Curious

Paducah, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Why?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2011
[QUOTE who="Uh......"]<q uoted text>
Forced to by the fascist school superintendent.
[/QUOTE] not true. Go to wpsd and you will see that he started he was wanting to get back into teaching. Don't talk about something if you don't know what your talking about
Uh......

Paducah, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2011
Baxter Stockman wrote:
"

not true. Go to wpsd and you will see that he started he was wanting to get back into teaching. Don't talk about something if you don't know what your talking about
Heh heh heh. Poor Baxter. I bet you believe everything you see and read in the media. I do know exactly what I'm talking about, the real story, from the inside. But you go ahead and live in your fairy tale land and believe the official, prepared statement.
me

Tomball, TX

#6 Sep 20, 2011
DuKeHaTeR wrote:
Now what fun would that be Baxter?!
He will be greatly missed!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 20, 2011
DuKeHaTeR wrote:
Now what fun would that be Baxter?!
i know I know. I'm sorry people please carry on. Dukehater has made me see the light once again. Thanx man I was lost for a moment
wow

Paducah, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Ok! Seriously who would take a paycut in these economic times to go back to teaching? And why would he wait until after school had been in session for a while, just to go back to teaching? There has to be more to it. Mr. J was a good principal.
joe

Tomball, TX

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Baxter Stockman wrote:
"

not true. Go to wpsd and you will see that he started he was wanting to get back into teaching. Don't talk about something if you don't know what your talking about
Very strange, LOMS principal left recently to "get back to the classroom". You decide.
nthekno

Gallatin, TN

#11 Sep 22, 2011
The LOMS principal left last December-it was not corruption (not saying it doesn't happen, but NOT in this case). Very poor fit.
As for Farley, inside scoop is they did not have good scores again - 2011. When that happens a couple of years in a row, heads roll - ex. Heath High - what? Last year?
Truth

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 23, 2011
The superintendent has been running the school because she did not trust him. At the beginning of the school year she moved all the teachers to different grades classes - total shakeup. He was not in charge and knew if he did not step down he would be fired.
farley parent

Tomball, TX

#13 Sep 24, 2011
I have been a parent at that school for years. I have had kids there longer some of the teachers and was there before mr. Johnson. Myself and my kids loved mr. Johnson my youngest son is having a hard time with it. He and mr. Johnson was close. Have nothing but good to say about him!!!
agreed

Paducah, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2011
nthekno wrote:
The LOMS principal left last December-it was not corruption (not saying it doesn't happen, but NOT in this case). Very poor fit.
As for Farley, inside scoop is they did not have good scores again - 2011. When that happens a couple of years in a row, heads roll - ex. Heath High - what? Last year?
Heath High School's principal resigning had nothing to do with test scores. His was about not having documented paperwork on file for teachers that is necessary to have. When asked to produce said documents, he couldn't.
curious

Herrin, IL

#16 Sep 24, 2011
farley parent wrote:
I have been a parent at that school for years. I have had kids there longer some of the teachers and was there before mr. Johnson. Myself and my kids loved mr. Johnson my youngest son is having a hard time with it. He and mr. Johnson was close. Have nothing but good to say about him!!!
So is mrs barnes gonna be the new principal
brighton

Paducah, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2011
Right now its miss grubbs, idk were she came from
farley parent

Pflugerville, TX

#18 Sep 25, 2011
Mrs. Barnes is staying the assistant and they have hired a new one and she was a assistant from LMS I think
farley parent too

Paducah, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2011
as far as i am concerned mr. johnson is a nice guy. if he would rather go back to teaching, more power to him. obviously he found greater good in educating than running the school. it never ceases to amaze me how people will rag on anyone, especially someone concerned with the greater good of our children. some of you need to peak out of your little box sometime and see the real world.
parent

Paducah, KY

#20 Oct 8, 2011
Mr. Johnson is one of a kind. I hope he does go back to teaching, because he will enrich so many childrens lives. My special needs son loves him and he was always out and about with the children. He interacted alot. I was sad to see him resign. Its the schools loss.
FES Parent

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2011
Fall Festival was fun but missed Mr. J being there.
cathy

Dunmor, KY

#22 Oct 16, 2011
Truth wrote:
The superintendent has been running the school because she did not trust him. At the beginning of the school year she moved all the teachers to different grades classes - total shakeup. He was not in charge and knew if he did not step down he would be fired.
The way the superintent acts and treats the local citizens she was from California, not a local person. She sure does not care about what the parents, students, teachers or most of the administrators want. She has an agenda that is just for her benefit and the ones that are "yes" people. The poor taxpayers get screwed again, by what should be one of our own. I heard from some of the LO people that when she came to the JR Breakfast one year, she was such a snob she didn't talk to any of the people that she knew before!.
FES Parent

United States

#24 Jan 13, 2012
Heard today that he is at Concord full time. Maybe time for me to switch schools.
FES Parent

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2012
found out more. He is now teaching art for the school for all the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New cab company thriving in Paducah (Mar '16) 12 min not so swift 11
Whatever happened to.......... 18 min not so swift 36
wpsd tv (May '14) 22 min steve 8
james marine employees (Aug '12) 30 min mustbebored 28
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 49 min 2twisted 5,184
Housing assistance 1 hr single mom of 3 66
Derek Baker (Oct '15) 1 hr punk 27

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance