What about her?
warriorsbasketba ll

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2011
An annoying girl who has acts very boyish
baller24/7

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2011
I play with here and Yeah she thinks she is so good but she's really not as good as she thinks
lsjd

Paducah, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Before you comment talking shit, learn how to spell..
really?

Toledo, OH

#5 Mar 1, 2011
You guys really need to get a life. Sam is a really good girl, and I've known her for a long time so all you cca idiots need to shut up.

Since: Feb 11

Dunmor, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2011
lsjd wrote:
Before you comment talking shit, learn how to spell..
AHAHAHAHAHHAA why is there not a like button on here?!
iajsdf

Paducah, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2011
Ya'll all need to get a life. This is extremely immature and if you wanna talk shit, fess up and put your name up. Get a life!
~~\\GHETTOBOOTY2 15//~~

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2011
Once again, get off of people's nuts and if you have something to say say it to their face. Sam Is freakin chill as hell so get off her sh!t
iloveGB215

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="~~\\GHETTOBOOTY215// ~~"]Once again, get off of people's nuts and if you have something to say say it to their face. Sam Is freakin chill as hell so get off her sh!t[/QUOTE]

Sam is the shit so f*** off! I love you ghettobooty215
lol

Paducah, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2011
Hahahaha love everyone
Madison Broooooks

Smithland, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2011
I personally love Sammmmy :) & just so you all know, anything you say on here isn't gonna affect her! Her and her sister BOTH know way better than to listen to stupid stuff people say on here. If you spend tht much time thinking about sam, i think you should, instead of acting like you hate her, stop being so obsessed and jelous AND GET A LIFE!:) keep talkin, your making her famous :)
Chuck Buck

Paducah, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2011
[QUOTE who="really?"]You guys really need to get a life. Sam is a really good girl, and I've known her for a long time so all you cca idiots need to shut up.[/QUOTE]
Just because ppl are talking crap about her, makes that person someone that goes to cca? Makes a lot of sense cuz the person before that was saying she plays with her and started talking crap about her.. Pay attention to the conversation dumbass
aleeeex.

Nashville, TN

#13 Mar 2, 2011
I love sam, she is soooo freaking cute :):):):) bff yo.
Dyke

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2013
She is very boyish!! Does she like girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best head in Paducah yall GO 16 min Yuk 11
Best place to park for a quickie without gettin... 17 min Sam 19
sondra rankin 23 min Donald Trump 2
David Farris 1 hr MakeAmericaGreatA... 10
Landy shady thread continued 1 hr Puke 8
Walmart in Paducah going out of business?? 1 hr yeah yeah 6
Donnie Edwards 1 hr downvote this 6
Prostitution arrests last night and early am... (Jul '12) 10 hr Tlo 172

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web