Joe Thomas Curtis
11th street

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Anyone know Joe Thomas Curtis? Around 57 to 60years old, white guy, 6 feet tall or more, a fireman, possibly volunteer, we were step brothers at one time.
11th street

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Anyone???
Know Him

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
I knew Joe. He passed away about six or seven years ago, I would say it has been now.
11th street

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
please tell me what happened to him as he at that time had to be in his early 50's, his father's name was Frank, I think his wife's name was Patsy, he had a brother, a little older than him & I can't remember his name. Last I saw him has maybe the mid 90's when he went to a firemans annual meeting/school.
11th street

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
you still out there?? See above entry
Know Him

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I looked at the old obituary and it was in 2008 that he passed away. He had some type of cancer, but I'm not sure what. His wife preceded him in death. I believe he was 55 at the time.
family

White Plains, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2013
I'm Joe's niece. He did pass away 6 yets ago from cancer. My aunt Patsy passed away in 1999. The 2 boys are doing good. Chris lives in Florida and nick lives in Paducah
11th street

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Feb 14, 2013
I hate to hear that, they were both so young. I didn't know about they're sons. I was step brothers with Joe, we went through some times together back in the day, his Dad of course was my step dad.
family

Earlington, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2013
He was a great man. We had his memorial service at the firehouse out by Massac Country Kitchen. He will always be remembered. I'm sorry you had to learn about this of all places on here.
Son

Searcy, AR

#10 May 19, 2013
11th street wrote:
Anyone know Joe Thomas Curtis? Around 57 to 60years old, white guy, 6 feet tall or more, a fireman, possibly volunteer, we were step brothers at one time.
Joe was my father. Today would have been his 60th birthday. I miss him very much.
11th street

Lewis Center, OH

#11 May 20, 2013
I'm sorry for your loss...I knew Joe & we were related by marriage when he was in his teens or so, we were step brothers. Joe with the missing toe.
Son

Paducah, KY

#12 May 20, 2013
Yes, he lost it while mowing barefoot. Lol. He was a great man, and I wish you'd had the chance to know him better.
Son

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2016
11th street wrote:
you still out there?? See above entry
He was my father. He battled cancer two times, and on May 25, 2008 he passed at the age of 55. You say you were step brothers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paducahans working to localize Black History Mo... 50 min bigdee 9
Samantha Cotton meth house in West Paducah 2 hr Why4 15
what are the odds of getting pregnant with your... (Aug '11) 2 hr j 320
News Paducah passes LGBTQ - Fairness ordinance 2 hr Sherry 91
hey Erica... 2 hr Erica 6
I got fired for being pregnant 2 hr Hefty 41
salty sondra 3 hr Donald Trump 47
Prostitution arrests last night and early am... (Jul '12) Sat Nick 166

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web