kountry kastle workers

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Gracey, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Went there the other night and the workers were so rude.
Not a biker

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Yes, we did too. The fat loudmouth waitress is disgusting. She talked to all the dudes but never looked our way. And we tip way better than a bunch of beer drinking fools. We left.
really

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2011
i luv them ladies they r the best
well

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2011
What do
U expect they are next to strip club
wow

La Center, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2011
You would be rude to if you had to serve a bunch of rude ass men and pathetic guys and bitch women and rude ass teens and being next to a strip club don't mean shit
Anonymous

Gracey, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2011
well if your going to work in the public then treat the public a little nicer. Otherwise get a job in a cubicle.
IDK

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2011
I've never had a problem there. Wether I'm with my family or eating alone.
Don't go often cause it's all fried, but occasionally that's what I want.
ptown

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2011
I love the Kastle and all the waitresses if you've ever waited on drunks you'd understand!
Hots

Elgin, TX

#10 Feb 25, 2011
I like the place. However I did have a problem w/ one of the gals being seriously rude! I handled it w/ class and they insisted that I not pay.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2011
i love the kountry kastle. all the waitresses are nice when i go there. good service.
freakin a

Cadiz, KY

#13 Feb 27, 2011
If ur not a regular or with one you can forget about good service....sux but true
melinda

Paducah, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
I've worked at kastle for a while now&I've never been rude to anyone even if they were rude to me!!! I treat regulars&walk-ins all the same!!! We like having a good time&enjoying good people ourselves!!! Being next to a strip club has nothing to do with it!!! Hell,I even treat strippers good. We don't do anything with guys for anything!!!!! I work my ass off for my family&I hope that the people that say bad things bout us try &come in again!! If u come in happy u will leave happy!!!!
redneck

Paducah, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2012
melinda wrote:
I've worked at kastle for a while now&I've never been rude to anyone even if they were rude to me!!! I treat regulars&walk-ins all the same!!! We like having a good time&enjoying good people ourselves!!! Being next to a strip club has nothing to do with it!!! Hell,I even treat strippers good. We don't do anything with guys for anything!!!!! I work my ass off for my family&I hope that the people that say bad things bout us try &come in again!! If u come in happy u will leave happy!!!!
how much for one night?
4sure

Duluth, GA

#16 Nov 14, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
how much for one night?
Something is telling me you couldn't afford it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 16, 2012
I don't think you were giving it a fair chance, You could have walked into any restaurant and gotten poor service at any time. The castle is a normal place for normal people wanting to eat and relax, if your looking for fancy try a "Tokyo Hibachi " it's has great food too
Believer

Duluth, GA

#18 Nov 19, 2012
I've been going to the Kastle since I was a little kid and I love that place and the people.
Maybe you just caught that waitress on a bad night. We've all had those right?

The Kastle is a "come as you are" kinda place where I always feel comfortable and the food's always good.

Those girls all work very hard and I respect them .

Just give it another chance!:)
Cockroach

Paducah, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Very classy joint!
Biggred

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Nasty place,I don't get that hungry anymore...they lost my biz long ago!
tom

Metropolis, IL

#21 Nov 27, 2012
kastle is a great place 2 eat and the ladys there are very nice!

“go 49ers owwwwww gettt it!!!!!”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Them waitresses are the best aint none of em rude apparently the btch who wrote this was drop kiked on that head as a child or smoking dat crack love me sum kastle and the ppl who wrk there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
four rivers harley davidson (Aug '10) 7 min Harley owner 75
keith griffith trial 11 min thinkboutit 112
kaltiki johnson 22 min kaltiki johnson 24
Amber Fralix lost her kids 55 min shiz gave me a ha... 12
looking for a woman who will do something stran... 1 hr lonely guy 1
Megan reipe smith 2 hr beebleznana 4
From girl to sexual creature 3 hr Jif 3

Flood Warning for McCracken County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

Paducah Dating
Find my Match