How much weight can I lose on the met...

How much weight can I lose on the meth diet

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lying through my tooth

Cunningham, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2010
looking to shed about 50 pounds in a month or so.
jimmy swaggart

Barlow, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2010
how much to teeth weigh
yuck

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2010
disgusting! If you wanna lose weight work out and eat right. Drugs are for skanks.
OMG

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2010
U can lose weight, kids, family, career, teeth, self respect, life.......... Need I go on?? What an idiot!!!
Allison

Brentwood, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2010
meth diet???? How stupid can one be? Youre a skank! It doesnt matter how much weight you lose, because your still going to be a nasty skank! Now go ROT your teeth out!
lying through my tooth

Quincy, IL

#6 Nov 30, 2010
settle down. . it was a joke post people. I knew you all couldn't resist.
hey

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 1, 2010
everybody takes topix serious. and they shouldnt
Sam Hill

White House, TN

#8 Dec 1, 2010
The meth diet works! You can get all sorts of things done because you don't sleep and burn lots of calories. You are never hungry tons of energy and you don't waste time bathing or brushing your teeth either. You also don't have to worry about family, work or friends cause you won't have any of that stuff. It's pretty great really...
Catherine

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2010
You gain it all back after you stop using Meth-not worth it!
housewife

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Shake and bake or ice? Shake and bake none......just look at Jodi delao, she smokes a gram a week if not more and still looks like a weeble wobble. Ice well maybe 10 to 15 pounds only cause its not around to find- if it were brookport wouldn't smell like ammonia and rotten eggs from everyone making shake and bake to hold em over until they find ice.
Linda

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2014
Lots of weight! Stay away from that stuff.
shelbiemrow12

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2014
Allison wrote:
meth diet???? How stupid can one be? Youre a skank! It doesnt matter how much weight you lose, because your still going to be a nasty skank! Now go ROT your teeth out!
You really need to stop being so judgemental! How dare you call someone a skank you don't even know!! Shame on you.
Shirley

Paducah, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2014
The important thing to remember is to not get discouraged. Even if the scale says you have gained back a pound or two, keep doing the meth that helps you avoid those mid-fix eating temptations.
Donna

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2018
Stay away from it
Ashley

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2018
Hope your not wanting to look sick.
Cracker

Paducah, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2018
Just depends....add together the weight of your house, friends and your family. Whatever they total is how much you will lose.
Craig

United States

#20 Feb 6, 2018
Are you serious?
model A

Paducah, KY

#21 Feb 7, 2018
Shirley wrote:
The important thing to remember is to not get discouraged. Even if the scale says you have gained back a pound or two, keep doing the meth that helps you avoid those mid-fix eating temptations.
Remember to smoke meth at the same time every day, this will allow you to properly assess your weight loss. Donít give up! You can do it!
bett

Portland, OR

#22 Feb 13, 2018
It depends on how long it takes your body to rot and your bones turn to dust.
Big R

Paducah, KY

#23 Feb 13, 2018
model A wrote:
<quoted text>Remember to smoke meth at the same time every day, this will allow you to properly assess your weight loss. Don’t give up! You can do it!
I'm gonna have to agree. That's the best way to get an accurate reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is out Paducah!! 5 min old man 6
Paul Walker athiest? 1 hr Yay 2
Table Tennis? 1 hr Gay Boy 7
I want a white girlfriend 3 hr _Marcus 7
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 3 hr _Marcus 7,987
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 3 hr _Marcus 10,961
~keep a word drop a word~ (Oct '11) 3 hr _Marcus 93
Jason Lindsey- WPSD Channel 6 9 hr SandraLotz 57

Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance