Metropolis Pony?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
omg

Durham, NC

#52 Dec 3, 2012
yes and no wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I guess your right,no difference, lets see one sits and does an ethical job and receives pay for it, while the other has to take off their clothes and rub their bodies all over someone for the same dollar, SORRY there is a big difference one job has self respect and respectability and the other job is just a step above the oldest profession in the world PROSTITUTION!! now, I do not expect someone like you to understand reasonable thinking since you obviously can not even spell properly or you were still high from hanging on the poles all night
what work place is ethical these days? you are a corporate lacky keeping people underpaid so you can collect a bonus is my guess.
yes or no

Johnston City, IL

#53 Dec 4, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
what work place is ethical these days? you are a corporate lacky keeping people underpaid so you can collect a bonus is my guess.
I am sorry did someone cuuum in your corn flakes? oh wait you like frosted flakes dont you? eat up, it has to taste better then that bullcrap your spewing trying to defend prostitution and drugs. PARTY HARD while I ride the country side in my 200,000 dollar party mobile.
omg

Durham, NC

#54 Dec 4, 2012
yes or no wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry did someone cuuum in your corn flakes? oh wait you like frosted flakes dont you? eat up, it has to taste better then that bullcrap your spewing trying to defend prostitution and drugs. PARTY HARD while I ride the country side in my 200,000 dollar party mobile.
typical idiot with no brains to back an argument resorting to personal attacks
how much have you read or studied the marketplace,class and society to speak to explotation. to know how the masses are kept down. let me guess you are a reagan trickle down person. doubt you even understand that
yes or no

Johnston City, IL

#55 Dec 5, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
typical idiot with no brains to back an argument resorting to personal attacks
how much have you read or studied the marketplace,class and society to speak to explotation. to know how the masses are kept down. let me guess you are a reagan trickle down person. doubt you even understand that
I understand that you are trying to sound smart but really you are just a low life loser who resents the fact that you will never amount to anything so you want to blame those with good paying jobs for your failures,keep hitting that crack pipe and chocking down cold ones because that is probably the only thing you can do right,puff puff, reread your posts you are the one who resulted to calling names and trying to act smarter then you are,
omg

Durham, NC

#56 Dec 5, 2012
yes or no wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that you are trying to sound smart but really you are just a low life loser who resents the fact that you will never amount to anything so you want to blame those with good paying jobs for your failures,keep hitting that crack pipe and chocking down cold ones because that is probably the only thing you can do right,puff puff, reread your posts you are the one who resulted to calling names and trying to act smarter then you are,
what year did you ge your masters degree?
Kim Jones

Paducah, KY

#57 Dec 5, 2012
If you arent ashamed of what you do/working there post your names. I want to know if I know anyone who works there?
Kim Jones

Durham, NC

#58 Dec 5, 2012
I work there
yes or no

Johnston City, IL

#59 Dec 5, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
what year did you ge your masters degree?
2006 Austin Peay, all the way

Since: Jan 12

Murray, KY

#60 Dec 5, 2012
How can you be so conceited to think that that one lifestyle is above another? What exactly is the right way to live? I say if your not sponging off other people then do whatever you want. You want to say this lifestyle is wrong or this way is the right way to live, just quit ragging on people and take care of yourself, it will all work out in the end.
Ted

Paducah, KY

#61 Dec 5, 2012
Jason Cox wrote:
How can you be so conceited to think that that one lifestyle is above another? What exactly is the right way to live? I say if your not sponging off other people then do whatever you want. You want to say this lifestyle is wrong or this way is the right way to live, just quit ragging on people and take care of yourself, it will all work out in the end.
Amen
Frank

Paducah, KY

#62 Dec 5, 2012
sarcastic wrote:
<quoted text> at least I am not whoring for my money but you go on pimping your body for that dollar I can live with sarcasm can you live with being a slut?
Youno, the women who complain the most are usually 50 pounds over weight, ugly as sin, and mad at the world because of it.
Frank Stevens

Johnston City, IL

#64 Dec 6, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Youno, the women who complain the most are usually 50 pounds over weight, ugly as sin, and mad at the world because of it.
wow Frank you just decribed every guy that goes to a strip club, over wieght,ugly,mad at the world because they cant get laid in a house full of prostitutes with a pocket full of money.and your right people should not judge these young girls,they have to live with the fact that they sell themselves for money,when they get older they will understand where they messed up, after all isnt that why you dont see very many strippers over the age of 30, they are pretty much washed up and used and abused by then.
Frank

Paducah, KY

#65 Dec 6, 2012
Frank Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>wow Frank you just decribed every guy that goes to a strip club, over wieght,ugly,mad at the world because they cant get laid in a house full of prostitutes with a pocket full of money.and your right people should not judge these young girls,they have to live with the fact that they sell themselves for money,when they get older they will understand where they messed up, after all isnt that why you dont see very many strippers over the age of 30, they are pretty much washed up and used and abused by then.
Yunno, I don't know why that is not true, but it doesn't seem to be. Al least around here it's not the case. 25 to 35 middle class working guys in groups of from 3 to 5. And, from what I have seen, these guys treat the girls the same as they treat non dancers.

I think it is you with the hang ups.

Come on over Friday night. I'll show you what I'm talking about. Hell, I'll even pay your cover charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What type of Business would succeed in the Mall... 6 min Donald J Trump 24
Tori Shaw (Oct '14) 10 min Donald J Trump 134
Hal Mabry (Apr '16) 33 min Adam 109
Drug deal 36 min Jeff 3
Ryan Jones 38 min Jamie 3
Drug house on Jefferson 1 hr Deputy Dog 12
Judge Executive Bob Leeper 1 hr write WRONG 6
Next coach at Paducah 15 hr lexi 26
Worst bosses in paducah (Aug '15) 16 hr Bus 61

Paducah Jobs