Shooting on 12th street
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Yup

Paducah, KY

#168 Feb 18, 2013
wow wrote:
Man U ppl r freaken stupid!!! That's Paducah for you!!! Ignorant ppl u r!!!
do you live in Paducah or surrounding counties ? Dude u just called ur self and ur moma ignorant
anonymous

Barlow, KY

#169 Feb 19, 2013
This sickens me. What happened WAS NOT intended. NO ONE, not even me, will understand any of this UNLESS it has happened to you or your family. What happened was a tragedy, but this is no time for drama. The family doesn't need. What they need is time to grieve. Time to cherish memories they were able to make the with Braydion. I know Nick, and he IS a damn good father. He always has been and always will be. I hate that you people have the audacity to post these negative comments about Nick. And for some of you to say that it is neglect on Maria's part for still being with him and to let him around her children, that is not your concern. Have your opinions if you will but don't post them on here. Maria's love for HER BOYS AND NICK are strong and always will be. I can't imagine the pain they are going through and will feel for the rest of their lives. You people are making it worse with your rude, pathetic, negative comments. I will continue to stand up for them no matter what anybody says. As for Maria and Nick, I am still lifting my prayers up to both of you and y'alls family. May y'all find peace in this! <3
this chick says...

Carol Stream, IL

#170 Feb 20, 2013
Anyone who knows nick & Maria know they are awesome parents.... Jordan is/was a dad only when convenient to him, his boys never even called him daddy, but by his name instead. Like it or not Nick Barbee is their daddy...
Get a life people and let these people grieve in peace
Whitney

Franklin, TN

#171 Feb 20, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> most of us don't shoot little kids in the face. Truth... he used poor judgment and needs to be somewhat reliable. But i guess if Maria's family and Jordan's family says its ok that he killed their family member then everyone needs to let go. Poor boy is in heaven where he is away from the crazy people.
No one said its ok that Braydion was shot & died. Not one of us has said that's ok. So you need to shut your face until you know all the facts.
Whitney

Franklin, TN

#172 Feb 20, 2013
Outsider wrote:
Agreed. If this were my family, and an accident of this magnitude had happened, whole town knew due to news and social media, and there were to be a nasty, trashy thread made up about the situation like this one here, I would at the very least have it removed. I probably would be so sick, stressed, depressed that I would be seeking professional help in order to deal with the situation, and could not possibly be discussing it on this trashy website. This thread is unbelievable. For god sakes if for the name of the child if nothing else, someone should have this removed. God bless
I've tried to get them to remove it. They won't.
A friend

United States

#173 Feb 21, 2013
Whitney wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried to get them to remove it. They won't.
Go to every comment and mark it spam and whatever the other choices are for hateful or mean, then report each comment and in your comments tell them this is libel/slander and if not taken down you will get your lawyer involved. Trust me I've had to have several taken down for friends. Your family is in my prayers and I hope for Braydion's sake this is taken down.
Sad

Mayfield, KY

#174 Feb 21, 2013
I don't believe this guy purposely shot this child, but why has he told so many different versions? He first blamed it on the 2 year old. That in itself, should be a crime. That child may have grown up thinking he killed his brother if the truth had not come out. He has also had other run in's with the law, which makes him not very credible. Accidents happen, but you don't try and blame it on a 2 year old!
truth

United States

#175 Feb 21, 2013
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to every comment and mark it spam and whatever the other choices are for hateful or mean, then report each comment and in your comments tell them this is libel/slander and if not taken down you will get your lawyer involved. Trust me I've had to have several taken down for friends. Your family is in my prayers and I hope for Braydion's sake this is taken down.
truth hurts-get over it!
A friend

Indianapolis, IN

#176 Feb 21, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> truth hurts-get over it!
Kill yourself!!!!
so scared

Cadiz, KY

#177 Feb 21, 2013
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>Kill yourself!!!!
Oh this isn't hateful or mean at all. Guess I will be reporting you.
Braydions mommy

Dunmor, KY

#178 Mar 4, 2013
I purposefully avoided this sight for a long time because I knew their would be people on here that don't know us talking a lot of crap. Here is the truth. Nick has raised my boys basically the entirety of their lives. He would never have intentionally hurt his own children. The gun was not loaded but a bullet in the chamber was released when the clip was removed. The gun was being put up and the kids were in a different room. Braydion had run around the corner hearing the noise I guess I really don't know and he got hit. Nick is not a career criminal he was a kid who made stupid judgements in the past and had taken responsibility for all of it and had started his life over and was working on bettering himself. I am a Christian and I believe in second chances and when I met nick he was honest about his past to me. My kids loved him and only then did I know he was right for us. For those of you that think I'm an idiot for staying with him well that's your opinion and you have a right to believe whatever you like but my sons have lost their brother and I have lost my son. Taking away their daddy would be cruel. Nick has to live with this forever and I pray that god shows everyone what forgiveness is. Yea my son is gone bc of an accident and maybe nick should have thought things through but being so negative and hateful towards him will not help our family heal. I pray that the courts let this go so we can move forward and keep Braydions memory alive. I don't know all the details and honestly it doesn't matter anymore. Braydion cannot come back and if he could I don't think he would. He is so happy now and The Lord is taking way better care of him then I could. I stand behind nick bc I know how much we mean to him. He saved our broken home and we saved him. The Lord and our entire family knows that. We are young and make mistakes but only god can judge us and only god knows every detail that occurred that day. For all the positive remarks thank you and god bless and for all the negative I pray god comes into your lives and you learn about forgiveness and strength nothing any of you say can break me. I have lost my son and nothing can be worse then that. We will continue on for Braydion and keep living our lives and remember him daily. Hold onto your children and be greatful for the time you have them. Love will get us through all of this along with gods hands upon us. May god bless you all
A girl

Paducah, KY

#179 Mar 4, 2013
Braydions mommy wrote:
I purposefully avoided this sight for a long time because I knew their would be people on here that don't know us talking a lot of crap. Here is the truth. Nick has raised my boys basically the entirety of their lives. He would never have intentionally hurt his own children. The gun was not loaded but a bullet in the chamber was released when the clip was removed. The gun was being put up and the kids were in a different room. Braydion had run around the corner hearing the noise I guess I really don't know and he got hit. Nick is not a career criminal he was a kid who made stupid judgements in the past and had taken responsibility for all of it and had started his life over and was working on bettering himself. I am a Christian and I believe in second chances and when I met nick he was honest about his past to me. My kids loved him and only then did I know he was right for us. For those of you that think I'm an idiot for staying with him well that's your opinion and you have a right to believe whatever you like but my sons have lost their brother and I have lost my son. Taking away their daddy would be cruel. Nick has to live with this forever and I pray that god shows everyone what forgiveness is. Yea my son is gone bc of an accident and maybe nick should have thought things through but being so negative and hateful towards him will not help our family heal. I pray that the courts let this go so we can move forward and keep Braydions memory alive. I don't know all the details and honestly it doesn't matter anymore. Braydion cannot come back and if he could I don't think he would. He is so happy now and The Lord is taking way better care of him then I could. I stand behind nick bc I know how much we mean to him. He saved our broken home and we saved him. The Lord and our entire family knows that. We are young and make mistakes but only god can judge us and only god knows every detail that occurred that day. For all the positive remarks thank you and god bless and for all the negative I pray god comes into your lives and you learn about forgiveness and strength nothing any of you say can break me. I have lost my son and nothing can be worse then that. We will continue on for Braydion and keep living our lives and remember him daily. Hold onto your children and be greatful for the time you have them. Love will get us through all of this along with gods hands upon us. May god bless you all
very well said. My god bless you and your family. Keep the faith
Unknown

Willowbrook, IL

#180 Mar 5, 2013
The gun was not loaded but a bullet in the chamber was released when the clip was removed.

The gun is loaded if there is a bullet in the chamber. Thats where the firing pin is released to strike the bullet to make it go off. In order for that to happen someone has to pull the trigger to release the firing pin.

United States

#182 Mar 5, 2013
It's all just wow...
Heart

Franklin, TN

#184 Mar 28, 2013
My heart breaks for you. God will help you through this. Don't listen to all the negitive ( it will drive you crazy) ppl exspessed their opinion . Let it go!!!! Remember the great charishing moments you had with your son. I too have lost a son.( not in this manner) there's nothing like losing a child. I pray God wraps his loving arms around you & gives you comfort & peace. You just have to accept it. May God Bless you & your family.in Jesus name I Pray AMEN
bless

Santa Barbara, CA

#186 Mar 28, 2013
Praying for you *lady. I dont know you but I can see your son arguing with you if you tried to bring him back. Saying *no way Mommy!! This is waaay too much fun in heaven! He's doing it all right now! Living up a life MANY will never see!
bless

Santa Barbara, CA

#187 Mar 28, 2013
Just keep your faith. Sometimes you are the only bible people see! People on this site, stop making comments just to gossip.... bcuz you nvr know Who will end up reading *100 plus negative comments. How wud u feel if this happened 2 u&u had relive it?
wow

Hermitage, TN

#189 Mar 29, 2013
nick is just a victim !!!your all nuts
wow

Hermitage, TN

#190 Mar 29, 2013
poor nick he's the victim ....i DON'T think so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jumper on the bridge 42 min Friend 29
Dear Mike Smith 1 hr Big mike 6
Patterson a dumbass 1 hr Mrs Tootsie 2
Grey manor...forclosing 1 hr sandman 19
Hp supervisor stealing from Dept of Energy 1 hr The SnowMan 21
Jill Baird 1 hr Robin 7
Good ol boys (Nov '15) 1 hr Dawn 28

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance