Metropolis Pony?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tucker

Paducah, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2012
So what is going on at the Meto Pony now that it has been a few months since the regulations went into effect? I have understood it is just a kind of like bikini bar now, but I assume you can have a drink (if you bring ur own) and a girl sit down and chat with you, right? Do they even dance on stage? Any private dances at all?

I would like to go some day when I'm overthat way but I like to know what I am getting into.
andy taylor

Paducah, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2012
well go check it out barney but leave your bullet in the patrol car
omg

Durham, NC

#3 Nov 27, 2012
i think it is a good question . why cant people leave things alone? if you dont want to see that dont go in don't tell me i can't
mhm

Kevil, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Tucker wrote:
So what is going on at the Meto Pony now that it has been a few months since the regulations went into effect? I have understood it is just a kind of like bikini bar now, but I assume you can have a drink (if you bring ur own) and a girl sit down and chat with you, right? Do they even dance on stage? Any private dances at all?

I would like to go some day when I'm overthat way but I like to know what I am getting into.
Yes, they dance on stage and do private dances but they can't take any clothes off. They can get down into their bra and g-string or a bikini, etc but nothing less. It's still a fun place to hang out, especially since they've been staying open after the bars close.
whatanass

Paducah, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Purplelady1041 wrote:
I talked to the owner and the Mayor of Paducah and they let me in on the secret that the Pony will not be closing anytime soon.
Tina did a lap dance and sucked the guy right up her fat azz.
omg

Durham, NC

#8 Nov 28, 2012
mhm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they dance on stage and do private dances but they can't take any clothes off. They can get down into their bra and g-string or a bikini, etc but nothing less. It's still a fun place to hang out, especially since they've been staying open after the bars close.
did they lower the prices? it was high before, i wont pay those prices for that
Sunday school teacher

Paducah, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Purplelady1041 wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not lower the prices "omg". They raised then to keep up with everything. My suggestion to you is to bring more money.
glad they have clothes on I'm taking the kids there for a field trip
Tucker

Paducah, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2012
mhm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, that is an intelligent response, actually an answer to my question. That is rare on topix, lol. Good day!
omg

Durham, NC

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Purplelady1041 wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not lower the prices "omg". They raised then to keep up with everything. My suggestion to you is to bring more money.
why? i can go other places and get better service fo rthe same amount? do you understand the principles of supply and demand?
omg

Durham, NC

#16 Nov 28, 2012
as do i thank you very much

Food4thoughttsss

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2012
omg wrote:
as do i thank you very much
You're welcome "omg"

Food4thoughttsss

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 28, 2012
LMFAO!

“It's been verified ”

Since: Feb 12

Coming to a town near you

#19 Nov 28, 2012
This is really what happens there...

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
whatanass

Paducah, KY

#21 Nov 28, 2012
Purplelady1041 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha "whatanass" you are so funny
hank you. That poor guy. All you could see was his feet.
hahahaha

Paducah, KY

#22 Nov 28, 2012
To funny guy!! That's why I love this site!
mhm

Kevil, KY

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, that is an intelligent response, actually an answer to my question. That is rare on topix, lol. Good day!
You're welcome!
NoToMetro

Paducah, KY

#24 Nov 28, 2012
Metropolis is worse than Paducah when it comes to corrupt officials.
blah

Kirkland, IL

#26 Nov 29, 2012
Corrupt officials? We're talking about a go-go club, not major city issues.
Come to papa

Paducah, KY

#27 Nov 29, 2012
What's up with the dancer who wears a vase on her head with a snap on chin strap to collect tips? Looks like something from a cemetery you would put flowers in or something lol Goofey Crazy people, that's what makes the world go around I guess.
Pony worker

United States

#28 Nov 29, 2012
Purplelady1041 wrote:
I talked to the owner and the Mayor of Paducah and they let me in on the secret that the Pony will not be closing anytime soon.
do you even know the owners name if so let me know his first name I doubt you do but if you really want to talk to the owner you can call him come meet me and I'll give you his personal cell phone number and then you can say you talked to him other than that he don't talk on phones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Ritchie (Busted Again (Dec '12) 12 min Nicki 234
Tlo cavitt court outcome 15 min teenie 10
Brookmeade apartments (Dec '12) 1 hr Laura Davis 28
News ENTITLED Bicyclists by law have right to roads (Sep '14) 2 hr Gambit 18
i hate white people (Dec '15) 2 hr Blue gum 83
Girls with tattoos are ugly 2 hr Reverend Flat Top... 39
Alivia boulton is so hot 2 hr Gottaknow 22
Tilghman fans 3 hr DaBearz 26

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web