Next Last
ukno

Paducah, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2011
wonder who posted this.

Since: Feb 09

Moorea,Papeete

#2 Jan 25, 2011
THEY ALL SUCK....AS ALL RAPPERS DO! THAT ISN'T MUSIC!
fyi

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2011
Already a thread try again newfag
kfc

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2011
if he didnt drink and stay in jail he could shut them all down but he to busy playin
thatgirl

Paducah, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2011
kfc wrote:
if he didnt drink and stay in jail he could shut them all down but he to busy playin
Kfc? Is his name chris?
kfc and skeptikul

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2011
kfc and skeptikul are definately the two biggest jokes on this list, skeptikul definately had to vote for himself all those times becuz theres no way anyone likes his music, how could you, i guess if youre in the mood for a good laugh, ghost is definatly the most talented on this group next to jeff johnson and dwalk and joe green should be ranked higher, how the hell jeff only has one vote is beyond me
bsb boy

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 26, 2011
I think d-walk's shit is da coldest. Also like joe green's shit too. Them my favorites.
gettin it

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2011
kfc was is and always will be a garbage rapper/meth addict, its funny cuz he went to prison and came out a gangsta rapper lol get real. and joe sounds the same as he did years ago..cmon man i would still bang his shit if he could get better, i think shawn better than him now.
ukno

Paducah, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2011
what about yung mike and david dean? any1 feelin their music?
lol

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 27, 2011
ukno wrote:
what about yung mike and david dean? any1 feelin their music?
Hell No!!!!!!!!
Derek Patterson_Facebo ok

Paducah, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2011
I think Jeff Johnson is the only good one on here, the rest of them still suck and live with their moms. Rappers in Paducah suck! haahahaha
lol

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 27, 2011
Derek Patterson_Facebook wrote:
I think Jeff Johnson is the only good one on here, the rest of them still suck and live with their moms. Rappers in Paducah suck! haahahaha
Hey mr. Patterson if that's ur real name. Pretty sure most don't live with their moms. Obviously ur a loser therefore u don't know any of them personally. Know what ur talking about before u try and run ur mouth. And it don't surprise me that u like the fakest one (jeff johnson) the most, u must be fake too.
Alex Scott

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2011
ILLY all tha way<3
MAMA C

Spirit Lake, IA

#14 Jan 27, 2011
BRIAR RUSHING
Justaskme

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2011
Kfc is the best!
mhmm

Paducah, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell No!!!!!!!!
f**k you b**ch you dont kno sh*t about music
ukno

Paducah, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2011
i thought jeff was from marshall county, and now lives in cali? ironic that kfc and skeptikul were talking about putting a album out together. haha
Skeptikul

Paducah, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2011
Hey I gotta song that you haters can jump on if you think you can do better. Open verse. Fits you tricks perfect. www.reverbnation.com/skeptikul Let's get it!
kfc and skeptikul

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2011
kfc and skeptikul doing tracks together, what are they going for worst songs ever? look you 2 make white rappers look worse than they already do, and trust me white rappers dont need any help there, very few are even respected in the REAL music industry, skeptikul please do us all a favor and stop making tracks. your beats are garbage, and your rhyming skills are just down right funny, you really are terrible, and im not tryin to be a dick im just bein dead serious and honest with you, im not gonna be one of your buddies that say man that shit is tight, im speaking truth to you cuz thats what u really need to hear because you wil NEVER make it as a rapper i can promise, youll never come close
Skeptikul

Paducah, KY

#20 Jan 28, 2011
Its ok buddy. I do this for a hobby. I know, I know. It sucks bein green with envy. Hop on that beat and show me how it's done. Awww I bet you don't even know how to record. Poor baby. Just keep my name in your mouth. Makes me look important. How does it taste?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paducah Police 8 min watching 19
you're favorite topix person 11 min Greasy Trucker 17
keith griffith trial 15 min RJS 91
McCracken County Principal 46 min finally 79
trent okerson facebook status 1 hr watcher. 25
mccracken close school already 1 hr jim 8
Heath High School shooting (Feb '14) 1 hr hahahaha 483

Winter Storm Warning for McCracken County was issued at March 04 at 4:15PM EST

Paducah Dating
Find my Match