Me!!!
amk

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2011
I am one crazy bm !!
omg

Clarksville, TN

#5 Feb 13, 2011
You dumb @$$ W8ores!!! When will you ever learn? The only thing being crazy gets you, is left alone & no daddy for your kids.... Why? You would rather act like a scorned crazy fool, then for your kid to have a father. Acting this way doesn't get back at the fathers, it hurts the kids!!! Do you wonder why your dumb @$$ doesn't get child support? There is not a man in this world that wants to give some crazy retard @$$ slut a dime when they act the way they do. By the time you wake up it will be to late...Your poor kid...This is not directed to the GOOD MOTHERS...This is for the Stupid good for nothing b!tches, the ones that have their kids in crazy situation & need their children taken away... Your day will come....What are y'all dirty wH03es going to do when child support runs out? I'm going to laugh, dumb @$$.
Your kid is a pay check & your dumb ass probably got pregnant on purpose...~smh
woohoo

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2011
omg wrote:
You dumb @$$ W8ores!!! When will you ever learn? The only thing being crazy gets you, is left alone & no daddy for your kids.... Why? You would rather act like a scorned crazy fool, then for your kid to have a father. Acting this way doesn't get back at the fathers, it hurts the kids!!! Do you wonder why your dumb @$$ doesn't get child support? There is not a man in this world that wants to give some crazy retard @$$ slut a dime when they act the way they do. By the time you wake up it will be to late...Your poor kid...This is not directed to the GOOD MOTHERS...This is for the Stupid good for nothing b!tches, the ones that have their kids in crazy situation & need their children taken away... Your day will come....What are y'all dirty wH03es going to do when child support runs out? I'm going to laugh, dumb @$$.
You're awesome!!!
Big Money

Nashville, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2011
Half of the females in Paducah that have kids are crazy lol
piss on u

South Fulton, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2011
Big Money wrote:
you shouldn't talk about your mother like that!
Jelly Bean

Paducah, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2011
Pat Young wrote:
Donna Daniels
AMEN !!! OMG if you only knew !!
my gosh

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2011
Hmm most crazy baby mommas are pushed and pushed by the crazy good for nothing baby daddys. Be men, grow up! It goes both ways!
LeeLee

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2011
Big Money wrote:
amen, preach Big Money
tina aka tlo

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2011
i know right
omg wrote:
Unknown

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2011
Laken Styers
Chelsea Moss
lol

Nashville, TN

#15 Feb 13, 2011
laken styers and chelsea moss? who are they and why are they the craziest babymommas
dustin bundy

Princeton, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2011
andrea roberts for sure!!!!!
Duh

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 16, 2011
Why is there not a like button for this
concerned

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2011
KERI WHITE\ AKA Keri Arant
seriously

Versailles, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2011
Unknown wrote:
Laken Styers
Chelsea Moss
laken Styers is just a lil girl that gets around shes not crazy shes just a girl thats gets around with whoever that apparently got pregnant. feel sorry for the poor fellow when did this happen.
Laken

Nashville, TN

#20 Feb 17, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
laken Styers is just a lil girl that gets around shes not crazy shes just a girl thats gets around with whoever that apparently got pregnant. feel sorry for the poor fellow when did this happen.
hahaha thats how much u know me!!! u know nothing at all about me or tjs relationship so y dont u just mind ur own? this bitch right here does not get around...only with tj thats all i want n need so b4 u run ur mouth bout me when u know nothing about me soo y dont u get ur facts straight n hit me up with ur name n quit hiding bein scared
Big Money

Nashville, TN

#21 Feb 17, 2011
piss on u wrote:
<quoted text>you shouldn't talk about your mother like that!
Ha! See what I mean? You must be one of them :)
It is what it is

Paducah, KY

#23 Feb 19, 2011
omg wrote:
PREACH it baby amen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outback Steakhouse faces lawsuit. soon to be sh... 11 min You are a sad person 7
ive been brown pluggin tori shaw wspd 30 min They are gross 5
DIRECT TV or DISH? 51 min laughing 10
lynx services? (Jan '12) 59 min marionkyman 12
da troof should be shot 1 hr very well 10
the truth about grills 1 hr will will 1
keith griffith trial 1 hr thinkboutit 110

Flood Warning for McCracken County was issued at April 01 at 6:02AM EDT

Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE