Haunted Attractions in Western KY

Haunted Attractions in Western KY

Posted in the Paducah Forum

PinkieLee

Princeton, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2011
The Apocalypse in La Center, KY looks like its going to be the hit of the year! That place is huge. Those guys have been doing haunted houses for over 25 yrs so I bet they know how to scare the pants off of you! I can't wait, going this saturday night. Their pictures on facebook are freaking amazing. And they are the least expensive around western KY.
grim axe

Princeton, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2011
la center ky has a haunted attraction and its going to rock apocalypse will have some of the best monsters and spfx seen in any haunted house and it is new neverbefore seen the darkness within the maddness the evil inside feel the fear join them see it for your self
apocalypse haunted house

Dunmor, KY

#3 Sep 29, 2011
see the mutants from the freak farm see the toxic zombies and the vampire chamber and the killer clowns in the circus of chaos and oh yes the museum of horrors 547 w.kentucky dr. lacenter ky at the ballard center on highway 60 about 15 miles from ky oaks mall paducah open on weekends 6pm join us for the unpredictable ever changing haunted attraction in western ky
barbie goth

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Oct 5, 2011
we went to the apocalypse haunt in la center and it rocked it freaked all of us out so bad the monsters look real the zombie babies and the vampire girls are in my nightmares now if you want your money worth go out past the mall bout 15 mi and see one of the best haunts
bubba grim

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2011
it is a great show join us

Since: Sep 11

Franklin, TN

#6 Oct 16, 2011
How much? I am a single mother of three children.

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Herndon, VA

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
My nuts
They haven't fallen yet
halloween scarecroow

Madisonville, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2011
AngelaJustMe55 wrote:
How much? I am a single mother of three children.
9$ per adult kids under 10 free
mad axe

Madisonville, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2011
the apocalypse haunted attraction lacenter ky see the maddness nightmares the freakout underground attraction last weekend dont miss out join the fun
scared creeper guy

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Oct 21, 2013
hey what was your favorite haunted attraction
Ken

Toledo, OH

#13 Oct 22, 2013
I'll have to check it out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paducah Paducah etc. 48 min LillyLick 4
mccracken county sheriff crossing the line....a... 2 hr Whitetrash 35
fantasy place/world? (May '15) 6 hr Oh yeah 13
Dunkin donuts 8 hr !!! 8
Transsexuals in or near Paducah (Sep '12) 9 hr I feel for you 32
usec (Jan '12) 9 hr Milam-_ ldaniels 494
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr EVille Ed 852

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages