First Prev
of 8
Next Last
monique

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Aug 19, 2010
yeah one little witch in there made me mad
Friend

Marion, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2010
It's sad that nobody cares about customer service anymore. I have been to Pasta House twice and both times the food was awful and the service was worse. I won't be back. I guess "Bob" can thank the black manager with the fake hair for that one.
sadly mistaken

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 23, 2010
The service there is terrible. They need to work on it.$10.00 for a bowl of spaghetti sucks too! Prices are too high.
teenie

Vandalia, IL

#5 Aug 23, 2010
You could call corpoarate office and complain loudly and publicly. The don't like bad publicity
Citizen

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2010
Just because you whine a little you think a business owner should slean house and lower prices. Who do you think you are??
Mencken

Hickory, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Citizen wrote:
Just because you whine a little you think a business owner should slean house and lower prices. Who do you think you are??
The customer is ALWAYS right.
WOW

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2010
What's a slean house?
Yep

Marion, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2010
It's really sad. They won't do anything about it. I guess just having a body there to work is more important than customer service. The black manager there is something else.
Rat Dog

Mayfield, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Does Bob still spend time @ Stephanies Cabaret with the Asian women?
haa

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 25, 2010
asians at stephanies?!?!?!!
anonymous

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 11, 2010
Pasta hous is the shizzzit,,, they must not like you ppl.. f offf

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#13 Sep 11, 2010
Ahhahaha I know right well I can't say nuthing cuz i got a house salad extra artichoke and low and behold no extra artichoke and thats the only reason I eat that..and well needless to say I called and complained and they fixed it and gave me extra bread cuz i didn't recieve any with my salad and i love them rolls..but anyways maybe they need to nix the asians and hire a real italiano like this daygo..lol! WOW lmmfao..j.k i don't wanna ever work in the resturant industry ever..well not NEVER but If i did i would be managing it or something
HECK YEA

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 13, 2010
Ate there Sunday for lunch. As usual the service was terrible. The food was worse. Don't eat the rissoto, it is terrible. Cheap soupy cold rice with some bad frozen vegetables. I wouldn't feed it to the neighbors dog. Sad!
Jen05

Nashville, TN

#15 Sep 14, 2010
Well as usual... u shldnt go there then!!! i dont kno who u server was but i treat all my customers great and take care of all of them.. Ur right tho that rice shit is gross!! but u shld try sum of the non cheap entrees. u get what u pay for ya kno
english

Nashville, TN

#16 Sep 14, 2010
Jen05 wrote:
Well as usual... u shldnt go there then!!! i dont kno who u server was but i treat all my customers great and take care of all of them.. Ur right tho that rice shit is gross!! but u shld try sum of the non cheap entrees. u get what u pay for ya kno
if you speak like you type you should make NO TIPS!
Jen05

Nashville, TN

#17 Sep 14, 2010
english wrote:
<quoted text>
if you speak like you type you should make NO TIPS!
its not about how i type on the internet...its about how hard i work u idiot.. do u decide what to tip sumone based on their personal internet life??? if u do than ur a tool and the kind of person im rude to neways :)
English

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Sep 14, 2010
Jen05 wrote:
<quoted text>
its not about how i type on the internet...its about how hard i work u idiot.. do u decide what to tip sumone based on their personal internet life??? if u do than ur a tool and the kind of person im rude to neways :)
lovely lady Jen (and I'm sure you are lovely by the way you present yourself here, so well spoken, well written, nice, intelligent, and lady-like!) you have not only a grammer and English problem, but a reading comprehension problem. I said if you speak to customers the way you type here...... If. Websters dictionary, get familiar with the book. It might help this fabulous career you obviously have going for you. I judge my waitresses by their performance, and if you perform in the same manner you present yourself here you would get nothing --exactly what you would deserve. Only trying to help you, as clearly you do need some guidance. And lively Jen, the word anyway is spelled ANYWAY, not "neway". Maybe you should have gone to school or at least put in a little time to get a GED.
Jen05

Nashville, TN

#19 Sep 15, 2010
English wrote:
<quoted text>
lovely lady Jen (and I'm sure you are lovely by the way you present yourself here, so well spoken, well written, nice, intelligent, and lady-like!) you have not only a grammer and English problem, but a reading comprehension problem. I said if you speak to customers the way you type here...... If. Websters dictionary, get familiar with the book. It might help this fabulous career you obviously have going for you. I judge my waitresses by their performance, and if you perform in the same manner you present yourself here you would get nothing --exactly what you would deserve. Only trying to help you, as clearly you do need some guidance. And lively Jen, the word anyway is spelled ANYWAY, not "neway". Maybe you should have gone to school or at least put in a little time to get a GED.
AND i clearly said i do not speak to mycustomers that way,,, and that my stalker shld have been the end of the covo since thats what it was all about... who cares how i type!! i graduated thats all i needed. bet i make more money than u doin what i do neways!!
English

United States

#20 Sep 15, 2010
Jen05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND i clearly said i do not speak to mycustomers that way,,, and that my stalker shld have been the end of the covo since thats what it was all about... who cares how i type!! i graduated thats all i needed. bet i make more money than u doin what i do neways!!
I'll take that bet. Let's match tax returns for money? A car? What do you want to bet Lovely Jen? I'll let you ad your last three returns together against any one of mine. Jen, that means you can combine the total income you've generated over the last three years. You might want to get someone more educated than you to help with that. Jen, your education, spelling, grammer, English, and attitude suck! There is no denying that. I'll be sure to request your table from now on and show you what you deserve. And Dear Lovely Jen, the word is spelled ANYWAY. Begins with the letter A and has no letter E. Maybe if you scrounge up enough tip money you can afford to go to Sylvins for some help. Good luck to you.
Jen05

Nashville, TN

#21 Sep 15, 2010
English wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that bet. Let's match tax returns for money? A car? What do you want to bet Lovely Jen? I'll let you ad your last three returns together against any one of mine. Jen, that means you can combine the total income you've generated over the last three years. You might want to get someone more educated than you to help with that. Jen, your education, spelling, grammer, English, and attitude suck! There is no denying that. I'll be sure to request your table from now on and show you what you deserve. And Dear Lovely Jen, the word is spelled ANYWAY. Begins with the letter A and has no letter E. Maybe if you scrounge up enough tip money you can afford to go to Sylvins for some help. Good luck to you.
hahaha ahahahahahaha so lets work on UR reading comprehension!!!! i said bet i make more money than u doin what i do!!!!! meaning if u were doin what i do i wld make more money than u.. and btw i drive a bad ass car.. my dream car actually.. got everything i need and more... and my taxes are hella awesome thank u dont need no help doin those. so eat that shit and die.. go ahead.. request my table :) serving u will be worth no tip i promise that.. i will get my laugh out of it. u dont wnaa fuck with me and thats a promise :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Cain still uses the internet to harass people 7 min Good grief 57
fireworks 12 min TLO 2
Im not drunk officer....... 38 min TLO 15
Drive Hammered...Get Nailed 41 min TLO 4
Men who know how to fu#ck! 46 min TLO 22
indictments 1 hr No wonder 8
drug court being eliminated 1 hr Ledbetter slumlord 48

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages