First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmm mm

Dunmor, KY

#45 Sep 15, 2012
So anybody that has committed murder is a bad person? I guess all combat veterans are bad people then,including me. Stereotype much?????? I am an upstanding citizen in the community, but I'm a bad person now. I have gotten to know Jeff and he is a really good person. Was scarred to death of him in school,but he and I are really good friends now. The man did his time so just leave him alone. It is tragic that a man lost his life and JEFF has to live with that. How dare some of you judge him !! Why don't you people find a hobby and get on with your lives.
And to Bill,I can "whoop" your ass if it'll make you feel any better cause Jeff doesn't roll that way anymore.
Hmmm mm

Dunmor, KY

#46 Sep 15, 2012
And BTW..... if you're gonna talk shut at least learn to spell his name right lmao
confused

Madisonville, KY

#47 Sep 15, 2012
Yes be literate enough to spell the name correctly! All who all think they know all check the appellate finding. They said lt wasn't his actions that caused the death! But it wasn't in the appeal! So he did the time!!!!!! But it's easier to blame a "Billy BAD Ass" READ it!
cricket

Calvert City, KY

#48 Sep 20, 2012
Ive known jeff for years,and he is a great guy.people do stupid things when theyre young and drunk.He did his time so leave him be!
You asked

Paducah, KY

#49 Sep 21, 2012
cricket wrote:
Ive known jeff for years,and he is a great guy.people do stupid things when theyre young and drunk.He did his time so leave him be!
Dude was a jerk all thru his kife. It just finally caught up with him. How many time has he been back in jail after the murder charge?

In your opinion, what do you have to do to not be "great guy".
confused

Madisonville, KY

#50 Sep 21, 2012
Do any of you people even realize the impact this has on a persons life? It's horrible!!!Jeff lives with the knowledge everyday that a life was lost! Jeff knows what happened do you? All your interested in is if he's in jail again or how what a badass you are! If their is nothing else from this you learned it should be violence is not ever the answer!!
Ted

Paducah, KY

#51 Sep 21, 2012
confused wrote:
Do any of you people even realize the impact this has on a persons life? It's horrible!!!Jeff lives with the knowledge everyday that a life was lost! Jeff knows what happened do you? All your interested in is if he's in jail again or how what a badass you are! If their is nothing else from this you learned it should be violence is not ever the answer!!
I don't know about anybody else, but all I want to know is if he is walking the street or not. In my opinion, he is a danger to society. Just like the Carper kid and others that have been involved in the death of a human being. IF he has been back to jail several times, it kinda reinforces that opinion. I just want to know who and where to avoid.

It may not be fair to him, but I don't want him coaching my kids little league team.

Just my opinion though.
Executioner

Cadiz, KY

#53 Sep 22, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about anybody else, but all I want to know is if he is walking the street or not. In my opinion, he is a danger to society. Just like the Carper kid and others that have been involved in the death of a human being. IF he has been back to jail several times, it kinda reinforces that opinion. I just want to know who and where to avoid.
It may not be fair to him, but I don't want him coaching my kids little league team.
Just my opinion though.
Well "Ted" you're safe. ALL Jeff does is work a 10 hr day go home and rest up for the next day. Get a life .....
Ted

Paducah, KY

#54 Sep 22, 2012
Executioner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "Ted" you're safe. ALL Jeff does is work a 10 hr day go home and rest up for the next day. Get a life .....
I have a kife. Must trying to keep it as drama free as possible
Ted

Paducah, KY

#55 Sep 22, 2012
Life
Executioner

Cadiz, KY

#57 Sep 22, 2012
Well, ya can't spell and if you want "drama free" YOU are on the wrong site. Seems you must like drama, all worried about somebody else..... Where they go.... What they do...... Sounds like you are the poster child for drama lol.
Ted

Paducah, KY

#58 Oct 6, 2012
Executioner wrote:
Well, ya can't spell and if you want "drama free" YOU are on the wrong site. Seems you must like drama, all worried about somebody else..... Where they go.... What they do...... Sounds like you are the poster child for drama lol.
I can spell, just can't type.
david fiser

Houston, TX

#59 Oct 21, 2012
it was david hurt that was killed at the twinkling star
WRONG

United States

#60 Oct 21, 2012
I have read it, Jeff was the one charged with murder, and spent 10 years in prison, NOT Butchy. Just who's actions caused the death Einstein?
confused wrote:
Yes be literate enough to spell the name correctly! All who all think they know all check the appellate finding. They said lt wasn't his actions that caused the death! But it wasn't in the appeal! So he did the time!!!!!! But it's easier to blame a "Billy BAD Ass" READ it!
YOU BET

United States

#61 Oct 21, 2012
This Thug has had many arrests since his 10 years in prison and should be eliminated from society. I also know for a fact he screwed his wife over, he is the real deal POS id there ever was one,
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my opinion though.
biguy

Lake Geneva, WI

#62 Oct 21, 2012
He is bi too
Georgia Jane

Marietta, GA

#64 Feb 13, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bag? This something he learned in prison?
Jeff was a punk before and still is. He is not a threat to anyone, unless he has lots of backup and you are falling down drunk. Ask him how he made out in the big house?
But, all this is just my opinion. What do I know? I've never kicked an old drunk to death, or served time in prison, or been butt buddies with my cell mate. Guess it is just my opinion.
But one thing is for sure fact. I'm not afraid of him.
Hell, I would love to take a whupping from him. Just to see him back in prison where he belongs.
Jeff Conkwright was a blossoming sociopath as far back as the 6th grade when he ran wild with a much older crowd, dated much older girls, and seemed to be an orphan for all intents and purposes. He was as mean as a snake then and I wasn't surprised to hear that he killed someone. His path had been heading in that direction all of his life. It was inevitable.
Ade

Paducah, KY

#65 Jun 13, 2015
Bill wrote:
Well probably not. I might be a little more of ah problem than his last victim. For one, I am sober. But if he is looking to make me his next victem, I might suggest he hook up with this josh carper guy. Now there would be a pair!
Apparently you don't know Jeff Conkwright very well! He is a gental giant!
Ade

Paducah, KY

#66 Jun 13, 2015
WRONG wrote:
I have read it, Jeff was the one charged with murder, and spent 10 years in prison, NOT Butchy. Just who's actions caused the death Einstein?<quoted text>
Butchy Woodford is the real villain in this story! I was there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juntagus Edwards 4 min DarkAngel 6
Gerald Watkins 11 min JBR 4
wkyq djs 12 min who 1
Arnold's GRUB SHACK 17 min garden shed 3
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 24 min Icnoptnthis 9,106
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 25 min Icnoptnthis 5,803
Jimmy C Davis (Feb '16) 42 min Please help 15
Big Boobed girls (Jan '13) 2 hr Easy daaaa 80

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web