parentsare stupid
wow

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Who buy their teenager brand new car and they can't drive for shit. No I am not jealous of them to their money because I am pretty well off. I am just saying these parents need a reality check
nola

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
wow wrote:
Who buy their teenager brand new car and they can't drive for shit. No I am not jealous of them to their money because I am pretty well off. I am just saying these parents need a reality check
jealous much?

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#3 Jun 25, 2012
wow wrote:
Mind your own business, you creep. Who cares how you feel about what they get their teenager? And you're not jealous? You REEK with jealousy.
Amen

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2012
wow wrote:
I agree with you 100 percent! It's usually parents that are robbing Peter to pay Paul to impress people that they can't stand to make people think they are something they aren't.....So with that said it''s called shallow people.

Trust me it's not that I'm jealous, I have enough money to buy what I want and I don't have to borrow money to impress others.
wow

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Jealous? Haha ok keep thinking that you low life scums :)
BTW I easily clear $80k after taxes :)
Not much but more than both you combined :)
Yes

Murray, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
You are absolutely correct. Chances are very high that a teenager will wreck within a year of having his/her license. So why buy him/her a brand new car that he/she doesn't respect or earn? Many of these parents go so far into debt to try to buy their kids' popularity to make up for their own insecurities. Sorry folks, it's sad, but it's a fact.
indeed

Paducah, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. Chances are very high that a teenager will wreck within a year of having his/her license. So why buy him/her a brand new car that he/she doesn't respect or earn? Many of these parents go so far into debt to try to buy their kids' popularity to make up for their own insecurities. Sorry folks, it's sad, but it's a fact.
You are correct. Every parent wants their child to be popular but flashing money etc. is not the correct way. These parents usually end up supporting their kids even after they become adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 4 hr Raymond 5,518
McCracken graduation 4 hr Lost 12
Big Mike vs Mr Townsend 8 hr our soap opera 2
Boudreauxs 9 hr The Tall Cool One 83
Looking for the bimbo who has this # 10 hr Yep 20
Parkview pollution 11 hr Peggy 3
News Developer: $30 million retail project coming soon (Feb '16) 13 hr Unity 41
Wild bunch heath high Thu J James 33

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web