rent-to-own homes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
serious posts only

Franklin, TN

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Does anyone SERIOUSLY know of any homes for rent, or rent to own? Please spare me any ridiculous comments that have nothing to do with what I'm asking. Thanks!
bubba

Paducah, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2012
I like cookies.
serious posts only

Franklin, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Classy.
yep

Paducah, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Brownies are better :P
kim

Paducah, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2012
if rent to own is your only option, then so bed it. but buying outright is far more economically sound.
louise

Paducah, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2012
I have chocolate puddin in my panties!
house for rent

Franklin, TN

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I have a house for rent, I have it for sale, but its getting to the point in need to rent it, leave me a email address I'll mail you and then we can get up. The house is newly remoldeled. A total gut, it was passed by all the city inspectors on valentines day of this year, new wiring, windows,doors, floor joists,tile and hardwood floors, new cabinet, counter tops,a master with a walk in closet, it has a new toilet ,bathtub, vanity,a new 3 dimension shingled roof, I also added central heating and air. Its 3 bedroom one bath on a half acre, security lights, flat level ground, fenced in on floor sides of the property on a corner lot. I will consider rent to own but i would need a down payment like over 9,000 dollars
house for rent

Franklin, TN

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Yeah I cant spell sometimes, ha ha. fenced in on all four sides
awesome

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
house for rent wrote:
I have a house for rent, I have it for sale, but its getting to the point in need to rent it, leave me a email address I'll mail you and then we can get up. The house is newly remoldeled. A total gut, it was passed by all the city inspectors on valentines day of this year, new wiring, windows,doors, floor joists,tile and hardwood floors, new cabinet, counter tops,a master with a walk in closet, it has a new toilet ,bathtub, vanity,a new 3 dimension shingled roof, I also added central heating and air. Its 3 bedroom one bath on a half acre, security lights, flat level ground, fenced in on floor sides of the property on a corner lot. I will consider rent to own but i would need a down payment like over 9,000 dollars
what part of town is it in
serious posts only

Paducah, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2012
house for rent wrote:
where is it located?
serious posts only

Paducah, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2012
house for rent wrote:
Could I have your e-mail address? I don't want to put mine on here.
house for rent

Franklin, TN

#12 Sep 5, 2012
I just made one up, cause i don't want to put my real one on here either, but the new one will work. Its [email protected]
serious posts only

Franklin, TN

#14 Sep 5, 2012
house for rent wrote:
I just made one up, cause i don't want to put my real one on here either, but the new one will work. Its [email protected]
emailed you, thanks.
paducahmom

Paducah, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Try CEB investments in Hickory (Graves Co area) they have a lot of rentals plus rent to own options.Really good people. They buy cheap homes and resales them.
cynical

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Ok, I have to wonder why anyone trying to sell or rent a house after sitting empty for months wouldnt tell you where its at on here, or anywhere. Beware!
cynical

United States

#17 Sep 8, 2012
I think he made it up, just like the email. If it sounds too good to be true...
serious posts only

Franklin, TN

#18 Sep 8, 2012
paducahmom wrote:
Try CEB investments in Hickory (Graves Co area) they have a lot of rentals plus rent to own options.Really good people. They buy cheap homes and resales them.
thank you:)
serious posts only

Franklin, TN

#19 Sep 8, 2012
I have talked to him and drove by and looked at the home. It's nice, but kind of small and the neighborhood is a little sketchy for me.
cynical

United States

#20 Sep 8, 2012
well, that explains why he didnt want to put up the addy, lol. didnt want to lose ya right off the bat.
house for rent

Franklin, TN

#21 Sep 8, 2012
cynical wrote:
Ok, I have to wonder why anyone trying to sell or rent a house after sitting empty for months wouldnt tell you where its at on here, or anywhere. Beware!
The reason why I didn't want to post it on topix. There is so much negativity on here, the reason why the house has been sitting empty is because I heard I was better to sale the house before renting, so you renter couldn't have a chance to mess it up, and the fact I just dropped multiple grands in it out of my pocket, yeah I wanted all my money back at one time. But I need to rent it now, because I cant sit on it anymore. Actually my preacher lived in this house before I got it, I'm a the second owner and there has never been a renter in it at all. It dosen't matter though someone will take it. I'm still under contract with the realitor anyway. If i get a renter i can get out of contract with them, this house will make someone a good home. Id rather sale it. and its not to good to be true, cause its sitting right there ready and waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkview (Jul '15) 8 min byeLoriGetGone 112
dropping the ball 50 min fair is fair 17
Aaron Nace 51 min Janet 3
pizzagate 2 hr Flat Top Freddie 28
Athenas bookstore (Mar '11) 2 hr Flat Top Freddie 154
Scary 2 hr Flat Top Freddie 3
Jennifer or tori 4 hr Tori rocks 3
baby left in dumpster... 5 hr Sad Sad 87
Where is Tori Shaw these day? 19 hr The Tall Cool One 28

Paducah Jobs