just for the simple fact it's Halloween and it's something different to do. So what ever you decide to see hope you have a great time! Happy Halloween enjoy it while your young "just me"
Tina aka tlo

Paducah, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2010
it cost forty bucks now what they think they are bill gates and can charge that much for a halloween thing..jeezus i don't go because i hate lines and it bores me..it was ok when i was 12 but lets face it i am 27 and would rather see a real haunted house like go to louisville to waverly hills than do some lil haunted thing where ppl dress up its cool to look at but it don't scare me and i get nothing out of it..but keep doing what u do i ain't hating just maybe lower the price poor kids where u think they come up with forty bucks at u seen the economy and i am sure half of them ain't got jobs..wouldn't u think...dur dur well i am sure they bug the poor parents who are working there butts off to pay 40 bucks to take a kid to 3 attractions but whatever floats ur boat
Tina aka tlo

Paducah, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
i wanna do a maze though they are cool children of the corn ow ow
none ya

Paducah, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
ITS a waste of money and time THEY can do better!
silky hair

Knoxville, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2010
can you even fit in the line Tina?
none ya

Paducah, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2010
WHO in the hell would wanna be like that fat cow?

Since: Oct 10

Nanyang, China

#9 Oct 15, 2010
i do not interested in it
http:www.whole-sale.com
tina

Huntington, IN

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Wow is that slander calling me a fat cow..hmmm go elizabeth get em! As much slandering i here on this site is beyond stuck on stupid Im watching ch 6 news told them ppl to leave ppls names outta stuff ppl act like i dont know what im talking about
Hateful Bitch

Paducah, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2010
AND 99% of the time Tina you DONT so before you start screaming the word SLANDER @ somebody maybe ya need to go back and read on what all you said about me to say something about Slander CAUSE what goes around comes around and I guess ppl are learning that YOU have no idea wtf your talkin about!
Miss Cellaneous

Metropolis, IL

#12 Oct 16, 2010
I will never go to Talon Falls again.. it was far too expensive, the bus ride there was three-hundred other people was terrifying.. ppl falling all over each other.. if it had wrecked we'd all been dead.

It would be different if it was worth it but they ran you through so fast .. total waste.
Yup

Paducah, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2010
I agree with ya there!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 19, 2010
you want a good haunted house go to the darkness in downtown st louis. talon falls sux!
kno the facts

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
talon falls sucks not worth the money by no means

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2010
well then why don't someone post a good haunted house to go to here in the Paducah area!? Cause I've got a babysitter and was thinkin about going to Tallon Falls

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2010
BLeannP wrote:
well then why don't someone post a good haunted house to go to here in the Paducah area!? Cause I've got a babysitter and was thinkin about going to Tallon Falls
there is not a good 1 in this area. you have to go to the darkness in st louis or go 2 nashville.
Rough and tumble

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2010
$40.00 bucks, crap! that is insane!

Location hidden

#19 Oct 19, 2010
You can get $10 off with a Hardee's cup or $7 off with the coupon for all three attractions. You can go to them individually as well, the scream park is $16 and the hayride and haunted house are $12 each, and you can get $2 off with Hardee's cups or coupons. Anyway, I think it would be awesome for a kid, even just one attraction. For an adult...the waiting sucks, the bus ride was WAY scarier to me it was so unsafe! I took my 11 year old brother and he loved it all. He didn't mind the waiting or anything. BUT last year I was with a friend and we got stuck in a corner or something and no one was around so she opened her phone just for a sec and some dude screamed in MY ear to turn it off and pushed ME.... so yeah. I think if you have the extra money it's worth it for a kid. What else is there to do?
tunknown

Paducah, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2010
I agree with know the facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why dint men moan 3 min TLO 12
Samuel David hunter 4 min TLO 16
Attn Dirty Buts: Free... 8 min TLO 20
Country aire mobile home 2016 28 min Foxtrot 5
river city mission (Sep '14) 1 hr Handouts 9
Dearly departed 2 hr Minimum wage brother 5
Stephanie Sweeny 2 hr lol 3

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance