Paducah Sun artical on schools

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
need info

Paducah, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Can not get the Paducah Sun can someone tell me what it says about the bussing to new high school
cool

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2013
What's an artical?
need info

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Sorry article
need info

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I would of got a paper myself but have the flu
intimidator

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
K-12 going to be bussed together. What idiots.
hope so

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2013
intimidator wrote:
K-12 going to be bussed together. What idiots.
What ! they can't get all on one bus at a time for different areas and besides the little ones have to listen to the nasty mouth high schoolers
need info

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Thank you
Will

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 23, 2013
hope so wrote:
<quoted text>What ! they can't get all on one bus at a time for different areas and besides the little ones have to listen to the nasty mouth high schoolers
That's what they do in my kids school district. That's why I take and pick them up. Plus, they would be on the bus from 45 minutes to an hour when we live less than 2 miles from their schools.
onno

Greenville, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
The parents need to speak up about this.....is just crazy,so glad my child wont attend.
hardy har har

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 23, 2013
They are changing the hours that the high school kids will attend. School will begin at 7:40 and end at 3:15 for them and I'm assuming the middle schools too.
Concerned mom

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 23, 2013
What a waste of tax money!!!!!! Why not hire more bus drivers??? Parents need to contact the McCracken County Board of Education Board members:
Jerry Shemwell
Don Heine
Rick Straub
Jeff Parker
Michael Hatton
CarolG

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
onno wrote:
The parents need to speak up about this.....is just crazy,so glad my child wont attend.
This is ridiculous!!! I will be attending the next board meeting!!!
Really

Carl Junction, MO

#13 Feb 23, 2013
No middle school will stay the same as now. The only time change is for high school. Middle an high school along with 4th an 5th grade will come to school on the bus that is now middle an high school routes. In the after noon 4th and 5th will come home with middle schools. High school will come home with elementary school kids. This is only for Lone Oak area next year. It is not as babas it sounds.
Wow

Carl Junction, MO

#14 Feb 23, 2013
They don't have enough drivers as it is. They are always running double routes. Kids never know what bus to be on with not having enough drivers as it is.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Really wrote:
No middle school will stay the same as now. The only time change is for high school. Middle an high school along with 4th an 5th grade will come to school on the bus that is now middle an high school routes. In the after noon 4th and 5th will come home with middle schools. High school will come home with elementary school kids. This is only for Lone Oak area next year. It is not as babas it sounds.
I must have read the article different than you because what I read was that they could put kindergarten to 12 grade on the same buses. Regardless, this is a poor decision to put elementary students on a bus with high school kids and problems will occur.
CarolG

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Sounds like someone is trying to put money elsewhere! It also sounds like the Supt. is cutting routes. Crazy.
intimidator

Powderly, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Just another example of why Nan needs to be canned.
Middleschoolmom

Paducah, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Happy to know that our middle schools are turning into parking lot "hubs" for shuttle buses. We might as well bring in Paducah Area Transit buses and the Trolley to help out.
hardy har har

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Really wrote:
It is as bad as it sounds. How can they still let the middle schools out at 2:15, load the buses and leave the schools by 2:25 and still get the buses out to the new high school on time? And why would it only be for Lone Oak Middle? I know Heath and Reidland aren't having the intermediate schools until 2014, but what makes LOMS so special??
question

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Am I the only one seeing this as becoming a recipe for disaster? I've already pulled my kids out of the school district and enrolled them in other schools. I see the next big school shooting happening within the next 2 years. This was a bad idea from the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Business in Cardinal Point??? 8 min will be yummy 3
Paducah restaurant secrets 17 min nasty 6
Baptist Health 31 min moot 9
Why isnt Paducah growing? 46 min preach 50
Looking for Transexual or dom girls in Paducah ... (Aug '14) 1 hr handyman86 31
Little boob women 2 hr tom 40
who is the best vet (May '12) 2 hr tom 54
Gondolier OPENING Wed 1/28/2015 5 hr confused 27
What happened at McCracken county? 14 hr JustMe 11
Why do white people hate black people? (Jun '14) 17 hr yea 404
Four Rivers Harley Davidson Going Down Wed susan Little 60
Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?