Jon Hayden should resign.

Jon Hayden should resign.

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Chris Mallory

Paducah, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2010
When Jon Hayden wore his uniform in commercials, for Wrongway Conway, he dishonored his position and himself. If Mr. Hayden was a man of honor, he would resign his position as sheriff. By wearing his uniform he was not speaking for himself, but for all the citizens of McCracken county. Jon Hayden, it is time for you to resign.
There should be an investigation of all the government employees who used the trappings of their office in these political ads.
tina

Huntington, IN

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Amen on that rands the man
Hayden made a mistake

Florence, KY

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Chris Mallory wrote:
When Jon Hayden wore his uniform in commercials, for Wrongway Conway, he dishonored his position and himself. If Mr. Hayden was a man of honor, he would resign his position as sheriff. By wearing his uniform he was not speaking for himself, but for all the citizens of McCracken county. Jon Hayden, it is time for you to resign.
There should be an investigation of all the government employees who used the trappings of their office in these political ads.
I agree. I have always thought alot of him and was upset with his actions. I hope he has learned from his mistake and will not do that again.
bubbles

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2010
What did he do???

Since: Sep 10

Paducah, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2010
I didn't feel like he was speaking for me when he gave HIS endorsement. So far he seems to be doing a great job as sheriff. Sounds to me like maybe you have some political aspirations of your own.Hayden won his election and appears to me to deserve to wear his Sherriff anytime he chooses.
Shemwell

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
Chris Mallory wrote:
I'm sure if he had supported Rand Paul with his uniform on it would have been okay.
Gordon Sims

Owensboro, KY

#7 Oct 16, 2010
I believe Jon Hayden is one of the few in McCracken County see Rand Paul for what he really is. Rand Paul is a flipflopping oddball that has only the interest of his special interest groups in mind. He is a laughing stock. You will see that when he goes to DC. Another political embarrasing moment for Ky. Much like Bunning and Hubbard. Do you ever wonder why western Kentucky is always left out by our state and country? Wake up Kentucky!
AgainstUnknown

Gilbertsville, KY

#8 Oct 16, 2010
I love Jon Hayden....and think is does a great job...for heavens sake...if i show up at the polls in my work uniform do you think my job is supporting my candidate...have a little open mind...and stop with all the nit picking.....its so grade school!
What is your comment now

Nashville, IL

#9 Oct 27, 2010
The Senate race in Kentucky has been rocked by revelations that Democrat state attorney general Jack Conway's brother was the target of a drug investigation -- but no charges were filed against Matt Conway, and two Louisville detectives have been placed on leave after being accused of leaking information about the investigation:
Who Da Hell

Wickliffe, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Who cares if his aunt, uncle, cousin, mom, dad, wife, sister, or cousin's brother's twice-removed nephew did something stupid. I mean really. Don't know about you, but my family has some live-ones too.
3holen1

Nashville, TN

#11 Oct 27, 2010
I didnt vote for Jon Hayden, nor will i vote for Conway but he's the sherrif and i'm sure the ad would have pointed that out regardless of whether he had his uniform on or not, not a big deal to me...and as far as i can see he has done a fairly good job as sherrif...
NUMB NUTZ

Paducah, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2010
hey
numbnuts
ITS NOT ABOUT BEING FAMILY---ITS ABOUT THE DRUG COVER UP THAT CONWAY DID FOR HIS BROTHER'S DRUG INVESTIGATION
THEY THINK ----------THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW
"
"
AND OUR LOCAL LEADERS COMES OUT AND SUPPORTS THIS KAT
"
"
""fact that financial contributors to Jack Conway’s campaign and Conway himself tipped off Conway’s brother to the fact that he was being investigated for trafficking drugs in an admitted obstruction of justice""
FACTS

Paducah, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Conway cover up” surges to #1 on Google Trends days before Kentucky Senate vote

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
October 27, 2010

While the controlled media has been busy dirtying Rand Paul’s name in the lead up to the midterm elections, news of a real scandal has gone viral concerning his opponent Jack Conway in the Kentucky Senate race. Now, the term “Conway cover up” has reached #1 on Google’s hot trends, replacing the previous #1 search term,’9/11 cover-up,’ both of which were initiated during today’s broadcast of the Alex Jones Show. Perhaps this victory in the Infowar will force even the MSM lackeys to cover an admitted scandal concerning the cover-up of a drug investigation into Matt Conway, former prosecutor and brother of the candidate who is currently the Attorney General in Kentucky.

According to an expose in the Louisville Courier-Journal (who, by the way, didn’t politicize the event, leaving the Conways’ names out of the headline and leading paragraph), sitting Attorney General and Senate-hopeful Jack Conway was involved in warning Matt Conway, his brother and then a county prosecutor, that he was about to be raided in a drug investigation. Though no charges have been filed to date, Matt Conway was reportedly tipped off TWICE prior to investigations during a period of two years by Louisville narcotics detectives. And, there is reason to believe Jack Conway initiated the tip-off. Fox News, who has reported on the story, noted that “Matthew Conway was interviewed about the warning. He lied under oath, but then later came clean.”

Paducah, KY

#14 Oct 27, 2010
LIBERALS...what a bunch of wack jobs!!!
Who Da Hell

Wickliffe, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2010
"fact that financial contributors to Jack Conway’s campaign and Conway himself tipped off Conway’s brother to the fact that he was being investigated for trafficking drugs in an admitted obstruction of justice"

I'd warn my brother too.

hmmm... Who to vote for..
Tipster or AquaBuddha
postal

Brentwood, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2010
i like john hayden
Rand is it

Huntington, IN

#17 Nov 12, 2010
Then go do him
doughesson

Memphis, TN

#18 Nov 12, 2010
What?He can't endorse a politician from his own party?I left Kentucky back in 05 before the election so I didn't know until just recently that he was even a Democrat.
Even so,if he's not making commerical advertisements in uniform ("Buy Dubble Fizz cola or I'll arrest ya!") what difference if he endorses someone from his party or not?His IS an elected office as well,isn't it?So vote against him in the next election,if you want to for that reason.
If he's guilty of some criminal act,THEN go after his resignation.
Chris Mallory wrote:
hey

Hermitage, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2010
i like jon hayden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top daddy please 7 min Neednit 6
I am the best mother 10 min Queen tlo 3
Casey anthony or Tlo? 11 min Queen tlo 2
Tina caught stealing from comfort inn 14 min Queen tlo 2
McCracken graduation 16 min Hmmm.... 3
Tlo at food stamp office 17 min Queen tlo 4
Collier Deaton Riley pedos.. 33 min Playboy 5

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages