First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Funny

Paducah, KY

#29 Jul 29, 2012
He told me he hasn't been with anyone since he threw out his baby mama.
Overworked

Paducah, KY

#31 Jul 30, 2012
Rick Rogers from Crown Electric! What a suck ass! He cups the owner's balls while he swallows...
LMFAO

Odebolt, IA

#32 Aug 1, 2012
Funny wrote:
He told me he hasn't been with anyone since he threw out his baby mama.
Are you for real? He moved a girl in and moved her straight back out right after the baby mama!Great dad, that one. NOT!! That poor kid, who knows what he's being exposed to. He's a HO FO SHO!!!
LMFAO

Odebolt, IA

#33 Aug 2, 2012
Jokes on u wrote:
<quoted text> I've also been with him just this past week,
Hope you go get tested.
booboo

United States

#36 Oct 8, 2012
howie feldersnatch wrote:
hands down it is david perry,owner of Owen Cleaners. treats his workers like shit,talks down to women. but what a wonderful church going man he is! keep him there, LONE OAK METHODIST!!!
thats what i heard too.
Union

United States

#37 Oct 8, 2012
I work at Ledbetter and the arrogant crane op wanna be Brad is the biggest prick. He thinks his shit don't stink
buttseeker

Buffalo Grove, IL

#42 Oct 11, 2012
Joaquin at Shandies is the smallest big prick around. He can't get along with anyone but David. Thanks that make u go huuuuuuummmmmmm!! I would say his last name but he has changed it to hide from his criminal past.
wow

United States

#43 Oct 12, 2012
buttseeker wrote:
Joaquin at Shandies is the smallest big prick around. He can't get along with anyone but David. Thanks that make u go huuuuuuummmmmmm!! I would say his last name but he has changed it to hide from his criminal past.
I've heard some things about him too. He's living with this old chick now that taking care of him. Everyone knows he's fake as hell and seems a little feminine to me and likes to flirt with men. The guy is a total joke but likes to pretend like he's rich. Huge prick and why I don't go anywhere near shandies...he's disgusting.
jaime

United States

#46 Oct 12, 2012
hmm wrote:
My vote is for the little a-hole at cc cowen that guy is a major prick
Its called shandies now and yes that guy is a prick
crazy girl

United States

#48 Oct 13, 2012
I hate that guy at shandies total pervert makes moves on the servers.. the ones that dont give em the time a day get treated like shit an he steals from the place
crazy girl

United States

#49 Oct 13, 2012
i no of a server who went to his apt for an interview an he made moves on her cant believe he still has a job
jaime

United States

#50 Oct 13, 2012
crazy girl wrote:
i no of a server who went to his apt for an interview an he made moves on her cant believe he still has a job
I agree that guy is such a snake and he's running that place right into the ground. He's a loser and his old lady is a joke I think its all forshow anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Awake 5,767
Breast implants 48 min hahaha 31
Still here kenn gray 52 min Curious 7
Change a letter game (Sep '10) 1 hr teensy 203
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr teensy 1,147
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 1 hr teensy 2,125
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr teensy 5,662
Paducah Power $$$ 6 hr Arya 26
WPSD Beth Bradley (Jun '10) 6 hr jeb 136