Next Last
Ahaa

Monee, IL

#3 Jan 16, 2012
He is worthless. Pretty much-
student

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 16, 2012
He's an idiotic prick that parades around like his shit don't stink. He tried to pick me up in a bar one night. His pick-up line was that he had a BMW. When I told him, "And? I have one, too." He got smart, defensive, and rude. Started loudly calling me names and cussing me out. Did I mention that aside from his hideous personality, that he's not very attractive on the outside either? He needs rhinoplasty. BAD.
I've never heard ANYONE say anything nice about him. I've never seen him behave appropriately either. He's a total douchebag.
deodexed

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2012
Is this the guy that allegedly assisted in the sevy beating?
Ahaa

Monee, IL

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Yes!
tina aka tlo

Buskirk, NY

#7 Jan 16, 2012
What does he look like..that name sounds familiar

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2012
tina aka tlo wrote:
What does he look like..that name sounds familiar
he looks like a freaking idiot. He used to drive a silver nissan 300z. He thinks he's the coolest and badest person in paducah. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
truth

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 16, 2012
The guy that was arrested was Michael elder, sutton was with elder but did nothing to stop the blindsided attract on sevy. Sevy has a very slim chance of fully recovering from the brain injury and 85%-95% of surviving peroid. He's in icu and in a coma.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 16, 2012
Sorry was blue not silver
howboutit

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2012
If this is the Eric Sutton I know he is a first cousin to Justin Conder in Brookport. I would never have imagined him doing something this bad.
truth

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 16, 2012
From what I have been told he works at Honeywell but I do not know that to be a fact.
les

Hermitage, TN

#13 Jan 16, 2012
truth wrote:
From what I have been told he works at Honeywell but I do not know that to be a fact.
Think that's what he tells everyone. He's a complete loser and ugly and very big creep!! Beware girls he tries to take advantage of girls and throw himself on them. Very sick person he needs help in a serious way. I'd move if I were him. And he's a pathetic father well sperm donor.
wow

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2012
If you know for a fact he was involved in the fight that night at the star please contact crime stoppers at 443-tell. They are needing more info or if anyone else was involved!
wonderin

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2012
Is it the Eric Sutton from Metropolis?

Location hidden

#16 Jan 16, 2012
yes massac county high school grad
Horrible

Central City, KY

#17 Jan 16, 2012
Eric is a bad person. I made the mistake of going out to lunch with him, and we got into the car and he unzipped his pants and when I told him to stop he went on about how rude I was for not getting sexual with him. Even mentioned how he paid for lunch, like that made it okay to pull his little member out. Never saw or spoke with him ever again. He has 3 kids he has nothing to do with. Knowing his personality I know that it is extremely likely he was at this incident instigating the whole thing. Hope he gets what he deserves.
lol

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Jan 16, 2012
Horrible wrote:
Eric is a bad person. I made the mistake of going out to lunch with him, and we got into the car and he unzipped his pants and when I told him to stop he went on about how rude I was for not getting sexual with him. Even mentioned how he paid for lunch, like that made it okay to pull his little member out. Never saw or spoke with him ever again. He has 3 kids he has nothing to do with. Knowing his personality I know that it is extremely likely he was at this incident instigating the whole thing. Hope he gets what he deserves.
I heard a random girl telling this before about him. Lol, I dunno if you're the same person but if not it's even funnier!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 16, 2012
boot strap wrote:
Who is he and why is his name everywhere
He is a huge douche, and a creeper. Well Eric not if you ever are out in public you wont have to wonder if people are talking about you. Now they really are. Even if you didnt have anything to do with it peole are still gonna asume. Sutton sucks!!!!!

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2012
yeah yeah 79 wrote:
<quoted text>He is a huge douche, and a creeper. Well Eric not if you ever are out in public you wont have to wonder if people are talking about you. Now they really are. Even if you didnt have anything to do with it peole are still gonna asume. Sutton sucks!!!!!
Are you Cajun?

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#21 Jan 16, 2012
Anyone got a pic ..name sounds familiar
dailyplanet

Wellsville, KS

#23 Jan 16, 2012
He does work at honeywell. No body there can stand his lying ass. Someone should contact them and let them know what he is involved in. honeywell hates negative publicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello 5 min Her Hair Is Big 5
Who is the hot girl at the bank? 9 min curious 6
What do you call a 30-year-old Paducah woman? 15 min Come on barbie 15
Ts 33 min Dee Dee 18
Kendall vs. Tina 1 hr 80 yo man 13
mccracken football coach (Feb '15) 1 hr Tranny Lover 13
lacey jane flo? (Jun '11) 1 hr Jennifer van wyke 28

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance