need to know?

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Who would I need to come in contact with, or who would I need to write a letter to for a complaint against a prosecutor? The way I was treated and the way my legal issue was handled was completely unprofessional, and I didn't know who or how to contact about this. All my charges had been dropped previously, and all I was needing was some information about the case/charges itself. I know if "the prosecutor" treated me with no regards, given my situation, there is no telling how the less fortunate is being treated. Please serious inquires only. Thank you.
Spaghetti

White Plains, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Who is the prosecutor?
kevlar

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2012
If the charges were dropped, don't stir the pot. Legal system sucks, so stay out of it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 27, 2012
You might start with the State Bar Association. Also try the Attorney General
sprinkles

Paducah, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Sounds like you might be seeking info in the wrong place. If you have questions about your previous case(s) then you probably need to contact the lawyer who handled your case in the first place. They would have case, they would have your files.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Most records are public. you can go online and get ur whole case. if the charges were dropped best to let sleeping dogs lie.. especially here in paducah... just saying
Feeling ya

Paducah, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Yeah, I agree with everything being said here. If you are hell-bent on pursuing this...do what Pink Panther said. State bar association. I had to use them one time when my lawyer lied and said if I took jailtime, he would have me "shocked out" in 60 days and then he went ghost on me. It worked to...4 or 5 days later I was shocked out and went home on probation. Hope this helps! If it were me...Id leave it alone.
well if

Paducah, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2012
its the D.A. here in paducah...LEAVE IT ALONE!!! He IS THE SHOTCALLER
ninja

Benton, KY

#9 Apr 28, 2012
well if wrote:
its the D.A. here in paducah...LEAVE IT ALONE!!! He IS THE SHOTCALLER
we don't have D. A.'s in Kentucky. Just FYI
well if

Paducah, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2012
ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't have D. A.'s in Kentucky. Just FYI
I meant C.A county attorney. If you kno who I mean...dont test him. They make up they're own rules. Thanks for the correction.
well if

Paducah, KY

#11 Apr 29, 2012
*their

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laken white willhelm 9 min who dis 7
Tammys 20 min bigdaddy 5
Jamie sawyers (Mar '15) 1 hr PNM 28
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr teensy 8,499
At the end of the day 1 hr !!! 37
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 hr So what 5,023
ppl love themselves some me 2 hr Frend 4

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance