Dunkin Doughnuts Coming Soon

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#21 Nov 16, 2011
calm down wrote:
Damn, fat people sure get pissy over donuts, huh?
I'm not fat by any means I prefer quality over a brand chain duh
calm down

Paducah, KY

#22 Nov 16, 2011
Tina aka tlo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not fat by any means I prefer quality over a brand chain duh
Thank you, Tina, for expressing yourself in a coherent manner without cussing or name-calling. I agree, local products will always be better than chain mass-produced junk.
See how easy it is to get people on your side when you act like an intelligent adult?
Penn State

Paducah, KY

#23 Nov 16, 2011
Dwayne wrote:
Anything would be better that the rat infested munals or cockroach infested red's...
I think you have been in the joint, or vise versa a little too long. Reds or munals are waaay better than the shiite that the chain doughnut stores expel from their backside.
marty

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Nov 17, 2011
So true wrote:
Krispy Kreme was founded in Paducah. Which I have always thought was odd that we don't have one. I like Reds donuts, but there is nothing like driving up to a krispy Kreme and see that HOT sign on!!! They just melt in ur mouth!!! Yummy!
yes u r so right...me and a buddy went to tuskaloosa alabama for a football game and stopped and had one at KK...they r so good...but i also have to applaud reds and munals...
chic girl

Nortonville, KY

#26 Nov 17, 2011
I heard its going into Barkley Regional, is that true?
what??????

Providence, KY

#27 Nov 17, 2011
vajayjaysmasher wrote:
[QUOTE who="where?"]Where is Dunkin Donuts going?"

Straight to your a$$. Just what we need... more fat people.
Well good [email protected] thing that I'm skinny and can eat whatever I want!
Grow up

Paducah, KY

#28 Nov 17, 2011
I don't get on this site very often, but I have noticed that no matter the topic the same few people have to bring the negative to it. This is a simple thread about donuts. Why the need for such hatefulness? Try a more positive attitude and u might be surprised how much better u feel. Just saying!!!

Location hidden

#29 Nov 17, 2011
Grow up wrote:
I don't get on this site very often, but I have noticed that no matter the topic the same few people have to bring the negative to it. This is a simple thread about donuts. Why the need for such hatefulness? Try a more positive attitude and u might be surprised how much better u feel. Just saying!!!
How about sticking a donut up your ass! Hey your right I do feel better. Thanks!
Grow up

Paducah, KY

#30 Nov 17, 2011
KitKatt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about sticking a donut up your ass! Hey your right I do feel better. Thanks!
Ur an exact example of what I'm talking about and what is wrong with our world today. I bet it sucks to be u and be so miserable all the time. Just saying!!

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#31 Nov 17, 2011
Grow up wrote:
<quoted text>Ur an exact example of what I'm talking about and what is wrong with our world today. I bet it sucks to be u and be so miserable all the time. Just saying!!
She's laughing your bitching...sounds like your'e the miserable one...

Location hidden

#32 Nov 17, 2011
Your exactly right Food.... :). I think shes getting a lil pissy.

Location hidden

#33 Nov 17, 2011
Grow up wrote:
<quoted text>Ur an exact example of what I'm talking about and what is wrong with our world today. I bet it sucks to be u and be so miserable all the time. Just saying!!
How did that donut feel? Was it sticky? Just asking.....:)
Phil Feezor

Paducah, KY

#34 Nov 17, 2011
Plans are moving along for
Dunkin’ Donuts locations in
Paducah and Murray.
Western Kentucky-based Four
Dough, LLC plans to fi le for
a building permit in Paducah
within the next 30 days for a
Dunkin’ Donuts location, according
to Mike Spaulding at Four
Dough.
“We are in negotiations for
a leased piece of property in
Paducah to locate another shop
there,” Spaulding said on Thursday.
“I can’t tell you where it is at
this point because of work and
plans that are still going into it. I
do expect to (fi le for a permit) in
the next 30 days.”
Spaulding said he plans to submit
a site plan within the next 60
days to the planning department
in Murray for a Dunkin’ Donuts
at 300 N. 12th St.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35 Nov 17, 2011
It's you're not your.
Jared

Symsonia, KY

#36 Nov 18, 2011
Reds donuts taste like a big old ball of grease thats been dipped in sugar and syrup. They are NASTY. I can't wait for Dunkin Donuts so Paducah can finally have a REAL place to get a good donut and coffee.

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

miss paducah ky that is

#37 Nov 18, 2011
Jared wrote:
Reds donuts taste like a big old ball of grease thats been dipped in sugar and syrup. They are NASTY. I can't wait for Dunkin Donuts so Paducah can finally have a REAL place to get a good donut and coffee.
your a idiot and dunkin donuts sucks
Old fart

Sedalia, KY

#38 Nov 18, 2011
Tameka wrote:
Can't wait...so tired of the local places! Their doughnuts are ok, but look at their kitchens...NASTY!
Did you ever work in the back of either establishment? Did they give you a tour? Are you a health inspector? If not, shut up!
MarkS

Paducah, KY

#39 Nov 18, 2011
The new doughnut shops will put Munal's out of business! They are almost bankrupt anyways!
MarkS

Paducah, KY

#40 Nov 18, 2011
I meant Red's...but they are both gross!
Justme

Paducah, KY

#41 Nov 18, 2011
cool, the cops need a place to hang out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 50 min Old Confederate 845
Tilghman needs renamed 52 min Old Confederate 45
crying 2 hr Jar 2
My Dog Talks 3 hr He will tell 10
help 5 hr bigd23u 13
Faithful 7 hr shhhh 35
Free Spirit Biker Church (Jun '13) 8 hr Reverend Bob 78

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages