Nancy Waldrop - Sup., McCracken Count...

Nancy Waldrop - Sup., McCracken County Schools

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2012
How many husbands? Three
She dated her first husband while teaching at Paducah Tilghman High School. She was fired during the Christmas break and moved to Louisville, KY. Her boyfriend followed her and attend UofL. They married.

She once cused out her brother in law in the front yard of her home on Buckner Lane and threatned to kill him.

Thoughts?
bold

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2012
I don't think thats true
Uh......

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2012
I can believe it. Anyone who works for or is around the school system knows she's not mentally stable.
truthwholetruth

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="Uh......"]I can believe it. Anyone who works for or is around the school system knows she's not mentally stable.[/QUOTE]
Like hiring noncertified assistant superintendents and keeping things from the board. Threatens teacher and principals that they can't speak to their board members. Funny since they are taxpayers in the community and elect those individuals. Also...she never even evaluated her administrators last year.
RUaRETARD

Gallatin, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2012
why don't McCracken County teachers know if they will have a JOB next year? Why are they keeping it secret?

People need to plan ahead.
why

Metropolis, IL

#7 Mar 18, 2012
RUaRETARD wrote:
why don't McCracken County teachers know if they will have a JOB next year? Why are they keeping it secret?

People need to plan ahead.
Because waldrop is a retard. She has her own agenda for sure. And also, when she makes a cut, like she did with the special Ed, she gets a bonus from the state for "saving money". How do u like that? This is what she is doing to line her pockets even more than her already 100k+ annual salary. How fair is this for the kids?
mohammed

Ashburn, VA

#8 Mar 18, 2012
Doesn't she have a drug problem or somethin?
no

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2012
mohammed wrote:
Doesn't she have a drug problem or somethin?
no

Nancy is married to a local preacher. They are good people. She has to make cuts. This is typical in MANY school systems not just in KY. It sucks! The kids are the ones being hurt by it but the cuts have to be made unfortunately. Nancy Waldrop is the one who has to take the fall for the bad stuff.
Uh......

Calhoun, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2012
no wrote:
<quoted text>no

Nancy is married to a local preacher. They are good people. She has to make cuts. This is typical in MANY school systems not just in KY. It sucks! The kids are the ones being hurt by it but the cuts have to be made unfortunately. Nancy Waldrop is the one who has to take the fall for the bad stuff.
Nan Waldrop is NOT a good person! But don't even take the mass exodus of students leaving the school system into consideration. Look at all the TEACHERS who are leaving!!! She is evil, vindictive, and will completely ruin McCracken Co. Schools if she isn't removed soon!!!
intimidator

Earlington, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="Uh......"]<q uoted text>Nan Waldrop is NOT a good person! But don't even take the mass exodus of students leaving the school system into consideration. Look at all the TEACHERS who are leaving!!! She is evil, vindictive, and will completely ruin McCracken Co. Schools if she isn't removed soon!!![/QUOTE]

The best most experienced teachers ate leaving or retiring in mass. Just check around. It is crazy. I have heard of teachers leaving who have not even been in the system very long.
intimidator

Earlington, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2012
The best most experienced teachers ate leaving or retiring in mass. Just check around. It is crazy. I have heard of teachers leaving who have not even been in the system very long.
truthwholetruth

Paducah, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2012
If she is so good why hasn't she issued pink slips yet??? Isn't it fair to allow them time to find a job since the economy is so bad? Doesn't matter to her? She is afraid of what will happen like last year and she will he outed for all of her illegal activities behind the wall...not following the law activities. I guess the board might be fed up paying legal fees to represent her multiple mistakes. Board members need to wake up!!! Get some one with real experience or a national search would be nice. Geez.
My 3 Cents

Paducah, KY

#14 Mar 22, 2012
EMW316 wrote:
How many husbands? Three
She dated her first husband while teaching at Paducah Tilghman High School. She was fired during the Christmas break and moved to Louisville, KY. Her boyfriend followed her and attend UofL. They married.
She once cused out her brother in law in the front yard of her home on Buckner Lane and threatned to kill him.
Thoughts?
I have a thought, it goes like this. You are a damned liar who is probably just pissed off because you got rightfully canned. You are pathetic and small. Is that enough of a thought for you?
My 3 Cents

Paducah, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2012
By the way, how many times do you plan on posting this crap under different names pretending others are agreeing with you?
really

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2012
I would not want her job.....she totally has her hands full!! Who cares how many husbands she has had!!
realz59

United States

#17 May 17, 2012
intimidator wrote:
No doubt...like 40 + retired! Duh McCracken County School bd members!!! PRINCIPALS are leaving, so what does that tell you? There's always job openings cause no one wants to work for her!
paducah businessman

Paducah, KY

#18 May 17, 2012
Reference another forum about her On here. How could her husband for a pastor & act the way they did at the Hendron LoneOak football stadium to a family member there. Arguing & fighting. Is that what Christians do? She needs to be FIRED.
Think about it

Monterey, TN

#19 May 18, 2012
I know nothing about this superintendent, but I can shed a little light on retiring teachers. Thus situation is multi-state, and could be national. Teachers are retiring in droves because actual teaching has become next to impossible. Between student behavior, parental non-positive involvement, mountains of basically meaningless and never ending paperwork, many are calling it quits. One teacher in an area system actually has had death threats from one family. Teachers put up with on the job verbal abuse, as well. I've witnessed this, by the way. In my opinion, this situation is related to No Child Left Behind, and the fact that today's parents are continuing in the path of entitlement they were placed on by their parents. Feeling entitled to have a wonderful child, they see no personal responsibility in the development of that child, and the child never learns to be accountable for his/her behavior.
Stan

Paducah, KY

#20 May 18, 2012
Amen!
Think about it wrote:
I know nothing about this superintendent, but I can shed a little light on retiring teachers. Thus situation is multi-state, and could be national. Teachers are retiring in droves because actual teaching has become next to impossible. Between student behavior, parental non-positive involvement, mountains of basically meaningless and never ending paperwork, many are calling it quits. One teacher in an area system actually has had death threats from one family. Teachers put up with on the job verbal abuse, as well. I've witnessed this, by the way. In my opinion, this situation is related to No Child Left Behind, and the fact that today's parents are continuing in the path of entitlement they were placed on by their parents. Feeling entitled to have a wonderful child, they see no personal responsibility in the development of that child, and the child never learns to be accountable for his/her behavior.
happy

United States

#21 May 18, 2012
Think about it wrote:
You said it best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 min Chanta53 3,192
New Madrid Fault 1 hr Yes 12
Jamie sawers 1 hr Jackasson 7
Krystal Dial 1 hr lame 3
Tlo 2 hr Hdddtgjr 129
PT basketball (Mar '15) 2 hr Alex 4
Dr McDonald 2 hr Someone 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages