body or bodies found????

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2010
was told they found 3 bodies in massac creek but wpsd only mentioning one anyone know anything ? prayers go out to the young girls family who they found hope they find out what happened..
The real Brandy

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2010
It was my niece they found. She was murdered and dropped by the creek. There wasnt any other bodies found there. Thanks for the prayers.
Prayers

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 12, 2010
I pray you all find out who did this and they pay soon! God doesnt like ugly and they will have to face him when their time comes! IF ANYONE ON HERE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE HELP THIS FAMILY AND PUT THE MURDERER OR MURDERERS BEHIND BARS!!!! Let them put their loved one to rest in peace knowing the horrible person or persons are going to pay for what has been done! I pray God has his arms wrapped around your family! Maybe this beautiful snow today was letting you know your niece made it home and is no longer hurting!!! Prayers!!!!
Horrible Person

Paducah, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2010
Prayers wrote:
I pray you all find out who did this and they pay soon! God doesnt like ugly and they will have to face him when their time comes! IF ANYONE ON HERE KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE HELP THIS FAMILY AND PUT THE MURDERER OR MURDERERS BEHIND BARS!!!! Let them put their loved one to rest in peace knowing the horrible person or persons are going to pay for what has been done! I pray God has his arms wrapped around your family! Maybe this beautiful snow today was letting you know your niece made it home and is no longer hurting!!! Prayers!!!!
The snow let me know that my ass should stay at home all day and watch football. I guess the snow let's people know all kinds of things.
sad situation

Dunmor, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2010
It's a sad situation when anyone is found murdered but you can almost bet it was drug related. I know for a fact the girl was selling drugs. People get wrapped up in too much crap and it always results in something bad.
tina

Belvidere, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2010
Whether the girl was selling drugs or not....this is not the time or place to say that. Her family is suffering right now and that's the last thing they need right now is for someone to be bashing them on the internet. I'm sure all your family members are not innocent. I pray for the family and yours.
Praying

Tomball, TX

#7 Dec 13, 2010
No matter what she was doing she did not deserve to be brutally murdered by some nutt or nutt cases!!!!! There is no justifying what happened to her!
sad situation

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2010
tina wrote:
Whether the girl was selling drugs or not....this is not the time or place to say that. Her family is suffering right now and that's the last thing they need right now is for someone to be bashing them on the internet. I'm sure all your family members are not innocent. I pray for the family and yours.
Was not bashing anyone and no they aren't all innocent.....how do you think I could say I know for a fact she was dealing drugs if she wasn't selling to someone I know????? I was plainly stating a fact based on firsthand knowledge and there are some nasty details that will come out in the investigation.
A Friend

Smithland, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2010
It is really sad that people say the stuff the do. This family is suffering the loss of their daughter, sister, niece and granddaughter. NOONE deserves to be murdered for ANY reason. Have RESPECT for the family.
You have nerve

Smithland, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2010
sad situation wrote:
<quoted text>
Was not bashing anyone and no they aren't all innocent.....how do you think I could say I know for a fact she was dealing drugs if she wasn't selling to someone I know????? I was plainly stating a fact based on firsthand knowledge and there are some nasty details that will come out in the investigation.
You ought to be ashamed of ur self for writing such mean things on here about someone that was BRUTALLY murdered, it doesnt matter what u THINK you know firsthand or not, NOONE deserves to be murdered! She was 21 a young woman with her whole life ahead of her and some CRAZY person or people took her life away and that is WRONG!!!!! I hope they find the people that did this to her and they rot behind bars for the rest of their PITIFUL lives, God will judge them in the end!!
I agree

Nevada, IA

#11 Dec 14, 2010
If you know so much about this girl, maybe you should call the investigators and give them all the information you know to help them follow up on this deplorable crime.
LLRT

Severn, MD

#12 Dec 14, 2010
Life has a way of bringing around what came around so everyone who feels the need to air their feelings about this incident, be careful what you say. It's a bad situation. She has people who love her dearly and she is gone too soon. Please consider how your mother or father or sister or brother would feel if it were you who was murdered.
Would it help them to have to deal with all of the rude and negative comments?
I just want to say to ALL her loved ones that i hope whoever was responsible for this in any way is brought to justice.
I also pray that all of you who lack compassion will learn to have some. God is able to make you understand compassion for your fellow man.
I mean, it's ok to have an opinion, but it's not okay to kill off the wounded with your words and actions.
what happened
#13 Dec 14, 2010
i live in the area and i think its ridiculous that its being kept so hush hush! What happened to her was she murdered? hit by a car? drug overdose? if there are murderers at large in our area i think we should know about it!!!!!!!
heard

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2010
From what I hear yes theres a murderer or murderers at large! Hello police whats going on?
negative

Paducah, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2010
from what I was told from a friend of hers she was hit with a hard object by 3 people...I have been told 1 arrest has been made that same night & 2 others are suspects.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 15, 2010
1 of them girls was my cousin :(
clueless

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2010
Got names?
name here

Paducah, KY

#18 Dec 15, 2010
I still havent heard any names
SO SAD

Decatur, GA

#19 Dec 15, 2010
When you hear about someone so young passing away there is always rude people.Why not keep whatyou want to say to your self.This young lady has meet her death too soon.A Few year's ago i lost someone i loved so very much it was my lovely grand daughter.My heart knows the empty spot those people will have. May the young lady R.I.P
Saddened Beyond Belief

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Dec 22, 2010
Yes the people of accused of killing her have been arrested. Mark Taylor, Jamie Taylor, and Jazmine Taylor. it is a friend of the victim and her parents. just pray for both families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farting in Public 13 min Bob wieners 9
Donnie Tharp and Johnna Tharp meth dealers 27 min Sameold 19
Mabry 43 min Dan 3
millhizer construction a scam 1 hr Toddie52 7
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr So what 9,898
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr So what 6,819
MGTOW movement in Paducah 1 hr Stophavingkids 45

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance