Brittany

Hollywood, FL

#1 May 9, 2012
I keep hearing about this white dude named JP who thinks he is black. Who is this dude? I'm hearing he is trouble and steals. Any truth to that?
CT9A

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 9, 2012
Does he literally believe that he is ethnically black through some delusion or misplaced heritage?

Or does he dress hip hop and talk in street slang? Because that isn't exclusive to black people, nor is it a requirement for being black that you do those things.

However, if he is a criminal tell a police officer your concerns and perhaps they can keep an eye out for suspect behavior.
Misty

Paducah, KY

#3 May 9, 2012
It would probably help anyone to answer your question with more info than just JP. I do know one man in Paducah named JP, but he in no way fits the description you're speaking of. And if you're just "hearing" about this person, what the hell do you care anyway? This is hardly the place to get truth about anyone. This is the place to post a name when you want damaging lies said about someone.
Brittany

Hollywood, FL

#4 May 9, 2012
No, he's trying to talk to a friend of mine but my friends say he's a bad guy. I think he used to live somewhere near south 11th street years ago from what I've heard so far. I heard he's a cheater and a lier and I'm trying to let my friend know.
Brittany

Hollywood, FL

#5 May 9, 2012
CT9A wrote:
Does he literally believe that he is ethnically black through some delusion or misplaced heritage?
Or does he dress hip hop and talk in street slang? Because that isn't exclusive to black people, nor is it a requirement for being black that you do those things.
However, if he is a criminal tell a police officer your concerns and perhaps they can keep an eye out for suspect behavior.
He has all black friends and dresses hip hop. He does talk slang lol
Misty

Paducah, KY

#6 May 9, 2012
Brittany wrote:
No, he's trying to talk to a friend of mine but my friends say he's a bad guy. I think he used to live somewhere near south 11th street years ago from what I've heard so far. I heard he's a cheater and a lier and I'm trying to let my friend know.
I really think if your friend is an adult, you should let her behave as one. You can't really judge someone by what others say anyway. Let her find out on her own. Besides, if he acts this way and these are characteristics unbecoming of someone she wants to be with... then she should know now she needs to move on. Seems like common sense to me.
CT9A

Owensboro, KY

#7 May 9, 2012
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
He has all black friends and dresses hip hop. He does talk slang lol
Perhaps he relates to that cultural group (hip hop) and grew up with those African Americans he is friends.

Friendships form along proximity, experience, and interests.

Like others said, just JP is a little to vague. I know A JP but he fits better into the rural blue collar cultural bracket.

If you are concerned for your friend find her some other guy to distract her from the potential troublemaker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCracken County Principal 17 min 4real 84
Heath High School shooting (Feb '14) 28 min hahahaha 489
trent okerson facebook status 49 min Room for All 32
looking for a girl named brandi (Oct '12) 1 hr Jima Isageum 43
Lourdes punishes employees for snow days 1 hr AwayWithYe 80
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 4 hr purplelady1040 6,071
Nagpur se gand marwani hai 4 hr kiran 13
keith griffith trial 8 hr ffffjj 92
Paducah Police 13 hr civilliberty 28
Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors