Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

I heard he posed to been locked up but his foot kept him outta prison lol a broke foit and crutches since 07 cmon!! he a federal informant since 04
Dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

He had a motorcycle accident and had to have several surgeries on his foot dumbass. He just had the last one a few months ago so get your shit straight
jerome

Lawrenceville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

good looking dumb and for the fake G lol get ya shit straight pimp no snitch here done been to prison for 8yrs and done mine i dont have to tell anything your just mad if you wanna be me then get a life keep hating and take a pic why your at it bec you just boosted my ego by ten fold dueces

“go 49ers owwwwww gettt it!!!!!”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

THis is paducah not metropolis get the fk up out my town TRASH!Keep ya behind floating down that riverrr!
TaTa

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

Damn Rome done made it to topix too lol what ??? We all famous now
I remember him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

I remember him;) dudes FINE:) yummy;)
jus sayin

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

I remember him wrote:
I remember him;) dudes FINE:) yummy;)
Hell you need glasses. I heard he was a snitch but who really knows. Dont buy drugs from him if u think he police.
kt yo

Wickliffe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

rome is cool as hell snitch would be the last thing i would call him!
Tod

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

Snitch!
sweet

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

I really enjoy hanging out with Jerome.
I always have. Don't be doing anything illegal an you shouldn't have to worry who is what BUT as far as I know he is definately not!
GoHam

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

haha!. Jerome went ham!
but nah.. he put in his work and did his dirt.
do yo homework b4 yuu go on topix with some off the wall shit
dirtbag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

He's a monkey. That is all. Can only expect one to act as such.
heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

U ppl must be extremely gay the way u swing on his nutts! Y don't u worry about urself and stop stalking my boy for once! Get some business and get out of his! How does it affect u if he is snitching or not, not that he is cuz unlike u worthless losers, he worries about his business and not others:)
Jack Top

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

Jerome has been through and seen more than half of you have watched on TV.He has put in his share of work and held his faith to the life long enough,he is a OG now.If you question about him you best look in the mirror and see the snitch,you wouldn't of done 8,bet.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

Jack Top wrote:
Jerome has been through and seen more than half of you have watched on TV.He has put in his share of work and held his faith to the life long enough,he is a OG now.If you question about him you best look in the mirror and see the snitch,you wouldn't of done 8,bet.
8yrs is nothing. i know people who have done way more than that and they did their time. but when they got another case that was petty they went back to do the rest of their time. him on the other hand his charges were way more serious, what has he done nothing and where is he at now.... still harrassing young girls and selling dope. his siter is a snitch too. she snitches for him.
lmao

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

jerome is a very sweet person, never a snitch, it must b you thats snitchin
cool it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

lmao wrote:
jerome is a very sweet person, never a snitch, it must b you thats snitchin
u must be silly trix r for kids and surely u dont really know jerome because u can be sweet and still be a snitch, still sell dope, and still harrass kids.... plus the forum is talkin bout him snitching not being sweet. so get ur facts straight. i know jerome, do u?really?
Jack Top

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
8yrs is nothing. i know people who have done way more than that and they did their time. but when they got another case that was petty they went back to do the rest of their time. him on the other hand his charges were way more serious, what has he done nothing and where is he at now.... still harrassing young girls and selling dope. his siter is a snitch too. she snitches for him.
You talk about knowing people,sure we all know people but what about you.Have you done time or been in situations where running names was the easiest fix to your problems or has your work grind just been on a keyboard.A guilty consious is what these post read to me.
iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

all u need to know about me is i have a job i dont sell dope, never fucked with neone running names because i have done time for the crimes i committed. you would never see me do a 8yr bid then turn around and get caught up on the same charges just to tell all that i know. he aint foolin nobody but the police and thats just cuz he works with them and still gets his money on the side. jerome aint shit u must be just as bad as him if ur defending him dumbazz
Lfg

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

og my butt lolololol.yea ole & gray!!! Snitch ,Fed ass boy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 7 min Jim4998 923
Bohle Dental Assisting Classes 36 min Allison2013 1
WPSD - omg 37 min Pppbbbbttttt 53
Honeywell on strike locked out again 40 min zigzag 41
PADUCAH will be next cairo 43 min haha 14
Stephen Balluff 52 min Just wondering 1
cigarettes should be illegal 53 min jazzy 6
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,924
~~ What's For supper~~ (Apr '13) 2 hr AmyFaith 4,151