revenger

Wingo, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2009
anyone know what happened to her? she comitted suicide?
Really-

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Nov 3, 2009
As a close friend of hers (something you obviously ARENT) I feel out of respect for her and her family you keep your questions to yourself. There is no need for this kinda of crap on here. Take your "Revenger" somewhere else. And for the love of God, dont listen to everything you hear in that small minded gossiping town Mayfield. Pray for them.
nighthawk

White House, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2009
What is wrong in asking a question? There is a difference in being concerned and disrespectful.
Good God, if there is one thing about the people here in this area is knee-jerk bare assumptions.
I was wondering what happened to her too, since she was well known, and helped me pick out my bath tub a little less than a month ago.
orange

Wingo, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2009
I knew Beth and was a friend from long ago.I have never known anyone one like her she was so special inside and out. It broke my soul to learn of her passing. she is in God's hands. Let her rest and remember her beautiful smile andthe good memories we have of her
Denise

Florissant, MO

#5 Dec 19, 2009
revenger wrote:
anyone know what happened to her? she comitted suicide?
Who the heck are you? Why do you feel it necessary post this on every where possible? I am guessing you are a bitter jerk who someone terribly hurt, even so, do you not think that her kids and family have been through enough?
Kathy in MN

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Dec 21, 2009
Is this Beth that worked at Bridge Inn?
Past

Brentwood, TN

#7 Apr 21, 2013
I'm not sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harper 4 7 min Hmmm.... 6
McCracken county needs new sheriff 9 min Hmmm.... 12
Does single women ever go to romantics or Tammy... 22 min Just me 4
Collier Deaton Riley pedos.. 27 min Just me 4
Chinese on wpsd 34 min Just me 10
voting 45 min Voter 1
Peyton Jones is in jail 1 hr womanizer 4

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages