border line retarded .....
haha

Dunmor, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2011
crackhead. looks like napoleon dynamite
sure enough

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Alcoholic crybaby. Needs to man up and realize the world isn't fair, no one gets what they want without manning up and working to get it and working even harder to keep it. Climbing in a bottle and crying poor me isn't how to make that happen.
iwantin

Gilbertsville, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2011
haha wrote:
crackhead. looks like napoleon dynamite
you always talking shit about somebody...where your man at? probably to stupid to have one
haha

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2011
iwantin wrote:
<quoted text>you always talking shit about somebody...where your man at? probably to stupid to have one
wow i get on topix and comment one time, and im "ALWAYS" talking shit...mmmmmmm
hmm

Quincy, IL

#7 Jan 3, 2011
I remember seeing him get busted for trying to buy drugs during a hidden camera drug sting by the Paducah Polic Department. It was televised on WPSD news about 7 years ago.
Enough

Paducah, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2011
First of all, all of you posting this crap must not know him. Yes, he has issues. But then again how many of you, how many of anyone doesnt! Yes, he drinks, how many of you have NEVER put a drop of liqour to your mouth? He has anger issues, yes, but is that any of any of you alls business? I am not saying that I am crazy about his ways or actions at times but Shawn is a good hearted man that just has issues with showing how he cares. He is VERY intelligent and any of you had ever sat down long wnough with him to have a conversation with him, then you would know that! I myself have had my own issues with him and as I said before, I may not agree with EVERYTHING about him, but he is a person! So have some compassion and respect and stop talking about ppl on here that you know NOTHING about!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 3, 2011
who wrote:
Is he married?
Well you clearly do not know him at all. If you did you would not have to ask this question. I do not care if he is married. I simply want to know what people think of him.
amanda

Dunmor, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2011
yeah i know him he was a nice guy. quit talking shit people..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2011
amanda wrote:
yeah i know him he was a nice guy. quit talking shit people..
Clarify please...know him or knew him and is he or was he? Was he nice at first and then become mean?
amanda

Dunmor, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2011
no, i just talked to him like once or twice, but people shouldn't be saying things about him like this. especially if you have to hide behind a computer. He wasn't mean, and he never became mean. He was cool.
xero

Dunmor, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2011
padmckco wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you clearly do not know him at all. If you did you would not have to ask this question. I do not care if he is married. I simply want to know what people think of him.

A strange and curious thing it is for someone(unknown)to post a thread on a message board to seek and gather information,ask questions dealing with or pretaining to that specific person and their own personal life and business,and/or basically conduct a character profile of an individual you don't even know. not to mention "What does it matter to you and Why" !?
It's obvious that you are not familiar with Mr. Hall cause if you were you wouldn't have to ask anyone what they thought of him. I'm sure you're going to get mixed reviews on this man's persona,actions,and demeaner, but if you ask me, He's a good dude with a big heart that cares alot about alot of things! if your a friend in need he is the type of guy that wil be right there for whoever , whenever!! A very intelligent and knowledgable person that can have any kind of conversation on just about any topic with just about anybody!! Super friendly dude for sure!! Oh,and i almost forgot....
Funny as Hell.

Since: Dec 12

metropolis Illinois

#15 Dec 22, 2012
I've known him 14 years. Good Guy in my book
amy71

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2013
Omg!!! If you think this guy is a good guy then you have issues. Shawn (xero) stop trying to sound intelligent. He is an abusive idiot that tries to be something he is not. Ask him about the 11 year old girl in his neighborhood. Good guy my ass!! Keep your young daughters away from him!! His own dad will tell you alllllllll about him. He's a joke, a fake a no life drug addict that's drawing a disability check for alcoholism. Yes, that's right, while we all work he gets paid by the government to drink and smoke crack. A total parasite that preys on underage girls. Sick and poor excuse for a human being. Has been busted for drugs so many times idk how he isn't in prison. More d.u.I's than anyone has ever had. Maybe he will do the world a favor and fall off the face of the earth. He's only wasting good oxygen that someone else could be breathing.
punk azz rat

Nashville, TN

#18 Sep 2, 2013
He's a switch. Plain & simple. Crackhead...
punk azz rat

Nashville, TN

#19 Sep 2, 2013
Snitch. My bad
Really

Franklin, TN

#20 Sep 2, 2013
There are 2. One is Sean hall, one is Shawn hall. Sean hall is a great guy, an amazing hard working father and husband. Don't know the other.
xero

Hermitage, TN

#21 Sep 4, 2013
this is Hilarious. you Obviously are confused amy71.
hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Sep 4, 2013
Well xero I went to this website and obviously amy71 is not lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Jay Bynum 1 hr MKYGirl 4
Ryan Yates..... Is he a good criminal lawyer? 2 hr Hatdy 1
Someone Tell Laura Singleton Mendiola To Cut Th... 2 hr Gayle 26
WPSD Is Fake News 3 hr Mammy Linda 8
Does anybody remember baby Katie? (Aug '12) 3 hr Paducah Native 28
Focus peppered with stickers II 3 hr Children 5
captains Place 4 hr Jennifer 7
F##k boy in Paducah 9 hr Gayboys Lover 37
cuckold fetish (Oct '12) 9 hr Wow 50

Paducah Jobs