Shooting on 12th street
ignorant people

United States

#86 Feb 12, 2013
Mother chose the loser to be around her kid.. she also made a mistake. She chose a man over her own kid.
barrister

United States

#87 Feb 12, 2013
The boy showed a pattern of irresponsibility and disregard of the law. He should not have been alone with kids.
07/12/10 arrested for burglary.
03/03/11 arrested for hindering prosecution or apprehension.
04/01/11 arrested again for hindering prosecution or apprehension.
Bang Bros. Video

White Plains, KY

#88 Feb 12, 2013
Auntie Nitnee wrote:
<quoted text>they obviously got him stable enough to let him get to a phone. And you know what, of course the "facts" don't add up to you because YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT IT GOING ON. You know what you hear from other people and on the news. That's it. You people amaze me. I love so much how this community has come together with fundraisers and positive thoughts and prayers and that shows me how good people can be but then there is ignorance that shows me how cruel and judgmental people are. Smh. You cruel & judgmental people should be ashamed of yourselves.
Look, don't take any of this personal. This is Topix! It's sole purpose is to talk $hlt. I mean people talk $hlt about everyone, even God. Don't even try to get on here to defend anything or anyone.
wow

Hermitage, TN

#89 Feb 12, 2013
bky69 wrote:
what part of, the boyfriend accidentally shot the infant do you all not understand?! do NOT reply to me.
don't post on here then
ignorant people

United States

#91 Feb 12, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>don't post on here then
LOL.... IT WAS A TODDLER NOT AN INFANT! And NO it was NOT an accident. He should have not gotten the gun out to play with. And the so called mother should have not left her child with a known criminal. Shame on all of them. Who knows that the fundraising money is going to pay towards the funeral, they could be pocketing it.
Huh

Chicago, IL

#92 Feb 12, 2013
Cant believe someone bonded him out and hes going to the funeral. Wonder where they got 10k at? Chick-fil-a? Why was he taking a trigger lock off to begin with. Bullet in chamber with no safety on? Probably waited almost 20 mins to dial 911 to get those 2 witnesses over there to cover his behind. If i was that little boys dad i would be having a fit if nick showed up to the funeral. Accident or no accident.!
in the loop

Hermitage, TN

#93 Feb 12, 2013
most all funeral homes give FREE funerals too children
Huh

Chicago, IL

#94 Feb 12, 2013
Auntie Nitnee wrote:
okay guys. I didn't even know this was on Topix until I talked to Nick myself and he knows what is being said about him. It's like I told him the ONLY people judging him DO NOT KNOW HIM! I am Braydion, Landon, and Madden's aunt and I know that Nick would NEVER EVER intentionally hurt those boys. NOTHING anyone can say or do to him will hurt him more than the fact that he has to live with what happened for the rest of his life. NO he wasn't just SOME GUY that Maria let around. He's been around most of their lives, almost 2 years and those boys called him daddy. He has kept them more than once. Ok so he has a past? Everyone does. Are any of you perfect? NO! So stop judging him. If we, as a family, can forgive him, then you all, as strangers, have no right to talk about him. You all do not know what happened. We don't even know what happened. We may never know what really happened but I can tell you that it is eating Nick alive and he is truly sorry for what has happened. So as I have already said, quit judging him. Your hands are not completely clean and for one finger you point to another person there are 10 pointing back at you. You all have a nice night, we will continue to pray for our families and also for the ignorant people who have to voice their opinion about every thing that happens. Good night.
if he would never ever hurt those kids... But you say you dont what happened then how do you know it was an accident? And blaming a 2 year old for murdering his brother IS hurting a kid!!!!!! You dont think that 2 yr old would grow up and feel bad for thinking he killed his older brother? But when nick found out the only prints on that gun was nicks his story changed. And im sure when that 2 yr old grows up and finds that out he'll be pretty upset.. And that nick let his older brother suffer for almost 20 mins before dialing 911. Let me ask you this.. Would it be ok if i pointed a gun at your face, or your babies face and pull the trigger and send a bullet thru you or your childs face and claim it was an accident? You would forgive me huh? Aiming a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger is NOT an accident. That is called murder! Guns dont just go off by themselves. I hope Braydion gets the justice he deserves!
Huh

Chicago, IL

#95 Feb 12, 2013
And you would think Maria's mom would make sure Braydions funeral was paid for before bonding out the person that killed him. Ridiculous!
are you serious??

White Plains, KY

#96 Feb 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>if he would never ever hurt those kids... But you say you dont what happened then how do you know it was an accident? And blaming a 2 year old for murdering his brother IS hurting a kid!!!!!! You dont think that 2 yr old would grow up and feel bad for thinking he killed his older brother? But when nick found out the only prints on that gun was nicks his story changed. And im sure when that 2 yr old grows up and finds that out he'll be pretty upset.. And that nick let his older brother suffer for almost 20 mins before dialing 911. Let me ask you this.. Would it be ok if i pointed a gun at your face, or your babies face and pull the trigger and send a bullet thru you or your childs face and claim it was an accident? You would forgive me huh? Aiming a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger is NOT an accident. That is called murder! Guns dont just go off by themselves. I hope Braydion gets the justice he deserves!
Where in the heII did you read what 'murder' was? Because you need to throw that book or magazine away. That is not murder.
FAMILY

Paducah, KY

#97 Feb 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
Cant believe someone bonded him out and hes going to the funeral. Wonder where they got 10k at? Chick-fil-a? Why was he taking a trigger lock off to begin with. Bullet in chamber with no safety on? Probably waited almost 20 mins to dial 911 to get those 2 witnesses over there to cover his behind. If i was that little boys dad i would be having a fit if nick showed up to the funeral. Accident or no accident.!
I GOT HIM OUT BC HE IS A VERY GOOD MAN AND A DAMN GOOD DAD TO THEM BOYS AND HE DID NOT WAIT 20 MINS TO CALL 911 I DONT KNOW WHY PPL LIKE YOU TALK $HIT MAYBE BC YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND FOR THE "DAD" HE WAS NEVER THERE FOR THEM I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THEM MORE THEN HIM SO TALK $HIT ABOUT ME ty bye
Fourtwenty

Chicago, IL

#98 Feb 12, 2013
FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text> I GOT HIM OUT BC HE IS A VERY GOOD MAN AND A DAMN GOOD DAD TO THEM BOYS AND HE DID NOT WAIT 20 MINS TO CALL 911 I DONT KNOW WHY PPL LIKE YOU TALK $HIT MAYBE BC YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND FOR THE "DAD" HE WAS NEVER THERE FOR THEM I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THEM MORE THEN HIM SO TALK $HIT ABOUT ME ty bye
Guess we will see when it goes to trial wont we? Unless he pleads guilty to the minimum of 5 years at 85% before a chance at parole which is 4 years and 3 months. Good men dont blame their wrong on a 2 yr old.
quzluz

Monessen, PA

#99 Feb 12, 2013
um

United States

#100 Feb 12, 2013
Fourtwenty wrote:
<quoted text>Guess we will see when it goes to trial wont we? Unless he pleads guilty to the minimum of 5 years at 85% before a chance at parole which is 4 years and 3 months. Good men dont blame their wrong on a 2 yr old.
Until its dropped to Reckless Homicide (which is more than likely) which carries 1-5 with strong possibility for probation. There was no criminal intent only negligence and recklessness.
WAKE UP

United States

#101 Feb 13, 2013
FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text> I GOT HIM OUT BC HE IS A VERY GOOD MAN AND A DAMN GOOD DAD TO THEM BOYS AND HE DID NOT WAIT 20 MINS TO CALL 911 I DONT KNOW WHY PPL LIKE YOU TALK $HIT MAYBE BC YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND FOR THE "DAD" HE WAS NEVER THERE FOR THEM I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THEM MORE THEN HIM SO TALK $HIT ABOUT ME ty bye
Maria, you are one sorry mother for allowing your kids to be around a known criminal. Let alone having relations with him even though he killed your child. A good father? Lol. Instead of getting a loaded gun out to play with he should have been playing KIDS games with the child or even ball. Look how many people people donated to this fundraising thinking it was going to help pay for an innocent child funeral. But yet want to bail out the shooter. My kid Comes first over any man or woman. I SEE NEGLECT on your part. Hope the other children don't end up shot when you leave them again.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#102 Feb 13, 2013
I wish all of you would stop being so judgemental. Where in the hell did it come from that he waited 20 minutes to call the cops. He didn't. So what if he has a past? People change. He changed when he met Maria. He stepped up and became a father to those boys. He works and took care of those kids, all 3 of them. He wouldn't ever intentionally hurt those kid or anyone. As for them "using" the money from the fundraiser, an individual, got nick out on his own to make sure he could be there for Maria as they bury their child. And I'm sure Maria will use that money for her children. If you're so concerned with how the money is gonna be spent, don't donate. I will stand behind Maria & Nick 100%. Get over yourselves!!!
yep

Chesterfield, MO

#103 Feb 13, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I wish all of you would stop being so judgemental. Where in the hell did it come from that he waited 20 minutes to call the cops. He didn't. So what if he has a past? People change. He changed when he met Maria. He stepped up and became a father to those boys. He works and took care of those kids, all 3 of them. He wouldn't ever intentionally hurt those kid or anyone. As for them "using" the money from the fundraiser, an individual, got nick out on his own to make sure he could be there for Maria as they bury their child. And I'm sure Maria will use that money for her children. If you're so concerned with how the money is gonna be spent, don't donate. I will stand behind Maria & Nick 100%. Get over yourselves!!!
I stAnd behind them as a friend, former classmate and a parent.
Angel

Paducah, KY

#104 Feb 13, 2013
Everybody on here with their opinions. Boy we all jump to judge! I don't know this family not friends with anyone that knows this family so I am an outsider looking in. This man my have a past but don't we all?!?!? I am sure when u was younger you had a drink, broke the speed limit, got into a fight, lied about something. Because of that should you not have any kids? Should your partner not have married you? Gees people this young my have a criminal past but it does not make him a murderer. This young man will live with his choices for the rest of his life and the mother too. Do you play with your kids every single moment? No you do adult stuff. Like you making your post on here while you was doing that your child fell and hit their head and died . Should you be held for murder/manslaughter because u was typing on topix? You see what losers are on here and the people that help this community in a crisis. The ones that went to the places to eat now that is a community! Not you losers that set on here bashing this family. I went to eat at one of the places . I wanted to help this family I don't care how the many is spent. He who lives in glass house should not throw stones.
Agree

Glenview Nas, IL

#105 Feb 13, 2013
Angel wrote:
Everybody on here with their opinions. Boy we all jump to judge! I don't know this family not friends with anyone that knows this family so I am an outsider looking in. This man my have a past but don't we all?!?!? I am sure when u was younger you had a drink, broke the speed limit, got into a fight, lied about something. Because of that should you not have any kids? Should your partner not have married you? Gees people this young my have a criminal past but it does not make him a murderer. This young man will live with his choices for the rest of his life and the mother too. Do you play with your kids every single moment? No you do adult stuff. Like you making your post on here while you was doing that your child fell and hit their head and died . Should you be held for murder/manslaughter because u was typing on topix? You see what losers are on here and the people that help this community in a crisis. The ones that went to the places to eat now that is a community! Not you losers that set on here bashing this family. I went to eat at one of the places . I wanted to help this family I don't care how the many is spent. He who lives in glass house should not throw stones.
Very well said!!!
Stupid

Chicago, IL

#106 Feb 13, 2013
Nick isnt the father!! Duh!! People are totally ignoring the fact that Braydions real dad is hurting! Maria has the nerve to go on Jordons facebook and say hateful things! Shame on you Maria! You have been nothing but a rude B!tch! Nick did let that child lay there for almost 20 mins before calling 911!! He also blamed the two year old for pulling the trigger at first! Nick has something to hide! Remember people its because of Nick that this child is dead! Nick has no business at that funeral! None!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farrah Wheeler in jail again (May '15) 3 min Seriously 44
Daughter dies in fire 7 min Deputy 53
Bubba Lynn (Jan '11) 10 min Deputy 19
Sheriff complaining 14 min Tax payer 2
Minorities in the union halls 16 min realiest69 1
Congratulations Tori Shaw! 29 min Thirty grady 34
Venus capps 30 min CaptainObvious 3
Drug bust at Reidland Barber shop Thu DATBOI 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance