rickjamesbitch

Paducah, KY

#71 Apr 16, 2012
Let me just comment on this "Little April" biotch... Where do i begin ????? I used to get her bitch ass pot im talkin ounces n she was alwayz bout that meth head pill poppin shit... But, i guess its o.k. to do pot around ur kids. Plus she wants to talk bout people callin tha law n bein rats well, from wat i hve read shes threatenin wit tha law n shit and her son or hubby wuldnt help her fight her way outta a wet paper sack thats y shes n marshal cuz he got rid of her ass... And college hell she needs elementary 1st just sayin!! YAL FEEL ME???
well

United States

#72 Apr 16, 2012
Would this little April be April fresh. Which that slut ain't so fresh.

meridian4200300

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#74 Apr 17, 2012
little april wrote:
<quoted text>
B/c u r harassing me dats y I want ur ip adress 4 da cops u dumb bitch
Where you at? I've decided i wanna buy a classic car. I'm looking for a 1963 Cadillac Eldorado...you know, one of them sumbitches bout 40 long. I wanna turn it in to my home on wheels. Hell, i thought I'd just live out of it for awhile. if ya git dis, let me no....thankyee...

meridian4200300

Location hidden

#75 Apr 17, 2012
btw, I'll take a Fleetwood if dats all ya got! ;)

meridian4200300

Location hidden

#76 Apr 18, 2012
Aw, Aril, ur given me da silint treetmint. im seerius, i rilly neede dat kar iffin ya got 1. o yea, i wuz gonna tel u da gud nuwz, im moovin to marshel kountie!! we gunna be nayburs! maybee we kin hang out sumtimes!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#77 Apr 18, 2012
meridian4200300 wrote:
Aw, Aril, ur given me da silint treetmint. im seerius, i rilly neede dat kar iffin ya got 1. o yea, i wuz gonna tel u da gud nuwz, im moovin to marshel kountie!! we gunna be nayburs! maybee we kin hang out sumtimes!
Holy shit! My brain hurts. Lmao

meridian4200300

Location hidden

#78 Apr 18, 2012
just sayin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit! My brain hurts. Lmao
LMAO!
tired

Nashville, TN

#79 Apr 18, 2012
Very entertaining.
well

United States

#80 Apr 18, 2012
meridian4200300 wrote:
hahaha lmao I love it!:)
little april

Pontiac, IL

#81 Apr 26, 2012
rickjamesbitch wrote:
Let me just comment on this "Little April" biotch... Where do i begin ????? I used to get her bitch ass pot im talkin ounces n she was alwayz bout that meth head pill poppin shit... But, i guess its o.k. to do pot around ur kids. Plus she wants to talk bout people callin tha law n bein rats well, from wat i hve read shes threatenin wit tha law n shit and her son or hubby wuldnt help her fight her way outta a wet paper sack thats y shes n marshal cuz he got rid of her ass... And college hell she needs elementary 1st just sayin!! YAL FEEL ME???
U r so wrong about dat u must b a punk b/c u can talk shit about ppl but u can't even use ur real name & yea I do smoke pot but I never smoke crack meth r pop pills in my life & FYI I am still with my hubby he stays @ r house in Paducah 2 watch r carlot & machic shop b/c meth like u still shit my hubby hates pill heads & methheads shit he kick his bro out of da house b/c he was a pill & a meth head so sorry u PUNK u got 2 b a punk b/c punks only come on here make up lyes (like u did on me)& not use there real name just saying we bought a place @ da lake 2 get my kids away from all dat drug shit ain't no drugs here on my lake resort on ppl with Money can afford a place @ da lake so if I am doing all da drugs u say I am how in da he could I afford a place @ da lake only upper middle class ppl can afford to live@ da lake I & I never smoke pot in front of my kids & I also do know how 2 fight I probably beat ur ass b4 b/c u make up a bunch of lyies about me but can't use ur real name sounds like a scared PUNK 2 me just saying
little april

Pontiac, IL

#82 Apr 26, 2012
happygolucky wrote:
Happy so say I've never done meth in my life. Sweetheart, why are you so hung up on the whole meth thing anyway??? Have you been involved with a drug-dealer before or just had bad experiences with the drug? Do you stereotype everyone as "methheads"?..becaus e your story has no credibility and someone calls you on it.?. Don't try threatening people with hacking or harassment charges...maybe they have a REAL degree in computer programming. Lmao! Well, it looks like your all set with a prominent business and your good-looks, edukashun is the answer for you, lots!
No I just a big pot head & tired of ppl putting me in da place as a meth head
little april

Pontiac, IL

#83 Apr 26, 2012
bill wrote:
Funny thing about her son is he's not out of grade school yet he like 9
Nope I also have a 22 year old hey bill aint u da bill dat comes 2 my hubby shop 2 fix ur car b/c u ain't a real man I grew up dat real men can fix a car shit u work as a nurse back in my day nures was bitches not punk ass men just saying b/c u must now me & u r da only bill I know alive my daddy name was bill so was my lil bro but they r dead so u must b da gurly nurse just saying
Wittle bitty April

Owensboro, KY

#86 Apr 26, 2012
I claim to be "little" April when I'm huuuuuuuge. I talk shit and I actually admit to smoking pot because I'm a pot head! I claim my husband owns the junkiest car lot this whole town has when in reality he is only a car salesman. I don't even have custody of my kids but want to be a hypocrite talking about others. Myboh so glorious TRAILER I live in, I still owe money on. My husband is a scrawny punk and I'm a fat cow. How we have sex I just don't know. I think my shit doesn't stink and I'm another Tina except Tina is a genius compared to me. I figured we needed to get a few things straight.
ummmm

Princeton, IL

#87 Apr 26, 2012
little april wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I also have a 22 year old hey bill aint u da bill dat comes 2 my hubby shop 2 fix ur car b/c u ain't a real man I grew up dat real men can fix a car shit u work as a nurse back in my day nures was bitches not punk ass men just saying b/c u must now me & u r da only bill I know alive my daddy name was bill so was my lil bro but they r dead so u must b da gurly nurse just saying
You sound like a retard. All you say every other word is "da".
so sick

Nashville, TN

#88 Apr 26, 2012
Lady. You are delusional. And your spelling and grammar are atrocious. Trying to make your husbands mechanic job sound more important than a nurse? Really? Moron!! And there are tons of methheads that live near the lake. You don't
Have to be rich to have a home there although I'm sure home is pushing it for you. Single wide trailer? Half furnished RV? Probably a better fit. You ramble like a meth addict. Potheads are mellow and laid back. You want some good friendly advice? Stop posting on here. You aren't painting yourself in a good light.
booboo

Paducah, KY

#89 Apr 27, 2012
little april wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I also have a 22 year old hey bill aint u da bill dat comes 2 my hubby shop 2 fix ur car b/c u ain't a real man I grew up dat real men can fix a car shit u work as a nurse back in my day nures was bitches not punk ass men just saying b/c u must now me & u r da only bill I know alive my daddy name was bill so was my lil bro but they r dead so u must b da gurly nurse just saying
You are totally screwed up. Maybe if you enter school now htey can fix that spelling problem.
actually

Boynton Beach, FL

#90 Apr 29, 2012
Well April Smith I know you and I know you very well! You have 3 small children who you shouldn't be allowed to raise because you treat them like shit. Especially Matthew who has cerebral palsy its sad. Also Ronnie and you didnt even sleep in the same bed when you lived in your house on Ted Williams drive. You smoke pot, did pills, and other drugs when you used to be with Freeland and you still was doing them when you got with your murderous husband Ronnie. Your older son you have nothing to do with because you gave him up. You left Ronnie because you kept trying to get tameka to accuse him of sexually molesting her and she wouldn't just like you talked her into saying her own father sexually molested her. You are a nasty trash skank who doesn't deserve kids. As for all your "nice shit", its trash I've been in every residence you have owned since I met you and it was always trashed. I came around to see your kids cuz they loved me but you are so stupid it isn't even funny.
booboo

Paducah, KY

#91 Apr 30, 2012
HAHA!!!!
Insane Gerbil Molester

United States

#92 Apr 30, 2012
DAAAMMMMNNNN. This is great. This place is even better than the Anna, IL. site. Sorry to interrupt, please continue. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
booboo

Paducah, KY

#93 Apr 30, 2012
Trailer Trash War!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy named Tony who is a co-manager at WalMart..... 10 min Anon 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 39 min SHIRT JUNKIE 5,762
Media inciting a race war. 1 hr Mrs Tootsie 8
Petition to remove monument to remove monument ... 1 hr Hmmm.... 58
Nicole & Qunicy Kessler swingers (Jan '14) 1 hr Curious 3
IHOP close? 2 hr Get off of it 12
confederate statue 2 hr Dave 41

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance