anyone know of anywhere in paducah hi...

anyone know of anywhere in paducah hiring?

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
help

Princeton, IL

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Preferably no fast food joints.
Hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Well you could try walmart or sams club. Without some sort of trade or training in a specific area, its pretty much either fast food or warehouse work. Its just not there like it use to be.
help

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Warehouse work would be fine by me do you know anywhere else besides sams and walmart? Already put one in for walmart, just don't really wanna fool with fast food bullshit, haven't worked at one yet and definitely don't wanna start now.
sally

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Like Walmart is something to be proud to work for? Ur attitude sucks anyways you sound lazy and couldn't handle fast food anyways
The postman

Kevil, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Go over to Hackney and work with all the stupid clowns they have. Bunch of morons run the place.
Jack me

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
I'm hiring!!!!!
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2013
sally wrote:
Like Walmart is something to be proud to work for? Ur attitude sucks anyways you sound lazy and couldn't handle fast food anyways
why don't you go fck urself of suck some black dck
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Pony
Funeral home

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
There looking for people everyday
PlayintheGuitar

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Try James marine
hah

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
If he dont like fast food, hes really gonna hate James Marine.
help

Naperville, IL

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Lol im a female, and no im not lazy im a housekeeper right now at a hotel and you can't be lazy working as a housekeeper but okay. I just want something different because were slow and not many hours. I don't want to work fast food can you blame me? didn't think people would be on here talking shitt but that's all most of y'all are good at.. thanks to everyone who helped out tho, appreciate it!
Lol

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Look online at indeed.com or craiglist or try a Sunday paper there are always jobs in those paces or try the unemployment office or job placement programs they always have some listings and I know serving tables is kind of fast food but its good money for the hours u work I put myself try college waiting tables and its not really a career I would recommend but like I said good money for the hours worked and minimal work experience required and a good starting point until u decide what u want to do!! Good luck
sally

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2013
help wrote:
Lol im a female, and no im not lazy im a housekeeper right now at a hotel and you can't be lazy working as a housekeeper but okay. I just want something different because were slow and not many hours. I don't want to work fast food can you blame me? didn't think people would be on here talking shitt but that's all most of y'all are good at.. thanks to everyone who helped out tho, appreciate it!
I know a lot of people who work for fast food .. Better then making beds . I think it's rude to put down any job nowadays Atleast those people are working
sally

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
DuKeHaTeR wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you go fck urself of suck some black dck
what is your problem ?
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Feb 12, 2013
sally wrote:
<quoted text>what is your problem ?
you
help

Niles, IL

#17 Feb 13, 2013
sally wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of people who work for fast food .. Better then making beds . I think it's rude to put down any job nowadays Atleast those people are working
Im not putting down any jobs, good for those people who work fastfood, I just prefer not to is that such a problem? Alot of my friends work fast food, and they tell me all the time they hate it, so I would rather work somewhere else other then mc donalds, kfc, taco bell etc... I don't see why its such a big problem, I never once put those people down nor the job they have I just said I do not want to work fast food.. jeez.
help

Niles, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2013
sally wrote:
Like Walmart is something to be proud to work for? Ur attitude sucks anyways you sound lazy and couldn't handle fast food anyways
Look your attitude sucks, I posted this topix to see if anyone knew where all was hiring, didn't ask for you to come on here acting shitty, yea I don't wanna work fast food bigg fuccking deal!! You don't know me, so why come on here talkin shitt when I was simply asking a question? Did you see me talking shitt about fast food workers? No you did not, I said "PREFERABLY NOT FAST FOOD" I didn't have a sucky attitude you do. I sound lazy because I said preferably not fast food your retarded...so if your not gonna put any helpful advice on here then shutt the fuck up. There how's that attitude for you?
help

Niles, IL

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Lol wrote:
Look online at indeed.com or craiglist or try a Sunday paper there are always jobs in those paces or try the unemployment office or job placement programs they always have some listings and I know serving tables is kind of fast food but its good money for the hours u work I put myself try college waiting tables and its not really a career I would recommend but like I said good money for the hours worked and minimal work experience required and a good starting point until u decide what u want to do!! Good luck
Thank you, I appreciate it very much. its nice to see people being helpful on here for a change instead of talking shiit. That was greatly appreciated!!
Hate stupid

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 13, 2013
VMV is hiring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grateful Dead 5 min Mammy Linda 6
WPSD Is Fake News 11 min Mammy Linda 13
Does anybody remember baby Katie? (Aug '12) 45 min BELIEVER 29
Paducah Sun 59 min The actuary 5
Someone Tell Laura Singleton Mendiola To Cut Th... 4 hr The Tall Cool One 27
Brandy R no longer in jail 4 hr Lockemup 2
Julian Carroll 5 hr Lol 18
cuckold fetish (Oct '12) 5 hr tina 52

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages