First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Paducah, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Whats up with all the queers there lastnight and drag shows?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 11, 2012
You jealous you weren't up there?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Didn't they just reopen?
Mike

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Shotz better think about this gay shi*. Thats what closed Duncans down on Broadway. They were taking over and the straight people stopped comming there.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Most of my straight friends love going to gay bars!! Better music and drinks! Lmfao!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2012
MsMichelle2001 wrote:
Most of my straight friends love going to gay bars!! Better music and drinks! Lmfao!!!
e

Me
Too
straight boy

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2012
I got to shots and when one of those queers try and touch or hit on me I will kick some butt. Shotz you are fu*#ing up
CooterLicker

Paducah, KY

#8 Aug 12, 2012
Look, even if a queer hits on you just tell them you are straight. They'll leave you alone. Hell, most gay people are pretty cool. Except Richard Simmons. Can't stand that son-of-a-bitch.
Bob

Paducah, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Hey Shotz, buy some chic-fil-a and feed those queers and see how many eat it. LOL
Lupe

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 12, 2012
I'm lactose so I can't eat at this place. Every time I go in I try to order something different to see if it's better but instead I end up spending the night in the can. The taste of their dishes is great but is it worth it to have terrible gas, irritable bowels and a serious case of the runs as a result? I think not and my boyfriend agrees. Every time I suggest we go there, he rolls his eyes because he knows what he is in for - terrible smells, unholy stomach noises and a night of me running like a bat out of hell to the crapper.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 12, 2012
straight boy wrote:
I got to shots and when one of those queers try and touch or hit on me I will kick some butt. Shotz you are fu*#ing up
Give me a freaking break! Real straight men are secure with their sexual preference, They don't fear gay men hitting on them, infact most real straight men consider it a compliment! They are secure enough, they know they like women and not men, so it doesn't bother them! Besides, most "Queers" as well as some queens just might whip your butt!!

Location hidden

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Bob wrote:
Hey Shotz, buy some chic-fil-a and feed those queers and see how many eat it. LOL
As long as they pay for it, who cares!!!
:)

Location hidden

#13 Aug 12, 2012
straight boy wrote:
Shhhh!!! Don't sit on the tiolet or drink in the same glasses, wouldn't want u to catch the gayness lol
Kara Belle

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 12, 2012
It's sad to read such hate towards a bar who is trying to survive in this hard economic period we are in. Shotz, like many area bars are suffering from low turnout and low sales and is trying to find a way to bring out more people to their locations. As a test run they had a night to invite a different crowd in to coincide with their existing customers. The "queers" as someone so eloquently stated were not trying to convert any straight people or change the atmosphere of the bar, we were helping out our community bar survive in these hard times. Sales were up, people had a good time and now more people are aware of Shotz Bar and grill and the amazing services and food they have to offer. It is a once a month drag show that doesn't interfere with any other events at the bar, nor does it hurt anyone going to the bar. I ask anyone who wants to enjoy a fun filled night with a free show and great food to come out on September 7th and experience it for yourself. The owners are amazing people and the bar is a great place to hang out. Gay people are not looking to convert straight people or infringe on your lifestyle, we as humans want to have fun and enjoy ourselves. Instead of turning your backs and blatantly spouting out hate, go out and enjoy yourselves and leave the negativity somewhere else. My name is Kara Belle and I was the queer Drag queen performing the drag show, I have never wanted to convert a straight person nor do I want to. My father was a straight man and i enjoyed his company. I like to make people laugh and brighten their day and I also like to help people. I considered what I did on Friday to be a service that helped a bar, can any of you say that. If you approach me I guarantee I'll put a smile in your face and not bow down to hate. I enjoy my art and giving a good show to everyone. I ask that you experience the bar first hand, before judging its efforts to remain in Paducah. Thank you and God Bless you.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 12, 2012
Kara Belle wrote:
It's sad to read such hate towards a bar who is trying to survive in this hard economic period we are in. Shotz, like many area bars are suffering from low turnout and low sales and is trying to find a way to bring out more people to their locations. As a test run they had a night to invite a different crowd in to coincide with their existing customers. The "queers" as someone so eloquently stated were not trying to convert any straight people or change the atmosphere of the bar, we were helping out our community bar survive in these hard times. Sales were up, people had a good time and now more people are aware of Shotz Bar and grill and the amazing services and food they have to offer. It is a once a month drag show that doesn't interfere with any other events at the bar, nor does it hurt anyone going to the bar. I ask anyone who wants to enjoy a fun filled night with a free show and great food to come out on September 7th and experience it for yourself. The owners are amazing people and the bar is a great place to hang out. Gay people are not looking to convert straight people or infringe on your lifestyle, we as humans want to have fun and enjoy ourselves. Instead of turning your backs and blatantly spouting out hate, go out and enjoy yourselves and leave the negativity somewhere else. My name is Kara Belle and I was the queer Drag queen performing the drag show, I have never wanted to convert a straight person nor do I want to. My father was a straight man and i enjoyed his company. I like to make people laugh and brighten their day and I also like to help people. I considered what I did on Friday to be a service that helped a bar, can any of you say that. If you approach me I guarantee I'll put a smile in your face and not bow down to hate. I enjoy my art and giving a good show to everyone. I ask that you experience the bar first hand, before judging its efforts to remain in Paducah. Thank you and God Bless you.
Well said Kara!!! XO
Impressed Citizen

Paducah, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Kara Belle you are one beautiful person
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#17 Aug 12, 2012
Kara Belle wrote:
I went into this place a few weeks ago and was propositioned by a gay guy. I did the only normal thing to do and punched his lights out. He persisted, unfortunately, and started pleading with me by saying that he didn't want butt sex but only for me to give him a handjob or a little head. He wouldn't take no for an answer so I hauled off and kicked him square in the balls. He started whimpering and apologizing but I would have none of it, so I let loose with a verbal tirade of hateful and cruel names. These people are sick and don't deserve any sympathy.
bunny

Paducah, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2012
I like it
Hahaha

Paducah, KY

#21 Aug 30, 2012
bob wrote:
Whats up with all the queers there lastnight and drag shows?
Bob bachus your just mad bc you got barred for all your drama. Someone needs to kink your oxygen line for awhile.
awesome

El Monte, CA

#22 Aug 31, 2012
Thank God there's less people going to these shitholes get a life people and stop going to these scumbag bars let the queers have all of them please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K9 training called Elite Hwy 45 10 min Be Informed 13
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 38 min _FLATLINE-------- 6,164
incognito 48 min Curious 7
jason chapman sucking pole in prison 1 hr anon101 6
Dot's 1 hr Don Johnson 1
Sam Bennett 1 hr Wow 1
Tina Cain spent $600 at Fazoli's 2 hr da troof 9
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE