Thumbs up for Lane Goodwin

Thumbs up for Lane Goodwin

Posted in the Paducah Forum

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#1 Sep 20, 2012
There is a young teenager by the name of Lane Goodwin who lives in McLean Co., Ky. This young boy has battled cancer 3 times in a 2.5 year period and now it looks like the cancer is winning. I can not even pronounce the name of the cancer that this young teen has but it hits 1 in 7 million children. I know many of you don't like me and that is your right, I honestly don't care but I am asking everyone regardless of one's religious beliefs to say a prayer or a good thought for this boy and his family. No family should have to go through what his parents have gone through and instead of looking forward to high school years, possible college, marriage and grandkids, this family is looking at having to put a child to rest and learn to live a life without a child.
Yes

Paducah, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
I have no ill feelings toward you Mrs purplelady :) Will keep this child and his family in my prayers because cancer has hit very close to home for me more than once. I hate that word!

Wherever

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Yes wrote:
I have no ill feelings toward you Mrs purplelady :) Will keep this child and his family in my prayers because cancer has hit very close to home for me more than once. I hate that word!
Thanks, yes, and I have had cancer hit close to me also. I can understand when older people get it but for a child who has his or her whole life ahead of them sucks.
Hehe

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Praying for him!
omg

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Hehe wrote:
Praying for him!
My name is Karen, Prayers are with you! I have caner, can't see a child going though it! Children are god's children, and he has their back! Will pray for Lane..
amazed

Belvidere, IL

#6 Sep 20, 2012
There is a Facebook page Thumbs up for Lane Goodwin. The doctor at Vanderbilt told him there was nothing they can do for him, so Lane asked to go home. Lane wants to get 100,000 likes on the page. Pray for him and please like his page.

Wherever

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Thank you for posting about his Facebook Page, I could not remember what the actual name of it was but I know a lot of stars and sports figures have done the thumbs up. I feel for this little man and what his family is going through.
Show You Care

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2012
TEAMLANE

Kendallville, IN

#9 Sep 26, 2012
amazed wrote:
There is a Facebook page Thumbs up for Lane Goodwin. The doctor at Vanderbilt told him there was nothing they can do for him, so Lane asked to go home. Lane wants to get 100,000 likes on the page. Pray for him and please like his page.
Lane now has over 200 K please please go to Facebook page prayers for lane Goodwin and show your support!
Urmomma

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2012
This kid is about to die! Not looking good on fb
guest101

Madisonville, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Urmomma wrote:
This kid is about to die! Not looking good on fb
He passed away at 7:53pm is what fb is saying now. My heart goes out to his family!

Wherever

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Yes-he passed away. Prayers to the family.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 17, 2012
RIP Lane!! Prayers for the family!
Ashamed

Paducah, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Brittany House on Facebook is posting all kinds of bad stuff about Lane. Let's voice our opinion about her since she can voice her negative opinion about Lane and his family. God Bless this family.
Sarah

Paducah, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Ashamed wrote:
Brittany House on Facebook is posting all kinds of bad stuff about Lane. Let's voice our opinion about her since she can voice her negative opinion about Lane and his family. God Bless this family.
I just checked her facebook, didn't see these posts!!!
disgusted

Paducah, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2012
There's two Brittany houses' it's the one with her standing in a orange lookin dress.
disgusted

Paducah, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2012
They r still there. I'm so disgusted by her
Meme

Belvidere, IL

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Her page must be private it won't show me. What does it say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkview (Jul '15) 11 min In the know 180
Fantasy world 25 min Truth 12
Patrick Mayo (Feb '12) 2 hr molly 21
Job at Murtco 3 hr Paul Mitchell 80
Gerdau Ameristeel Calvert City Plant (Jul '11) 4 hr More jobs 73
Boudreauxs 4 hr Red beans 59
Massage 4 hr Hear say 6

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance