Who are the prettiest black girls/women in Paducah?

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Only black girls/women.
Well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Kierra Ball is one she real pretty & jasmine smith she a cute girl & it a few more
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I agree. Jasmine Smith is very attractive. So is Ebone Henderson. She a bad b!!!!
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Kierra Ball is not hot. Sorry.
Dark Berries

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

That Michelle Woods girl is FINE!!!
Clay

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

What about those white girls that think they black, lol name them
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Clay wrote:
What about those white girls that think they black, lol name them
That's a whole other topic!!!! I guess every white girl that does black guys THINK they're black bc they eat black babies. LOL
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

No black girl is pretty. They're all ugly apes. I don't see how any man can be sexually attracted to one. Some mixed girls are pretty though.
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Funny wrote:
No black girl is pretty. They're all ugly apes. I don't see how any man can be sexually attracted to one. Some mixed girls are pretty though.
So the "half apes" are pretty? And how can you tell if a black girl is mixed or just light skinned, with your ignorant comment? BTW, in mixed kids, normally, the black gene is the dominant one, that's why they are brown and not pasty. If you don't have a name then you don't really have a comment. Follow instructions.
Cowboy

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

The short haired babe at mastercuts! Nice!!
Will Smith LookAlike

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Sheewww Homie!! If its who I think your talking about you need to get out more in Paducah. She can't even compete!!! What about that girl that worked at Texas Roadhouse with the light eyes. Now she's my type. Built like a horse!!! Mastercuts girl just looks like a horse.
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Cowboy wrote:
The short haired babe at mastercuts! Nice!!
Ummm, there are a whole lot better around here!!! But hey, to each there own.
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Yes, i said SOME mixed girls are pretty. And how can i tell if a girl is mixed or just light skinned? Umm...I guess because i'm not ignorant and can just tell the difference?? And i said nothing about genes and which are dominant, nor do i care. I'm going based on looks and thats why i said some are pretty, not all. If i didn't have a comment then you wouldn't have responded to it..?? Look at you telling me to follow instructions..ha! I bet you don't have a man and most likely can't keep one. And i bet you get cheated on if you ever do have one. The next man thats stupid enough to be with you should knock you down a notch or two where you belong. What is it to you who everybody thinks is the prettiest black girl anyway?
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Funny wrote:
Yes, i said SOME mixed girls are pretty. And how can i tell if a girl is mixed or just light skinned? Umm...I guess because i'm not ignorant and can just tell the difference?? And i said nothing about genes and which are dominant, nor do i care. I'm going based on looks and thats why i said some are pretty, not all. If i didn't have a comment then you wouldn't have responded to it..?? Look at you telling me to follow instructions..ha! I bet you don't have a man and most likely can't keep one. And i bet you get cheated on if you ever do have one. The next man thats stupid enough to be with you should knock you down a notch or two where you belong. What is it to you who everybody thinks is the prettiest black girl anyway?
I'm black and get asked if I'm mixed all the time, so don't tell me you can tell the difference. And what does my man have to do with this post? You know nothing about me personally, so you can miss me wit that. You gonna put me in my place Massah? I'z scared!!! Anyway, back to the topic at hand ...
random response

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

i think that the girls that work a bestbuy are pretty hot
Well

Dyer, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

PrettyPretty wrote:
Kierra Ball is not hot. Sorry.
Kierra is a cute girl & hot u need 2 get ur eyes check !!!!!!!!!!
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Well, congratulations!!! I bet it makes you feel a little bit better about yourself that people ask if you're mixed. No, i don't know you personally, but i can tell by the way you're speaking on here that you're typically immature, have an attitude, probably think you're something and have a loud mouth..hence me saying that you need knocked down a notch or two. Thats why your black men go for white women or anything else but black the majority of the time. Or just cheat on you with them. Most black women are loud, have attitudes and go around with a sense of entitlement. Also, most go around looking mad at the world, mean, giving dirty looks and talking like they're about something. We know it's just your low self-esteem. A lot of people probably wouldn't even disike you guys if you didn't go around treating them like they have something against you regardless. You didn't answer my question as to why it mattered to you who everyone thinks is the prettiest black girl..?? Were you hoping your name would pop up?
PrettyPretty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Funny wrote:
Well, congratulations!!! I bet it makes you feel a little bit better about yourself that people ask if you're mixed. No, i don't know you personally, but i can tell by the way you're speaking on here that you're typically immature, have an attitude, probably think you're something and have a loud mouth..hence me saying that you need knocked down a notch or two. Thats why your black men go for white women or anything else but black the majority of the time. Or just cheat on you with them. Most black women are loud, have attitudes and go around with a sense of entitlement. Also, most go around looking mad at the world, mean, giving dirty looks and talking like they're about something. We know it's just your low self-esteem. A lot of people probably wouldn't even disike you guys if you didn't go around treating them like they have something against you regardless. You didn't answer my question as to why it mattered to you who everyone thinks is the prettiest black girl..?? Were you hoping your name would pop up?
My question is why are you attacking my character and your on Topix too. I'm mature enough not to make personal attacks on ppl I don't know. And no, I did not expect my name on here. Now will you please go troll another thread since you probably don't even know any black ppl to list. Again, you know nothing about me. I don't give 8 flying apes what you think of me. Why are you so mad? You entered with ape name calling, all hostile, pistol loaded and shyt. You obviously had an agenda to try and bully someone, but it isn't gonna be me. I'm LOL at you!!! This is entertainment and you are entertaining for sure!! You can't make me hate me like you obviously do yourself. That's the only reason why people put other people down, bc they are unhappy with themselves!!! Do you have a name or not? Shit or get off the pot. You're just mad bc nobody is going to bow down to you. You have an inferiority , Napolean complex.
cheeaa

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Ebony Henderson gotta pretty face and fat ass. She's top notch. She's shittin on all these hoes in P! Who Kierra? She got facebook?
cghhgfx

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

u agree about the bestbuy girls......they got pretty black girls there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

152 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
support downtown 10 min Vacant 46
Get a haircut....TRAMPS 23 min thetallcoolone 4
TJ Johnson 42 min Laura 4
Stay classy Shannon Pearson 44 min gyhtku 11
Why I vote democrat 46 min Whitey 16
pest control services 49 min Courtney Galler 23
help me find mr smokin hot. 1 hr Just Me 7
•••