Truth

Central City, KY

#22 Mar 8, 2011
Sherri at ALS Ratt n Roll!
SES

Paducah, KY

#23 Mar 8, 2011
live4truth wrote:
Hands down....dana at ma'arte salon in jordans crossings. None better. She is great.
Dana is absolutely amazing!! Will not go to anyone else!!
Interesting

Central City, KY

#24 Mar 8, 2011
I have seen good work come from Dana!! But I have mostly seen BAD work from her!! Plus she looks very unkept! Any of the girls at Fringe Salon are fabulous!!
Please

Paducah, KY

#25 Mar 8, 2011
Interesting wrote:
I have seen good work come from Dana!! But I have mostly seen BAD work from her!! Plus she looks very unkept! Any of the girls at Fringe Salon are fabulous!!
100% agree with the Dana statement.
Honest

Mount Juliet, TN

#26 Mar 8, 2011
Who is good at doing the Rachel hair cut?
Aron

Nashville, TN

#28 Mar 8, 2011
Tonya Ousley, hands down the best hair dresser in paducah
DaManda

Paducah, KY

#29 Mar 8, 2011
Brandy Legereit at Great Expectations HANDS DOWN!
lol

Paducah, KY

#30 Mar 8, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the way dana looks! Lol. But she is good at what she does.
lol

Paducah, KY

#31 Mar 8, 2011
And I didn't mean for that to reply to you! Sorry. I'm not tryin to start an argument.
happy hair

Port Orange, FL

#32 Mar 9, 2011
Leigh Greenwell at SimpLeigh you. She is down in the middle of Broadway between 3rd and 4th St.
Dana

United States

#33 Mar 9, 2011
honestly wrote:
I have tried out a lot of hairdressers in my short life and I've had some great ones but without a doubt Alicia M. at Ma'Arte is THE BEST! On the other hand, I would have to advise against Dana, not that she won't be a great hairdresser one day but she's just not at Alicia's level yet (only my opinion). If you want great Alicia is it, guaranteed you will not be disappointed.
everyone at MaArte is great. That's just my opinion...Just sayin....
lovnlife

United States

#34 Mar 9, 2011
Lisa Ladd at Studio South is the BEST hairdresser, period! She is awesome!
just saying

United States

#35 Mar 9, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
To all of you who have bad things to say about Dana need to realize...she makes all of her clients happy, and obviously by the comments from people who have had good experiences with her that post on here. As for her looking "unkept" she is there to do hair and not be in a fashion show. I always love the way my hair looks when I leave there and have never thought she was unkept. She might not dress how YOU like but it doesn't matter what YOU think about it. I believe every hairdresser in Paducah has people who disagree with how they do hair...if it isn't yours and the client in the chair is happy once again it doesn't matter what you think.
dont be a hater

Pflugerville, TX

#36 Mar 9, 2011
I "know" Dana is amazing at what she does I've been going to her for over 3 years & couldn't ask for a better hair dresser I give her cards out on a daily basis...she's a wonderful caring & loving person who looks great too I don't think it's fair for people to be so harsh about her "up-keep" she's a busy woman but she tries hard & she's always nice too everyone!!! so why be mean to her?
Excuse me

Paducah, KY

#37 Mar 9, 2011
I'm pretty sure this topix says nothing about stylists and their personal upkeep. It says "best hairdressers in Paducah" which dana, in my opinion, is definitely that! I have NEVER been unhappy when I got out of her chair. If you didn't like your hair, maybe you just didn't know what you wanted to begin with. Simple, if you don't particularly like the way she does hair, don't sit in her chair. There's plenty of others in Paducah. You now have a lengthy list of other stylists if you would like to try one of them. But do not start talkin trash about someone who is damn good at what she does. And keep your rude comments to yourself.
YAY

Bonney Lake, WA

#38 Mar 9, 2011
Hannah Carroll wrote:
Tracy at bella capelli!
ALL the ladies at Bello Capelli are wonderful! I go to Keri Taylor :D
YAY

Bonney Lake, WA

#39 Mar 9, 2011
Just stay away from Carson Kelly downtown... he really butchered my hair a few years back.
agreee

Paducah, KY

#40 Mar 9, 2011
Hands Down wrote:
Great Expectations. Jay himself is harder to get into than Fort Knox, but the other stylists there are great as well. No worries when you book there.
agreed. Jay works wonders!!
huhhh

Paducah, KY

#41 Mar 9, 2011
DaManda wrote:
Brandy Legereit at Great Expectations HANDS DOWN!
maybe if she showed up to work and got off all drugs and booze, she would be making BANK!! cause shes damn good!!
dont be a hater

Toledo, OH

#42 Mar 9, 2011
Excuse me wrote:
I'm pretty sure this topix says nothing about stylists and their personal upkeep. It says "best hairdressers in Paducah" which dana, in my opinion, is definitely that! I have NEVER been unhappy when I got out of her chair. If you didn't like your hair, maybe you just didn't know what you wanted to begin with. Simple, if you don't particularly like the way she does hair, don't sit in her chair. There's plenty of others in Paducah. You now have a lengthy list of other stylists if you would like to try one of them. But do not start talkin trash about someone who is damn good at what she does. And keep your rude comments to yourself.
Agreed :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paducah passes LGBTQ - Fairness ordinance 7 min the 411 83
Injustices in local area, corruption at courtho... 15 min Hillary 60
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr what a russsh 10,458
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr what a russsh 7,457
I got fired for being pregnant 1 hr Keep Your Knees T... 39
Tina and Mental Illness 1 hr that explains it 1
1117 s 11 2 hr Brian cranston 4
salty sondra 2 hr Marcus 42
squirters 20 hr Moo 90
Prostitution arrests last night and early am... (Jul '12) 23 hr Nick 166