Devan Nicole Jones from Heath High School.......nasty slut
da boy southhhh

Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2011
datz tru dat bitch gave me sum dome!
Bahahahahhahahah ahahahah

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2011
wha ha, Niki aint even from Heath. so before you wanna talk shit about someone make sure yu got da right details!
swagga

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Woo scary. She goes to reidland now but the hoe is from heath! Who hasn't she been with????
Anonymous

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2011
I dont like the bitch. she is a hoe!!
hahaha

Greenville, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Hater I love the name. Bc that's what u are and she is my friend and you have no right to trust her why don't u guys put your real names on here or say it to her face!!! God haterrz kill me.
seriously

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2011
do y'all seriously have nothing better to do than to talk crap about someone on topix? and where you don't put your real name? if you don't like her, tell her to her face. don't post it on the internet. idiots
Truthness

Paducah, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2011
wat is tha point of puttin our real name? LOL. this obviously getz to ha!!! itz not lyke she bout to do nething, she got whooped by Jada Roberts....
katey

Wickliffe, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2011
stop pickin on the girl she is gonna learn from her mistakes this topix shit can really hurt people just stop...
Truthness

Paducah, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Dat was 22 mistakes ago.....LOL....the hoe might not eva stop!!!
Smh

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2011
This shit is real petty I agree with katey .. Why are you people on here talkin mess about people? Just because half of you sit in front of your desktop all dat and eat your fat ass life away lmao!!
hahaha

Greenville, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2011
Truthness wrote:
Dat was 22 mistakes ago.....LOL....the hoe might not eva stop!!!
22? Might not Eva be that much she is my best friend and I know everything about her
Truthness

Paducah, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2011
Do you now?!?! I dnt think bestfriends shld lie to eachotha than!!! hahaha ur rite, it was 19 nd 2 gurls until she skrewd 3 more guys 4rm reidland!!!!!!
funny

Belton, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2011
I think this is hilarious I saw papers on niki so she ain't got nutting and I dont see why it's any of your guys business who she slept with. She can do w.e she wants in her life. She has a boufriend now and she is happy with him she is changing for him.
haha

United States

#18 Jan 22, 2011
Haha!!! Papers saying what??? She has shown so many pple "papers" that they say they might not have ever seen!!! u can get an STD the SAME DAY u get tested so nice sticking up 4 the skank hoe but u must have been lyed 2. The skank is a skank becuz of what she has dne. No matter If itz in tha past er not!! Get over the fact that she is. She is 15 wid 22 diff. Sexual partners. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww
codys bff

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2011
funny wrote:
I think this is hilarious I saw papers on niki so she ain't got nutting and I dont see why it's any of your guys business who she slept with. She can do w.e she wants in her life. She has a boufriend now and she is happy with him she is changing for him.
All I know if it gets word that she's cheating on him. It's done for.
ANONYMOUS

Paducah, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2011
EXACTLY! she is ALREADY DONE FOR!!!! She threatened to press charges on Amber Salin nd she ALREADY DID on Kristin Henderson. Can yu say SNITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!? haha.
lmao

Paducah, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2011
kristin is hot.
just me

Nashville, TN

#22 Jan 23, 2011
i think she needs to press charges on them all
haha

United States

#23 Jan 23, 2011
Haha day wldnt b a gud move on ha part!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 3 hr teensy 5,914
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 3 hr teensy 2,244
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 3 hr teensy 3,690
tlo pics real 3 hr fatties 15
decent person has prostate surgery 4 hr tlo friend 1
Your Paducah Topix Legends 4 hr tlo friend 13
tina or should i say laura jo with fake profile 4 hr tlo friend 3
Paducah Dating
Find my Match