2guys selling steak door to door..

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2011
Has anyone been approached by 2 guys in a truck with a deep freezer in the bed trying to sell frozen steaks and sea food?? Whats their deal...and who would trust that...
monster mash

Paducah, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2011
I'm going to wait for someone to say Tina and then let the fireworks begin.
:)

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Your wish is granted... Tina lol
monster mash

Paducah, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2011
I knew it.
Swap Shop

Philadelphia, MS

#5 Nov 19, 2011
monster mash wrote:
I knew it.
I bought a case looks like good cuts of meat
mee

Paducah, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
you just have to try there tube steaks they are to die for com com
meeeeeeeeeeeee

Paducah, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2011
I sold frozen meat door to door twice, once back in 74 and again in 90. Times were very tough for sure, or i never would have tried it. Now i can't say anything about the people here selling, but the first place i worked was great, the steaks were the best i ever ate, the price was excellent, and we delivered it to your door. No one trusted us so i didn't do very well at it. The second place wasn't as good a deal and i didn't work there but one day. So they are probably legit, but check with the city or county to make sure.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2011
meeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
I sold frozen meat door to door twice, once back in 74 and again in 90. Times were very tough for sure, or i never would have tried it. Now i can't say anything about the people here selling, but the first place i worked was great, the steaks were the best i ever ate, the price was excellent, and we delivered it to your door. No one trusted us so i didn't do very well at it. The second place wasn't as good a deal and i didn't work there but one day. So they are probably legit, but check with the city or county to make sure.
You should have put the joint out before you knocked on the doors. Maybe they would have trusted you.
idk

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2011
Just keep an eye on them, my moms house was broken into and cleaned out by guys posing as door to door meat sellers. This time of year people get desperate.
meeeeeeeeeeeee

Paducah, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2011
Well anyone can get a job doing door to door whatever to check out a house i guess. Could be someone acting as preachers.

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#12 Nov 20, 2011
monster mash wrote:
I'm going to wait for someone to say Tina and then let the fireworks begin.
um I don't buy nothing that ain't scwanns moron
I have

Paducah, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2011
I bought some a few years ago becuz they went to my neighbors and they had bought from them before. They were the best steaks I had ever bought. I tried the people that were set up in front of Hancocks last year and they were the worst steaks I have ever bought. I thought they might be the same people but was I wrong. I wish I knew who I had bought from years ago. It was a little expensive to pay for that much at once but we grilled with it for quiet awhile.
monster mash

Paducah, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2011
Tina aka tlo wrote:
<quoted text>um I don't buy nothing that ain't scwanns moron
I didn't say anything against you , penis head. I was just pointing out the fact that evry time someone posts something about food, your name gets involved, so shut the he## up.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 20, 2011
curious wrote:
Has anyone been approached by 2 guys in a truck with a deep freezer in the bed trying to sell frozen steaks and sea food?? Whats their deal...and who would trust that...
Are you talking about something like Hickory River Farms? Individual steaks and pork chops individually wrapped? I've bought from people like that before and after 6 months they will come back and trade out the old for new. Very reasonable and very delicious. Best steaks I've ever had.
I have

Paducah, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2011
That name sounds right. I would like to buy some again. I had completely forgot about them until now! They were some really good steaks! Yum
Miah

Nashville, TN

#17 Nov 20, 2011
monster mash wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say anything against you , penis head. I was just pointing out the fact that evry time someone posts something about food, your name gets involved, so shut the he## up.
lmmfao..damn.that shi is funny.ahahah i be thinkin da same.
Buyer Beware

Hickory, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2011
I bought from a white pick up truck - he had a deep freeze in the back of his truck - had black n white spots on his deep freeze to look like a cow.
The first time was fine - Good Tasting Meat.
He came back the 2nd time - Wild Eyed -beating on my door - frantic that he needed money today! or they were going to shut off his electric - This guy was totally WIRED on something. Thanks goodness my door was locked...but he will be SHOT if he comes back.
hello

Nebo, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2011
Wow they came into my business today trying to sell...seems a little fishy to me
meatman

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2011
Hey guys I sell meat door to door volunteer meat and seafood the food is great guys try it out we are a liglute company we have vans that are letter to let u know who we are it is a very hard job but sometimes something is better than nothing so try it and just take it easy on the meat men that come to ur door
joanndilley

United States

#21 Jan 24, 2012
meatman wrote:
Hey guys I sell meat door to door volunteer meat and seafood the food is great guys try it out we are a liglute company we have vans that are letter to let u know who we are it is a very hard job but sometimes something is better than nothing so try it and just take it easy on the meat men that come to ur door
How can you come on to this post and lie. I have contacted your company many times with no response. I was straight faced lied to by your "company" the bbb gives you all an F...I wish I had only checked that before I put my trust in your scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laken Willhelm White 51 min need info 9
Iíll keep u up!! Iím just trying to f*** 1 hr Black guy 2
Court Date on the 15th 1 hr cavitt ies 94
Good bankruptcy Attorney 1 hr Laurie 1
MGTOW movement in Paducah 2 hr eat your bacon 34
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 3 hr Chanta53 9,896
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 3 hr Chanta53 6,817

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance