First Prev
of 2
Next Last
that guy

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2011
If you haven't tried, know that only two or three males out of a 1,000 can do such a thing.
It's a rare feat to accomplish because of our ribcage and spineómost of us just aren't equipped to do such a thing.
blowage

Metropolis, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2011
I must be lucky then.
Turd Ferguson

Cadiz, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2011
I'll admit it. I threw my back out whilst trying.
Aaaaasa

Murray, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2011
About two yrs ago during my peak, I was getting pretty good at it until my grandmother walked in on me. So she finished me off and she has been my girl every since.
punk panties

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2011
i wish
punk panties

Paducah, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2011
i luv the gravy

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#9 Aug 9, 2011
Lmmfao
uraheifer

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2011
Tina would try it but seeing how shes big enough to have her own gravity and orbit, its out of the question
HO-ho-ho

New Zealand

#12 Dec 30, 2011
blowage wrote:
I must be lucky then.
Yeah, U must be, so so effing LUCKY,BUT, I don't believe a word of it...Mister smart...fart......maybe U could fart in your own face next time t hen really go to town....
HO-ho-ho

New Zealand

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Turd Ferguson wrote:
I'll admit it. I threw my back out whilst trying.
HA, HA ha ha ha what laugh.....
SERVES U BLOODY RIGHT....MR FEXIE i don't think....
foodie

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2012
Lucky if you can!
I am trying

Paducah, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2012
Can only get the head in...
Wow

Paducah, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2012
Ur peen or someone else's peen... Ether way a peen in your mouth makes you homo.
Idk

Olive Hill, KY

#18 May 25, 2012
I can do this amazing feat and it feels amazin just sayin im not gay i have a girlfriend even and i brush and rinse after every time i dont swallow the cum im 13 and i wanted to ask can anyone else do it and if u can did it ruin oral sex later on in life like the feel of it

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 May 25, 2012
Oh plzzzz....can we say TROLL??
Pee North

Symsonia, KY

#20 May 25, 2012
It's easy if you've got a spine tingler! I do it cause it feels good; my stuff tastes like heaven. I wouldn't want to do another dude cause that definitely makes you gay. When you beat yourself that's not gay, so why would blowing yourself be? My girlfriend loves to watch me and it makes her hot...
John

Panama City, FL

#21 Jun 21, 2012
Aaaaasa wrote:
About two yrs ago during my peak, I was getting pretty good at it until my grandmother walked in on me. So she finished me off and she has been my girl every since.
She jerked you off?
Joe

Williamston, SC

#23 Jul 9, 2012
that guy wrote:
If you haven't tried, know that only two or three males out of a 1,000 can do such a thing.
It's a rare feat to accomplish because of our ribcage and spineómost of us just aren't equipped to do such a thing.
You know, I was under the impression that only 1% of guys could autofellate. Of course, anyone who's looked into it can see there's no real info on it, just speculation and silly jokes. It's real, because I tried for a while with no success. But later I found someone who wrote an entire "how to" on the subject, a complete manual!

Autofellatio is a mystery & impossible, until you get instructions: find the only Manual with every bit of information you'll need at www.shewhowatches.com . It's the most fulfilling thing I've found if you want to "do your own thing", or your gf is out. I can tell you that I can do it as well as any of my gf's have in the past.
glanceshaft

Zagreb, Croatia

#24 Oct 2, 2012
I did it before and Ill do it again because I enjoy it alot
old selfer

Katy, TX

#26 Jun 23, 2013
I started doing it in the 7th grade, all throughout my teen years and into my late 20's, I began to gain weight and can no longer do it, I tried every position that I could, Something that has never been mentioned before is that when you are sucking your own dick the top of your tongue is on the top side of your dick, all the good feeling is on the under side of your dick.... I remember doing a lot of tongue swirling and bobbing up and down and after about 10 or 15 minutes I was tired, it was a real workout to come (I called it shooting off back then), when I finished I would spit it out in the sink and run the water, since I in the bathroom anyway. I spit it out for the first few times then starting swallowing it, I REALLY DID NOT CARE FOR THE TASTE OF IT AT ALL... to me it tasted yucky and bland and had a slight burn when going down, I later learned that by twisting my dick I could get the top of my tongue on the underneath side and boy what a difference that made, it cut my sucking time in half! I didn't have to do all that tongue swirling and bobbing as I once did, but occasionally I go back and do it. I never told anyone about this when I was growing up, it was my secret. I did it in front of a couple of my old girlfriends and they thought I was weird, but would often ask if they could watch me do it, you should have seen the looks on their faces.... a Kodak moment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paducah's new Mayor 10 min marvin harris 64
Road blocks 27 min The Tall Cool One 9
How much meth can brandy sell before spending t... 29 min Azzoles 19
Abracadabra! 1 hr Hallelujah 48
Fight at star 1 hr fun draiser 4
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr Chanta53 5,608
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr Chanta53 8,933

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance