trick-or-treating
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Guest

Cleburne, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Does anybody know when trick or treating will be in Paducah? On Saturday or Sunday? And what times? Thanks!
Tina aka tlo

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Saturday is when all the trunk are treats are and i am sure all the bible bumpers are gonna hollar if they do it on sunday so it will be saturday night for sure
I think Saturday

Wickliffe, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Tina aka tlo wrote:
Saturday is when all the trunk are treats are and i am sure all the bible bumpers are gonna hollar if they do it on sunday so it will be saturday night for sure
Bible bumpers? Not all of us "Bible Bumpers" are offended at Halloween. Tell you what Tina..open up the Bible and read Genesis (The first book of the Old testament) and you'll be hooked. Then open up the Bible and start reading in the New Testament (New Testament is where Jesus is born and lives and saves our souls if we ask forgiveness for our sins and believe thet Jesus died and rose the third day.) Its pretty cool stuff. There was a time that I thought the Bible was nothing more than a bunch of Thee's Thou's & Though's, Then I began reading, and realized that even a sinner like myself can find peace. Go to Dollar Tree and buy one of their $1 leather Bibles that they've been carrying for the last several months. Like I said, pretty cool stuff
Sunday

Brentwood, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2010
The Jefferson Street Society filed a petition with the city to have it moved from Saturday to Sunday.
Lissa Graham

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
PADUCAH, KY - The Public Information Officer for the City of Paducah, Pam Spencer, says City Hall has received numerous phone calls about trick-or-treating since Halloween falls on a Sunday this year.
Regardless of the day, Paducah will recognize Halloween on its calendar date, as in the past.

Just found this on the web. Now my question is...will their be trick or treating at the mall?
Sunday

Brentwood, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2010
Lived in Paducah all my life.
Paducah has never observed Halloween on Sunday. It has always been done on Saturday, if it feel on Sunday. This is the first time it has been on let held on Sunday.
When our organization called the city last month to ask, we were told Saturday, unless we wanted to file a petition to have it moved. We didn't want to be the organization to rock the boat, so we went with Saturday and scheduled our event for Saturday.
Apparently, Jefferson Street doesn't mind rocking the boat.
confussed

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Is it Saturday or Sunday! Or both nights What!!! I can't b off 2 days for some candy!! I hope its Sunday only.
glfrgl

Falls Of Rough, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2010
It will be on Sunday. It will allow the kids to have a full weekend of fun due to many having their halloween parties and trunk or treats on Saturday night, then the actual trick or treat on Sunday.
Live your own life

Hermitage, TN

#10 Oct 15, 2010
wow! So confusing! I am a believer in Christ and a christian, but goodness....just leave it on the day it falls on! It is not that big of a deal! The holiday itself has some negative meaning behind it, but it is how we raise our children and teach them to celebrate it that counts!
tina

Huntington, IN

#11 Oct 15, 2010
Ive lived in paducah all my life its on sat thats why all the trunk or treats are on sat and for ur info i have a mini bible smartass right under the front desk wow
Fantastic

Detroit, MI

#12 Oct 16, 2010
"I have a mini Bible smart ass....." Best sentence ever! Jesus would be so proud. Hilarious.
pc chica

Calhoun, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2010
I live on Jefferson Street....please stay home....
confussed

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2010
The Perry's & William's are the best thing about Jefferson St.(Big houses on 21th) The Perry's go all out for the kids. The yard is amazing & they give a good amount of candy out. So thanks u guys Rock! The rest of Jefferson sucks. No good treats. Like the cheap stuff u should give more than 1 tootsie roll, I just spend 50 bucks on the customs and walked 20 blocks for nothing.@ pc chica So I will not b coming to Jefferson but I'm not staying home. So where is the best place to trick or treat. Somebody tell me please.
justsayin7

Nashville, TN

#15 Oct 18, 2010
WELL IM TAKING MY KIDS OUT ON SUNDAY, IT IS HALLOWEEN. ITS REALLY THAT BIG OF A DEAL WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG FUSS OVER THIS CRAP? SERIOUSLY, CHRISTMAS IS A RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY, SO IF CHRISTMAS IS ON A SATURDAY SHOULD WE POSTPONE CELEBRATIONS TIL SUNDAY? WHY HECK NO, SO WHY SHOULD HALLOWEEN BE ANY DIFFERENT, OH WAIT, I FORGOT.....HALLOWEEN IS THE DEVILS PLAYGROUND(SARCASM)GET A GRIP PEOPLE.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2010
I think Saturday wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible bumpers? Not all of us "Bible Bumpers" are offended at Halloween. Tell you what Tina..open up the Bible and read Genesis (The first book of the Old testament) and you'll be hooked. Then open up the Bible and start reading in the New Testament (New Testament is where Jesus is born and lives and saves our souls if we ask forgiveness for our sins and believe thet Jesus died and rose the third day.) Its pretty cool stuff. There was a time that I thought the Bible was nothing more than a bunch of Thee's Thou's & Though's, Then I began reading, and realized that even a sinner like myself can find peace. Go to Dollar Tree and buy one of their $1 leather Bibles that they've been carrying for the last several months. Like I said, pretty cool stuff
"the bible america's favorite national theatrical prop." George Carlin It's bad for ya (2008).

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 19, 2010
93.3fm announced it this morning... Paducah and Calvert city are Sunday... Benton and Mayfield are Saturday. Murray's I didn't catch
Sunday

Brentwood, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2010
BLeannP wrote:
93.3fm announced it this morning... Paducah and Calvert city are Sunday... Benton and Mayfield are Saturday. Murray's I didn't catch
Gee, where was you 5 days ago with this info when we determined it was Sunday????

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 20, 2010
Umm are you just try'n to be a smart azz... cause if you read back nobody was 100% sure. And not every where near the Paducah area is Sunday so please read before bein stupid and smarting off!
Sunday wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, where was you 5 days ago with this info when we determined it was Sunday????
Funny

Brentwood, TN

#20 Oct 20, 2010
BLeannP wrote:
Umm are you just try'n to be a smart azz... cause if you read back nobody was 100% sure. And not every where near the Paducah area is Sunday so please read before bein stupid and smarting off!
<quoted text>
Let's see I did go back and read the comments. I have come to the conclusion somebody (you) don't comprehend everything they read.
Comments #4,#5,#6,#9, and #15 all said it was Sunday. One of the comments was an actual news report.

So before you act all stupid and try to smart off agian, have someone read it to you, and explain it to you, that way you don't look stupid.
HeGotYou

Brentwood, TN

#21 Oct 20, 2010
BLeannP wrote:
Umm are you just try'n to be a smart azz... cause if you read back nobody was 100% sure. And not every where near the Paducah area is Sunday so please read before bein stupid and smarting off!
<quoted text>
I think he got you!!!!
And he missed something to tell you.
The original question asked specifically about trick or treating IN Paducah, not the areas around Paducah.
So please read before being stupid and smarting off!!!

Boom there goes the dynamite!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronald saunders finally arrested (Mar '16) 21 min hater187 61
Why does Reidland Intermediate School lacking a... 32 min tickle me pink 5
cuckold fetish (Oct '12) 58 min tina 48
F##k boy in Paducah 1 hr Hmmmmm 25
How Old is the Earth? 1 hr abc 8
Does anybody remember baby Katie? (Aug '12) 2 hr Dumberthanaboxofr... 25
amy cash & renee Woodford (May '14) 4 hr fly like an eagle 26

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages