Ernies Bar becoming Bottoms Up

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wants to knw

Murphysboro, IL

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Heard this rumor wondering if they are redecorating and making changes, or just redecorating.
User

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2011
Changes they need are to not b racist. Have a club scene at night and a prettier bartender that wasn't a slut at froggies pretty bartenders period
gross

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2011
I went there once the bartender acted like she didn't see me kept talking then when I tried to get her attention she got rude with me I never went again when I found out this bartender was the owner with her attitude I didn't see her business going the distance. It might last another year or two but eventually will go belly up.

“go 49ers owwwwww gettt it!!!!!”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#4 Oct 6, 2011
Did ernies sale it

miss paducah ky that is

#5 Oct 6, 2011
User wrote:
Changes they need are to not b racist. Have a club scene at night and a prettier bartender that wasn't a slut at froggies pretty bartenders period
jens hot and maybe club plush and brickhouse outta not be so damn racist so stfu
Agree

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2011
gross wrote:
I went there once the bartender acted like she didn't see me kept talking then when I tried to get her attention she got rude with me I never went again when I found out this bartender was the owner with her attitude I didn't see her business going the distance. It might last another year or two but eventually will go belly up.
Shes a b*tch

miss paducah ky that is

#7 Oct 6, 2011
She is not u drugged out drunk douchebag
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes a b*tch
KC Attitude

Murphysboro, IL

#8 Oct 6, 2011
I love the bartender but hate the karokee

miss paducah ky that is

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Karaoke is awesome u fkn suck stay at boring azz kcs
KC Attitude wrote:
I love the bartender but hate the karokee
dontthinkso

Paducah, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2011
gross wrote:
if you don't have a dick or look like you have money she is a bitch towards you
KC Attitude

Murphysboro, IL

#11 Oct 6, 2011
I dont go to kcs either, ppl like u r the reason i hate karokee so keep wishing u were maria carey and i will keep not showing up. Oh and jst so u knw my user name has absoultly nothing to do with kcs i hate gale
Heather Hildreth

Paducah, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2011
Bartender for Hire!!!:)
Chicky

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2011
I can't stand being ignored at a bar when trying to order a drink. That's why I stay HOME and drink. Less drama much cheaper and there's always my fav songs playing. :)
crazy

Paducah, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2011
i like tha pickle all dat black ding a ling there....yummmmmm
dice man

Paducah, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2011
i like singing karaoke but they need a new karaoke guy

miss paducah ky that is

#17 Oct 7, 2011
KC Attitude wrote:
I dont go to kcs either, ppl like u r the reason i hate karokee so keep wishing u were maria carey and i will keep not showing up. Oh and jst so u knw my user name has absoultly nothing to do with kcs i hate gale
learn to spell dumbazz keep ya stupid azz at home ill sing mariah all I like u don't like my music screw u ya ain't noone special win some contest llke I do then maybe u can talk
KC Attitude

Murphysboro, IL

#18 Oct 7, 2011
And thats why we stay away because of nasty people like yourself, so you are so right keep singing and keep winning like charlie sheen. Lmao

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2011
Tina aka tlo wrote:
<quoted text>learn to spell dumbazz keep ya stupid azz at home ill sing mariah all I like u don't like my music screw u ya ain't noone special win some contest llke I do then maybe u can talk
You calling out someone for spelling errors or improper grammar is like the pot calling the kettle black. That goes the same if you were to give anyone dieting tips.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 7, 2011
KC Attitude wrote:
And thats why we stay away because of nasty people like yourself, so you are so right keep singing and keep winning like charlie sheen. Lmao
The only thing she's winning is an all you can eat pizza dinner at pizza inn. I would rather hear Freddy Krueger drag his knife blades across a chalk board than hear that Jabba The Hutt looking non singing slob sing. Tina when the people clap after you are done singing is for that reason only that your are done singing with your no talent having ass.

miss paducah ky that is

#23 Oct 8, 2011
gearsofwar3 wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing she's winning is an all you can eat pizza dinner at pizza inn. I would rather hear Freddy Krueger drag his knife blades across a chalk board than hear that Jabba The Hutt looking non singing slob sing. Tina when the people clap after you are done singing is for that reason only that your are done singing with your no talent having ass.
screw u p.o.s and that's why I've won many of contest u tone deaf p.o.s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min ole Joe 7,392
bbq on the river 1 hr jazzy 30
Watkins/Bridges for State Rep. 1 hr Monte 48
Roadhouse Hottie 1 hr krobshee kussic 17
Guy in black car !? any info 1 hr Marty Mcfly 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr food stamp 480
Mustangs Srike Again! 2 hr Monte 162
Paducah Power Systems (Feb '14) 5 hr GEE ou812 333
Paducah Dating
Find my Match

Paducah Jobs

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paducah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paducah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]