Tina has c.r.a.b.s.

Princeton, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2014
Tina (yeah that fat one) has crabs and I got them too after I fcked her. She got her big p.u.$ $.y filled up and I got those nasty things from her, after giving her all the pleasure. They were hard to get rid of. All you many guys who have pumped her are now infested. She probably has a lot more than that. Next time I am just gonna go out and get a gay guy to give me some expert deep throat.

Bardwell, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2014
Well Steve o, that don't make you gay too?

Princeton, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2014
No it doesn't make me gay too, but it makes you gay fck face! Come here and open up and say aaahhhhhh! I'll stuff you!

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2014
Wouldn't have crabs if you shaved your junk..., who gets crabs anymore?

Princeton, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Tina gets them and gives them. A lot of guys don't shave the hair off down below. It's too hard to keep it that way without feeling the hair just coming back out. When you do that your partner may complain they feel a little prick, and nobody wants a little prick.

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Then you deserve them

Princeton, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2014
gross wrote:
Then you deserve them
I don't think so. Why would guys want to shave the hair off their crotches? That is crazy! Besides, it is hard as hell to try to shave your dck and balls and get all that smooth. I tried it and I got lots of cuts. That is really stupid anyway. You are a non sympathetic person and you deserve to have worse than crabs and you probably do ass li(ker!

Paducah, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2014
Word is the her running friends gave her the crabs. They share each other
miss mooducah

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2015
bump for decency!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White man with hurt feelings=dangerous individual 28 min Jill 21
I am a best mother 47 min Flare-ups season ... 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 7,807
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 10,788
Girl at pilot 1 hr Lostandfound 1
Downtown hotel 1 hr Unity 4
Paducah needs to be flooded 1 hr Owww owwww 1

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages