Same ol me

Paducah, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2012
What you know about him?
Sos

Paducah, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2012
He stuck on stupid. Tall goofy lookin mf. Woman beater, liar, cheater, and nasty as h3ll!!! Just disgusting.
I know

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Wtf are women thinking. His mother should have swallowed instead. He is dumb. He all bout talking and can't back up nothing. Trust me no good xan come from him. If you see him, jesse, bubba, or hailey RUN!!!! All they going to give you is drama. Trust me I know from experience!!!
Dominic-Hollis-P ittman

Paducah, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
1st of all I didn't have an issue with you until after you brought my kids into our problem, 2nd I told you and will continue to tell you that all you had, and have to do is come to me like a man! I would, and will answer all of your questions! 3rd yes Jessica is your wife, and she is a great person, and Friend! As far as you go I never liked you! I only tolerated you! You know where I am whenever you want to come to me and talk like a man!
Roger

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2012
First of all Pittman Henry came to your house and all you did was hide inside and lock the doors I was there I seen the whole thing don't be a coward and talk reckless on the Internet when whoever knows you knows that your a puss. And until you can show otherwise then you will always be a puss
Dominic-Hollis-P ittman

Paducah, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Oh yeah FYI! I'm not nor have I ever been with your wife! That's a freebie! Anything else you'll have to man up come to me and ask me!!!
Dominic-Hollis-P ittman

Paducah, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Roger wrote:
First of all Pittman Henry came to your house and all you did was hide inside and lock the doors I was there I seen the whole thing don't be a coward and talk reckless on the Internet when whoever knows you knows that your a puss. And until you can show otherwise then you will always be a puss
1st of all he never came over here! Mind your mfing business b4 I tell your business!!!
Dominic-Hollis-P ittman

Paducah, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Roger wrote:
Because your not the only person that can do research on someone! You don't know me but you can get to know me!
Roger

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Well you know where I live why don't you come try it then big boi and yeah he did go to your house on Clements I was in the car behind him I know for a fact he came to your house and all you did was run like a lil bi*ch that you are
Roger

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Or do I need to go get at your bitch over at fivestar across the street from the college
Miss Bitch to you

Paducah, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Roger wrote:
Or do I need to go get at your bitch over at fivestar across the street from the college

First of all I have a name and its not bitch. Second of all if you don't knock on the door, guess what nobody answers it.Lastly Roger do you have an Uncle named Randy?
The Bigger Bitch

Princeton, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Roger wrote:
This is the little bitches mother. If you have a problem with her you have it with me. Your uncle Randy will tell you how big of a bitch I can be. Do not threaten my baby cause it will cause trouble and I know how to handle trouble. Just ask her Daddy Morris.
Your Mom

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 13, 2012
You are all abunch of wh*res , man up and quit talking sh*t over a computer!!! Haven't none of you done nothing because one is scared and the other one is glad!! Sissys! Make me sick,I have been waiting on you to show up at my house but no you just wanted to talk sh*t!!! Waiting ???
henry johnston

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Your Mom wrote:
You are all abunch of wh*res , man up and quit talking sh*t over a computer!!! Haven't none of you done nothing because one is scared and the other one is glad!! Sissys! Make me sick,I have been waiting on you to show up at my house but no you just wanted to talk sh*t!!! Waiting ???
tell who you are s the op hiding behind. Your mom me and I wil be on my way to you.
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Look this is Henry's ex wife Jessica
And this is what I have to say ....
What has happen has happen !!
We both did a lot of wrong to each other but u can bet this we will always have each others backs no MATTER WHAT!!!!!
We are no longer together but will be friends for ever!!! we will always have love for each other and that's just how it is and most of all Henry I'm really sorry for all of it!!!
Hahaha

Paducah, KY

#22 Jan 12, 2013
Do Henry still walk around the hood tryin to get a hit off everybody elses blunt Lol symph azz nicca!
henry johnston

Madisonville, KY

#23 Jan 12, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Do Henry still walk around the hood tryin to get a hit off everybody elses blunt Lol symph azz nicca!
I can tell how this was worded its markus gilbert the snitch that got my bro tim 15. Either way put ya name up. Unless u scared.
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

#24 Jan 12, 2013
Hell! Someone always got something to say!!

Henry got more money right now than half Paducah and he isn't wanting for nothing his new girl takes care of him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Long 4 min Bambambam 5
Joey whited and cj whited brothers that are wor... (Oct '15) 11 min HogansMom 10
Review: Heartland Veterinary Hospital - Clayton... (Mar '09) 19 min HogansMom 94
amanda roberts 46 min injustice 9
KT Morris 47 min paula 6
Is Kentay Hayes and Krissy Farmer Hayes Rats 1 hr Earl 6
name them druggies 2 hr Tammy 4
Mellow mushroom grand opening 2 hr Cheese 44
Mellow Mushroom (Jan '15) 8 hr suzie 87

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages