First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Luvb

Paducah, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I received something in the mail about this new church. Anybody gone to it? It says its a new church. Looking for a good one
Happy

Paducah, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Yes I went there and LOVED it! I have went every Sunday since. It's great!!!!!!!
Loloa

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Yes I went. Loved it!!!!!
hugh jorgan

Paducah, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
well i know nothing of this revelant church but there is a new relevant church-just one of many independent ones popping up in paducah
Truth

Morgantown, IN

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Great church! Very welcoming! Worth visiting for sure! They have a huge kids program and the atmosphere is real. The name says it all!
good

Paducah, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
where and what are the times please?
looking for a new church

Cedar Grove, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2013
I have heard some good things about this church from others that have left a church I was also going to but have all but stoped going myself after yet another scandal in a church seems that most eventually fall from grace and let's its followers down hope this one makes it and yes I do plan on visiting this one soon
Love it

Paducah, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2013
I have went the last 2 Sundays I love it! Very friendly and the pastor is great on preaching the music is awesome no complaints at all with this church. I love it. I have went to many churches and never could find one I could call home. But I think this is the one! U can be yourself where what u want and I LOVE THAT they do the sinners prayer for everyone
Love it

Paducah, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2013
good wrote:
where and what are the times please?
pff of Berger road in the d energy fitness building and 10:30 Sunday morn and u get out by 12 or 12:10
Irrelevant

Paducah, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Relevant to who???
Whatever

Paducah, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Irrelevant wrote:
Relevant to who???
not even worth trying to reply to u
umok

Paducah, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
who is the pastor? what ever happened to Jimbo Trimble anyone know? Is he a pastor now? I know he did run Lifeline Ministries and I believe he started the Community Kitchen but heard he got married and moved to S America.
umok

Paducah, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
not bashing him..good guy!! just wondering about him and how he is doing.
Saved

United States

#15 Jun 17, 2014
umok wrote:
not bashing him..good guy!! just wondering about him and how he is doing.
to answer your questions no the pastor name at Relevant Church is Pastor Joel Cauley great guy love this place it rocks !!!!
Fake

Symsonia, KY

#17 Jul 9, 2015
Saved wrote:
<quoted text> to answer your questions no the pastor name at Relevant Church is Pastor Joel Cauley great guy love this place it rocks !!!!
So fake
whatever

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2015
It started out to be a good church!!! But now it is trying to be all corporate and now more fake!!! Another good church gone bad
Eddie Werner

Fishers, IN

#19 Jul 11, 2015
whatever wrote:
It started out to be a good church!!! But now it is trying to be all corporate and now more fake!!! Another good church gone bad
Yes, I am with you. And I don't want to give offering money to a light show and sound that stinks! Sorry, in my day growing up in church we did not have all of that and we were fine! You add all this stuff in that you see at concerts at church and it does not fit!

I went and seen Amy Grant and Michael W Smith at the Carson place and their lights were great. The sound was great. How come these churches want to try and out do that? They can't! And I am not giving my offering to help these people that want to have a light show, not church!
Been There

Paducah, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2015
umok wrote:
who is the pastor? what ever happened to Jimbo Trimble anyone know? Is he a pastor now? I know he did run Lifeline Ministries and I believe he started the Community Kitchen but heard he got married and moved to S America.
Jim is still very much involved with Community Kitchen and is holding worship services in their building. Not sure of the times though.
Former member

United States

#21 Jul 11, 2015
That's what happens to these church's start out down to earth and wants it to be s concert performance the pastor goes by his stories and planned out. Not body act out or u get kicked out. Don't jump too high speak in tongues and be loud. It might offend someone. Another good church going bad.
Your my puppet

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2015
I agree another "fresh","new love" church gone bad by clickingness. Joel Cauley is run by Carl medlin not God. Can you say robot pastor. Why do you think Joel took a long vacation lately. He's tired of being a puppet on a string. Joel owes Carl for the beginning of this church. Joel doesn't have any funds to start lemonade stand let alone a church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shirtless in Lowes... 6 min Someone 4
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 14 min So what 9,365
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 18 min So what 6,168
Carmart sucks (Jan '11) 20 min Caitlyn2009 67
4 Rivers HD 31 min Larry Salyers 4
wpsd - fail!! 52 min Injustice101 75
Good ol boys (Nov '15) 1 hr Sunny day 29

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance