Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

When does lourdes hospital get paid. this friday or next?
Lourdes Hospital Hater

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

2 years after a visit to the ER at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, KY, I get a bill for $2500.00
Now, this is the exact dollar amount that Lourdes agreed to reduce in order for my health insurance to pay $5500.00 My health insurance carrier says I do not owe it but Lourdes had already turned it over to a collection agency by the time I knew about it. The same day I opened the collection letter I get to read a article online of Lourdes donating $15,000.00 to some group in a county other that McCracken. The part that makes me the maddest is I had to call Lourdes billing department for months due to Lourdes coding my bill incorrectly. I had a miscarriage and Lourdes coded it an abortion. Which would have ment I received the abortion at Lourdes, go figure.
omg

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>Well all know u had abortion so stfu and keep ya legs closed next time
Your wrong for that, so wrong, what if she is telling the truth
With all due respect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

In the medical world, the unfortunate death of a fetus, whether spontaneous or elective, is termed abortion. Not trying to be mean, I just wanted you to be aware. However, I am not sure how this relates to the coding process. I do wish you the best of luck, I had a similar issue with them as well. Ahhh, the joys of our healthcare system...
(Insert sarcastic smirk!!!)
:)
not really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Lourdes Hospital Hater wrote:
2 years after a visit to the ER at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, KY, I get a bill for $2500.00
Now, this is the exact dollar amount that Lourdes agreed to reduce in order for my health insurance to pay $5500.00 My health insurance carrier says I do not owe it but Lourdes had already turned it over to a collection agency by the time I knew about it. The same day I opened the collection letter I get to read a article online of Lourdes donating $15,000.00 to some group in a county other that McCracken. The part that makes me the maddest is I had to call Lourdes billing department for months due to Lourdes coding my bill incorrectly. I had a miscarriage and Lourdes coded it an abortion. Which would have ment I received the abortion at Lourdes, go figure.
No that's not what it means...... Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy, either naturally or by other means....... Miscarriage is used so it doesn't sound so harsh...... Lourdes is a catholic hospital, they don't believe in birth control, let alone performed abortions.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Club runner wrote:
When does lourdes hospital get paid. this friday or next?
next friday. Figured I would give you the answer since everyone else if turning this into something about them
fact.

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Baxter Stockman wrote:
<quoted text>next friday. Figured I would give you the answer since everyone else if turning this into something about them
Um no, lourdes gets paid on thursdays, and they get paid tomorrow.
paid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Whooooo hoooooooooooo pay day for me!!! Thanks for the reminder

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

[QUOTE who="fact."]<quot ed text>
Um no, lourdes gets paid on thursdays, and they get paid tomorrow.[/QUOTE] then why was my sister paid last week

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

[QUOTE who="fact."]<quot ed text>
Um no, lourdes gets paid on thursdays, and they get paid tomorrow.[/QUOTE] does it have anything to do with the department or if they are sub contracted?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Baxter Stockman wrote:
<quoted text> next friday. Figured I would give you the answer since everyone else if turning this into something about them
Just so u know its ever other thurday never on a Friday . So its the 22 is when we get paid

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why that bitch ain't back..so I suggest u stfu as well ho
And thats why you eat peanut butter. smdh
||||||||

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>That's why that bitch ain't back..so I suggest u stfu as well ho
Your really dumb you stupid clone
llllllll

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Food4thoughttss wrote:
[QUOTE who="||||||||"]<q uoted text>Your really dumb you stupid clone"

Thank you now bring
Your daughter
Dude I'm gay never been with a girl
Old Fart

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>And thats why you eat peanut butter. smdh
Oh shut your pie hole.
shelly

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

mandy still work there?
Mlly

Hazel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

FYI::: The correct medical term for a miscarriage is " spontaneous abortion" . Miscarriage is a laymans term only. Don't take it personally.
biteme

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Lourdes Hospital Hater wrote:
We don't have an abortion code.
Old Fart

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

The ER here is the best in the country. I know
biteme

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Whatever, you drug seeker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

158 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Cairo WKRO 1490 8 min cairocaster 21
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 9 min Jim4998 706
Where is Nora Cox? 18 min thisguy 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min freak 81,565
James Parnell the bully 26 min fyi 7
Dunkin Donuts 1 hr ILoveFroYo 40
All of you are the scum of the earth, and you d... 1 hr nostradumass 4
WPSD - omg 1 hr Shawn 31